Status: Active! Lack of updates Due to Laziness, but shit happens.

If I Was Perfect Than This Would Be Easy

Party Party Party! Aussie Style.

~*Read Authors Note Please!*

I couldn’t get back to sleep after that dream… It felt so real. I looked over to my night stand to heck the clock. It read 5:47 am, So I decided to get up and go for a run. I put on a pair of black leggings, and my purple sports bra. I Quickly grabbed my Iphone, my headphones, some money, and scribbled a quick note for whoever read it.

Mummy, Zee, Jay,
whoevers reading this, I Couldn’t sleep so im going for a run.
I will be back later! If you need anything, I have my phone,
So just call me. Okay! See you later!
Love&Shit,
Kade, ox <3

I slipped on my runners and headed outside, to be hit with the warm Sydney summer wind.
I started running around my old neighbourhood, remembering it exactly. I didn’t know where I was going, nor did I care. I just kept running. After a while, I stopped and walked into 7/11 and bought a Monster. After paying for my addiction, I walked back outside and checked the time. It was now nearing 7am, so I called Hannah and Elise. Hannah picked up after the third or fourth ring, sounding like I had just woken up.

“Whoever this is, Im going to cut your dick off and shove it don your throat. You awoke me from my sleep, you fuckhole” I heard the sleepy voice say from the other end of the line as I giggle.

“HannyBaby. Calm your farm” I spoke back to her

“… K-D?” she asked

“The one and only baby. Go unlock your doors, Ill be there in 10!” I aid and hung up without waiting for her answer. I Continued running and soon stopped at the house I was looking for. I walked through the front door to smell chocolate chip pancakes being made.

“Honey, Im home” I yelled. I heard multiple loud screams and was soon tackled to the ground by Hannah. I started laughing and looked up at the short ass that was laying on top of me, still screaming. Hannah is about 5”2 and has blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

“Awh, Boo! I missed you so much!” she said getting up off of me, as Elise stood there smiling like an idiot.

“I missed you too babe” I said as I hugged the shorty. I turned around And walked over to my other best friend and hugged her.

“You have no Idea how boring Sydney is when you’re not here! We need to party it up Friday and Saturday night. Okay? I’ve missed you so much” Elise said whilst hugging me back.
After that encounter, We were all in the kitchen talking, and I was sitting on the island while they finished cooking. My phone buzzed in my bra, so I took it out and checked what was going on.

I had 5 messages. 1 from Zack, 1 from Jay, 2 from Lilly, and 1 from Kellin Quinn.(Yes guys, the Kellin Quinn. He is my bestest boy bestfriend, just in case I forgot to mention that before!)

Where are you babe? How long are you going to be? The guys and girls want to go out. Text me back, okay? Xo
~Zee <3

Sissy, You should have woken me up! I would have come with you xo
message me when your coming back and Ill meet you :P

~BabyJaayXo

Yo, Kade! Where you at? Im bored, and everybody is still asleep.
you should come wake them up with me, and we will all go do something?
Lilly.

Oh Well fine then! Don’t reply.. Ill just talk to myself then 
~ Lilly

Hey Pretty. I miss you, So much !
I heard about you going to Sydney for a while.
You should text me when your home? Or come stay for a while!
okay? Okay!

Ox
~Kellin 

I wrote a quick reply to all of them, and got back to my conversation with Hannah and Elise.

“Here boo. Your pancakes are ready” Hannah said as she handed me a plate of the sweet, chocolaty goodness.

After about an hour and a half of talking shit and catching up with the girls, I Decided I better be getting home. I said my goodbyes, and text Jayden, telling her I was on my way.
I was only running for about 15 minutes before I saw my sister.

“Hey Sissy” she smiles

“Hey mini-me” I replied as we starting walking back home together. It only took us about 30 minutes before we were walking up the drive way of our mothers house. I walked inside and said hello to my mum then jogged up the stairs and into my bedroom to see Zack standing there with a towel hanging low on his hips, because he had just gotten out of the shower.

I snuck up behind him, and ran my fingers down his back, causing him to get goose bump and turn around to look at me.

“Good morning baby.” He said, kissing me on the lips, then turned back to finding some clothes to wear.

“Good morning” I smiled, and sat on my bed. “I’m going to have a shower, okay? I stink like sweat, and it feels disgusting” I said, getting up, kissing him on the lips, and grabbed my stuff to go have a shower.

Once I was in the bathroom, I turned the water on a let it heat up, then got undressed and stepped in. I couldn’t help but think about my dream last night. It honestly seemed so real.. I trusted Zacky with everything I have, But after that dream, and hearing that Gena is in Huntington, I just had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. When I was done with my business, I jumped out and wrapped a fluffy, white towel around my small framed and started to blow dry my brown hair. I made a mental note to buy bleach and black hair dye today. I straightened my hair and applied my usual makeup, then walked back to into my bedroom. I grabbed a black and purple leopard print bra, and black underwear and put them on, then found some clothes to wear. I picked a simple pair of grey short shorts and a black backless ROXY singlet. I threw on my clothes and walked downstairs to see everybody sitting on the couches, so I joined them.

“Hey Mum, can we have drinks and a barbeque here tonight? Aussie style” I said while smirking.

“You know I’m always up for it!” she said. “Who will be coming?”

“The A7X Boys and girls, Hannah, Elise, Zacky, Jay, Lilly, You, Me.. And whoever else you want I guess” I said, listing all the people that would be coming to our little ‘Get Together’

“Sure, that’s fine.” She said smiling. “We’ll show em’ how to party like an Australian!” she grinned

“sweet as! Ill invite everyone ” I said getting my phone out

I text Lilly first, and told her to get everyone together, then text Else and Hannah and told them to get over here, and bring whoever. Tonight I going to be messy. I needed to get drunk. Big time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol. Got bored! So I wrote another chapter :)
Sorry for the major lack of updates!
but I promise I will be writing more often now that I got a new laptop.
There is going to be a fair lot a drama coming up soon, so be ready!
if you havn't already noticed, Im Austalian, Thats why i based it in Sydney :)
Welp! Anyways, Comment, Subscribe and recomend ! Pretty please :D

Love&Shiit,
Paiige ;)
Ox.