Sequel: Love Tricked Me
Status: Done

Sweetheart, Just Be Real

The Best Around

"Aren't you coming?" I asked seductively as I got out of the car with my belongs.

He quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and jogged next to me.

"What about Eric?" He asked as I opened the door.

"He'll be at Max's 'til at least midnight." I answered, retreating up the stairs.

"And your mom?"

"She's working the overnight at the diner to get overtime." I replied as I opened my bedroom door.

I looked back and John just nodded and closed my door.

"I'll be right back." I grinned as I stepped into the bathroom.

I let out a huge breath and opened the box. I'm about to have sex. Holy shit. And on Christmas eve, too. Isn't that like a sin or something? I stripped down completely and pulled on the lingerie. I fixed the top that barely covered my breasts and pulled on the tiny boy shorts. I ruffled my hair and fixed my make up before opening the door. I peeked out and caught sight of John who was sitting on my bed.

His head snapped up immediately when he heard the door open. I stepped out and his jaw dropped.

Never in my life have I ever been so self conscious.

"You're so fuckin' beautiful." He mumbled as I walked over to him. He stood up held my face to give me a lusty kiss. His hands traveled down my back and rested on my butt. I started getting nervous, but brought my hands to the hem of his new shirt.

He pulled back from the kiss and tugged his shirt over his head. Next, he laid down on my bed and pulled me with him so I was on top of him.

"I love you, Kimmy." He moaned. He kissed me again as his hands roamed my body all over. They ran up and down my legs then to my stomach before going to my half exposed chest. Then he slowly pulled the strap of the top down.

"Wait!" I panted as I pulled.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern.

"I...it's just-"

"Shh. It's okay. I understand." He told me as he pulled the strap back up and kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry, John." I sighed as I got off him.

"Don't be, baby. It's okay." He insisted.

"I just shouldn't have gone this far if I wasn't sure." I frowned, feeling like I disappointed him.

"Hey, come here." He said as he pulled me into his arms. "It's okay. I wasn't even sure I wanted it to be like this. We'll wait until you're ready."

"Thanks John." I whispered.

"No problem." He replied. "But man, you look fine in that."

I just laughed and cuddled into him.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you more." He grinned.

"Okay." I shrugged.

"Oh thanks." He laughed.

God I love that laugh.

"I think I'm gonna go change so I don't excite you anymore." I chuckled as I rolled off of him and got off the bed.

"You always excite me." He smirked.

"I'm sure I do, sweetheart." I said as I rolled my eyes.

I changed into some shorts and one of Johns shirts and came back into my bedroom. He had put his shirt back on and was still laying on my bed. I walked over and laid next to him.

"I love this shirt." He told me as he wrapped his arms around me. "Where'd you get it?"

"I got it at a vintage store in Phoenix." I answered.

"How much was it?"

"John!" I laughed. "You're not supposed to ask people that."

"It was over a hundred dollars, wasn't it?" He asked.

"How did you know that?"

"I saw it at the store but I didn't want to blow all of my money on it." He answered.

"Well I knew you'd love it." I shrugged.

"This shirt, the sunglasses, and you were gonna bang me." He marveled.

"You're the best girlfriend ever."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw:)
Thanks for the comments! I'm sorry I haven't actually personally thanks people in like forever. I've just gotten really lazy.
Andrew Cook story? Check it out. :) haha
Comment and subscribe!!