Sequel: Love Tricked Me
Status: Done

Sweetheart, Just Be Real

Real Deal

Finally it was Christmas eve. Currently, I was sitting in Johns living room with his family after we had gotten back from church. John and I were on the floor and the rest of his family was on the furniture. I was in my favorite red dress and black tights with my hair in curls and my make up done nicely.

"Kimmy, you're a nice girl. Why John?" His older brother Seth joked.

"Eh, he was there." I shrugged.

"Oh, thanks." John whined.

"Don't worry, darlin'. It was just a joke." I laughed as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled and blushed as he looked at me.

"Okay, why don't we all open one present tonight?" Mrs. O'Callaghan suggested.

All the boys cheered and I just sat back quietly as they all dove to their presents to pick out one.

John came away from the tree with two gifts and placed one in my lap.

"Don't think you're getting out of this." He smirked.

"What is this?" I asked as I looked at the gift.

"Your present. Open it." He urged. I looked around and everybody else was tearing into a present so I just followed in.

I tore at the pretty paper and realized that it was a book. Not a regular book, it was a journal.

I gave John a confused look and flipped through the pages.

I saw his handwriting scrolled across at least 200 of the pages in the book. When I stopped and read closer I found that they were all the poems from my Latin poetry book I had told him about.

"Did you handwrite all of this?" I gasped as I flipped the pages.

He just nodded. "I couldn't find the actual book so I thought this would be the next best thing..."

"Oh my gosh, John. That's so thoughtful." I smiled.

He just shrugged shyly.

I leapt from my spot and tackled him to the ground in a hug, almost forgetting that I was surrounded by his family.

They laughed and aww'd at the sight.

"I love it so much!" I squealed giving him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Geez, what did you get her?" Chad spoke. "Whatever it is, I want one to use on girls."

I rolled my eyes as he, once again, ruined the moment and got off of John before taking a seat next to him.

"What is it?" His dad asked.

"I mentioned that I lost one of my poetry books so John re-wrote it for me!" I grinned proudly.

"That was so nice, John." Carol smiled.

John shrugged and got ready to open his present.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, as I put my hands on the present. "I want you to open mine."

"Okay." He nodded as he put the present down. I reached over and grabbed my purse and pulled the big square box out of it.

"Here." I grinned as I handed it to him.

He just smiled and took it. He opened the paper in a painfully slow way just to bug me.

"Just open it!" I exclaimed nervously.

Please like it. Please like it. Please like it.

"Oh my god, Kay!" He gasped as he pulled the shirt from the box.

"There's more." I told him.

He looked through the box and pulled out the sunglasses and the bumper sticker.

"You're the best!" He yelled as he pulled me into a tight hug.

I blushed and hugged back.

Quickly, he pulled away and lifted his nice shirt over his head before replacing it with the new one.

"Ah, this is so fu- freakin' awesome, Kay!" He grinned. He also tried the sunglasses on and looked at the bumper sticker closely. "Nice." He laughed. "Thank you so much baby."

"You're welcome." I smiled. "So do you like it?" I asked hopefully.

"No." He told me with a serious face. My heart fell into my stomach and my smile faded. "I love it!"

"You jerk!" I laughed, pushing on his shoulder playfully.

"Nice one, Johno." Seth laughed.

"Thanks." John nodded with a cocky smirk.

"You're amazing." He said as he pulled me in for another hug.

"I know." I shrugged.

We pulled away and he gave me a small peck on the lips since we were still with his family.

I sat on the floor holding my new journal tightly and glowing. I was so happy to be here with everybody. Johns family was truly wonderful. They all loved each other and were so close.

"John, you should take Kimmy home before it gets too late." His father reminded him.

"Oh, right!" I nodded as I stood up. "Thank you all so much, I had an amazing time tonight!" I said as I gave each of them a hug.

"Our pleasure, Kimmy. Come back soon." Carol smiled.

"I will." I nodded before putting on my coat and slipping into my shoes.

"Bye!" They all called as John and I walked out the door.

I smiled walked down the sidewalk with John hand in hand.

"I have another present for you in the car." He whispered in my ear.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll see.." He smirked.

We got in the car and I waited anxiously as John reached into the back seat and pulled out a present.

He handed me the box and I quickly unwrapped it. I opened the lid and my jaw dropped.

"Are you kidding?" I groaned as I held up the see through baby doll.

"I had Eric go through your room and find your cup size." He smirked proudly.

I looked at the tag on the back and it read 32C. My size.

"Gross! My brother went through my bras?"

"Yup. You didn't think I was gonna do it."

"I didn't." I sighed.

"There's matching panties." He pointed out.

"Oh great." I cheered sarcastically.

"I believe we made a deal, baby?"

"We did. I'll stick to it but no sex promised." I warned.

"Aw that's the whole point!" He whined.

I rolled my eyes and put the lingerie back in the box.

"I'm just kidding." John said softly, assuming that he upset me.

"I know." I chuckled.

"Okay, just making sure." He nodded as he drove. "And you know you don't have to wear it."

He pulled up to my house and I grinned.

"A deal's a deal, sweetheart."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh sassy. Haha sorry.
Thank you for the comments!
Comment and subscribe!!:)