‹ Prequel: Ghosts
Status: Hope you love it. Comment!

Devils Spoke

Get a room

The light was flipped on and Dean and Sam stood with their guns pointed at Ella. Ella smirked and put her hands up. Sam moved round her and shut the door standing behind her. Ali just stood in the corner watching with a glare on her face.

“Wow, I wasn’t expecting this, good job” laughed Ella staring at Dean with humoured eye’s. Ali shivered “Surprising a Demon, another thing ticked off on your list of things to do” Ella giggled and turned to look at Sam. Ali stiffened. She slowly walked over to Dean.

“Dean” Ali whispered “What’s going on?”

“I don’t know what she’s doing but just stay quiet” Ali frowned but kept her mouth shut, moving quietly away from Dean. Ali stood watching Ella as she stared with her head tilted at Sam. Sam pulled the gun up.

“Relax, I’m not going to hurt you, that is if your not gonna hurt me” Ella smirked again and turned to face Dean again.

“Yeah” laughed Dean “like we haven’t heard that one before” he rolled his eye’s.

“Well, I’m really not going to promise anything but I can try” said Ella taking a step forward, and screamed. Ali’s eye’s widened and she looked down at the floor. She smiled and smirked at Ella. So that was what Dean had been doing in the darkness. He’d drawn a huge Demon trap. (Ya’know the one with the star and it has the little symbols in it.)

“Let me go!” screamed Ella.

“Not until you give Ella back” smirked Dean.

“Never!”

“Sam” Sam walked forward and flung water on Ella. She screamed again. Must’ve been holy water thought Ali.

“Fine, fine I’ll give up this body, but who knows she might die when I leave, I might have done such a bang up job in here” Ella smirked and opened her mouth and the black smoke came pilling out of Ella’s mouth. Once it was gone Ella’s body collapsed. Dean ran over to her and hugged her fragile looking body in to his. Ali walked over and sat down, holding onto Ella’s hand. She felt the tear run down her cheeks. She closed her eye’s and felt arms wrap around her. She didn’t have to look up to know it was Sam. Suddenly Ella woke gasping for air.

“Ella!” Ali shot forward and pulled Ella into a hug. Ella was sobbing into Ali’s shoulder. Ali wasn’t used too seeing Ella crying. Finally Ella stopped crying and looked around.

“Where are we? What happened?” Ella sat up with a confused look on her face.

“You don’t remember?” asked Ali finally pulling back and looking at Ella.

“Remember what?” asked Ella standing up “last thing I remember was when I was at the toilet, just after we left Arizona”. Ali took in a deep breath. The demo had been sitting in the car with them and they hadn’t even knew.

“What?” said Dean pulling Ella into a hug. “Ella you were possessed by a demon” mumbled Dean.

“What?!” Ella began to go into her panic mode.

“Calm down it’s over now” soothed Dean “I think we should get you back to the motel”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ali stared, smiling at her older sister and Dean as they cuddled, asleep in the bed. Then she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. Ali smiled and turned, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Thank you Sam, thank you for helping my sister” Ali mumbled into the crook of his neck.

“You don’t need to thank us” Sam kissed her hair and pulled back. Ali smiled at him. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. He was surprised first but then kissed back, pulling her closer to him. Finally Ali pulled back gasping for air. Sam smirked at her and pressed his lips back on to hers. She grinned against his lips.

“Look, if your going to have sex go to the other room” Ali and Sam jumped apart when Dean spoke. They both blushed violently staring at Dean with wide eye’s. Dean started to laugh waking Ella up in the progress.

“What’s going on?” she yawned stretching her arms above her head.

“Nothing babe, just go back to sleep” Dean ran his hand up Ella’s arm, pushing her lightly back down. Ella sighed and surrendered to Dean falling back on the pillow. Dean lay back down closing his eye’s. Ali smiled at them again and sat down at the table, pulling Sam’s laptop over.

Suddenly she heard a voice whisper in her ear “Maybe we could go to the other room?” she smiled and stood up grabbing the other rooms key. She didn’t look back at Ella and Dean as she pulled Sam from the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
read review subscribe love