Status: Active! Lack of updates Due to Laziness, but shit happens.

If I Was Perfect Than This Would Be Easy

Chapter 5

I walked out into our backyard as Matt and Jimmy were fighting in the pool.

'C'MON JIMMY!! YOU CAN BEAT MUSCLES DOWN!' I Screawed and went to sit besides Zacky on the edge of the pool.

'Hey Baby..Whats up?' I asked loking at Zack. He jumped and looked at me with a starteled look.

'Oh! Hey babe...Nothing's wrong...why?'

'Ehh..You just look a little worried..'

'Nah...Im fine' He said as he got up and walked over to Brian.

'Okay whatever' I laughed as Lily came over. A Shocked look on her face as she sat down next to me.

“Who was that?” I asked

“If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me.” She replied.

“C’mon who was it? Tell me! No wait let guess give me a hint.” I spoke back to her

“Okay it was an ex.”

“An ex? Hmm…ooh! Was it that ex boyfriend of yours what was his name….David?” I Asked with a slight laugh

“The bartender?. No. Someone else’s ex anyhow…one of the guys.” She spoke back to me...

“Was it Lacey?!?” i gasped

“Nope. Try again.” she said popping the ‘p’

“You don’t mean…” I said as i glanced back at Zacky and then turned my atention back to Lilly

“Yep. Gena’s back in town.” She spoke looking me in the eye

“Seriously?” I asked.

“Mhmm.” she replied.

“Oh…how…nice.” I Answered looking back at Zacky.

Well this is just perfect...isnt it?

'Hey uhm...Lilly? I'll be right back...i need to go speak to Zee' I told her kind of distracted by what she just told me.
I walked over to the boys and looked at zacky.

'Hey! Its Kade!' Brian greeted me using my initials as my nickname..Koadii Alexandra Delilah Eden.

' Hey Bri!' I Said with a small smile on my face 'Zack...Can you come with me for a minute please babe?' I Asked him

'Yeah sure' He replied. With that we walked into our house and into the kitchen.

'Whats up?' he asked with a worried expression on his face

Uhm..I Dont know how to say it...well..Lily got a call before..and it was from Gena...She is back in town' I Told him

'WHAT?! since when?!' He shouted

'Baby, Please dont yell! and I dont know when, she just told me as soon as she got off the phone' I Said as a few tears ran down my cheeks

'Oh god..Please dont cry Kade! I didnt mean to yell...Im sorry...we'll get through this. I promise' He said as he wiped away the stray tears.

'Okay. I'm Gonna go outside and sit with Lilly' I Said as I walked away from him.

'Okay Babe..I'll be back soon.'

I stepped down the stairs and over to Leanna, who was sitting near the alcohol...Witch I was happy about...I grabbed a bottle of beer and took a mouthful before looking at her.

'Heeeeey Leeeee!!' I Half shouted.

'Heeeey Kaaaade!!' She Shouted back

'Lets Get Drunk' I Smiled. A Few minutes later, Lilly decided to get drunk with us

*20 minutes Later.. :P**

As I skipped over to the back door, a stopped at the top of the stairs. I Sat on the railing and slid down, and landed flat on my ass. I sat there looking around at everyone staring at me. They all started laughing, Especially Me and Leanna. I stood up and walked over to the pool. I Stripped down until i was only in my bathers, and then dived into the water. As i reserfesed I again Looked around at everyone. Luckily my phone was water proof because it was in my bather top.

'LEEAAANNAAAA!!! VAALEERRYYY!!!!! LIIIILLLYYYY!!!!!! COOOME PLAAAAY WIITHH MEEEEE!!' I shouted out to my friends, in a very Drunken way.

'OOKAAAAAAAYYY!!!' I heard Lee shout back at me. She jumped in and then looked at me.

'We...Is...DRUNK!' We shouted in unison at everyone else. I looked back at her and burst out laughing, and got out of the pool, with her folowing behind me. I Slid out the back gate and started walking down the street, In nothing but a pair of thongs and my bathers, with Lee doing the same next to me. I Soon spotted Lilly running up to us and joined in with our fun.

'Duuuuude! Lets go to the Park!!' I screamed like i had just come up with the best idea ever.

'HELL YEAH!' Lilly and I screamed and we took off running. About 5 minutes later, we arrived at the park and iI ran to the Slide and started to climb up it. Failing miserably, I slipped back down to the bottom and sat there giggling. I stood up and went over to Leanna and Lilly who were sitting on 2 of the swings. I sat on the third one and started swinging on them.

"This Is Sooooo Fun!...' Lilly said with a drunken smile on her face. I Laughed along with her until I heard a fimiliar giggle. I whipped my head around to see none other then Gena walking towards us with a fake smile on her face.

'Hey Chickies! How's It Been? I Havnt seen you girls in a while' She said with a small smile playing on her lips.

'Heeeeey Geennaaaaa!!! Im Gooooood...How Are Yoouu!?!' I slured. As i said this I Felt My boobs vibrating.

'AHHH!! IM VIBRATING!' I screamed, falling off the swing, not knowing what the feeling was. I Pulled My bra open, so I could see what was happening. I Laughed and grabbed my phone out of my bather top.

'Haha..It Was My Phone!!' I slurred. I Looked at the screen and it read 1 New Message. I Tapped on open and attempted to read it.

**Hey Babe.
Where are you? I got back from the shops and you were gone?
The guys said you ran off with Lee and Lilly 30 m after i left...

Xx ZV**

I Tried to reply to his message, but failed.

**hwy Xacky!

In Drunj!! Me Anf Lee And Lilky Are Ay thr Patk With GEBA!
CIME SEE MR!

Xx Kadr! **

--Translation

Hey Zacky!
Im Drunk!! Me and Lee and Lilly are at the park with GENA!
COME SEE ME!

Xx Kade

As You can see...It Didnt Work out too good. I Pressed send and waited for his reply. A few minutes later, Brian and Zack pulled up and got out of the car.

'ZACKYYYYYY!! I MIISEEDD YOUUUUUUU!!!' I Slurred like the drunken woman i was.

'Koadii...You need to come home. Your drunk out of your mind!'

'Nooooo..I Looveee Thheee Paaarrkkk Tthhouughhh!!!'

'You can come back to the park tomorrow..I Promise..Besides..Your in our Bikini' He smirked at me.

'OKAAAAAYYY!! COME ON LEEEEE! COME ONE LLIIILLYYY!!!' I Screamed as i walked towards the car. I Sat in the back seat and instantly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Loran, You're Up:)

**Paiigee** :P