Welcome to the new life.

Intro.

Hai there.

The name is Makaylette Anne Caine. I’m 15, just go with Makayla.

The worst thing that I’ve ever had, is moving to America. I had to leave Indonesia for a couple years. I know I love America... I could hang with some band dudes, and meet celebrities who I always watch on TV only for sure. But it’s not that easy to leave everything I have here...

I’m an in crowd girl. I felt like a weirdo for my friends in my school, especially those popular girls. They did shitty things only for being exist. Like, WTF? Though everyone hates to being friends with me, I had a bestfriend either. Her name is Etty, same like me.

The only dream I wanted to be is.........being in a band. I knew its that hard to catch a dream like that but...If only I had a chance to get that..

Now Im standing here, waiting for the plane to get a loooong flight. Suddenly I just got some text messages from my school mates. More like, the haters.

“Bye loser”
“Oh hey there Makaila! Have a nice flight! Don’t let those American boys seeing you. They’re going to be like EW”
“America is so not going to love you”
“loser”
“Bye douchebag”

Okay untill 14 messages more but eff, I hate all of you. But I’m sure I'm going to miss you. And Etty? She doesn’t have a phone. She lives in a poor condition. Though we life in a different way, I’m going to miss her more than anything.

I know America won’t treat me more than this, but I believe I’ll find my new life there... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jet leg sucks. It pains me more than a pain in the ass, like duh this is the first time I went to another country. My whole family was sleeping while I can’t, so I still awake till it’s 3 in the morning. Someone just knocked my head from the back, I was pretty shocked so I looked back,
“Oh sorry! I didnt see you there...” said the girl who sat on the back
“Nah it’s okay” I said it with a smile
“So, why you haven’t sleep till now?” said the girl
“I just woke up but I can’t sleep again, ha-ha”
“Same then, ha-ha”

I talked a lot to this girl, she’s from USA and came to Indonesia for a summer vacation. Her name is Lia, and I enjoyed talking to her until it was 7am, so we haven’t sleep yet.
It was 9 and we finally arrived, me and my family were heading to my aunt’s house so I have to leave Lia earlier. My Aunt and my Unc lived here for 4 years, so I rent a house next to theirs. The first day isn’t bad at all and I really enjoyed USA a lot.
We live in Maryland, and for the second day we went to my new house. We were moving our stuffs to it, and it was pretty fun. After moving some stuffs, we headed to Taco Bell. I didn’t know that my uncle used to hang here everytime he has nothing to do. We spend our lunch time there and headed back to my house, continuing unpacking some stuffs.

So this is where my day started, I went out to get some boxes for putting some stuffs that I dont really need.

“I need a bigger box, not some small boxes like these...” I said as I threw out those small boxes. Suddenly I didn’t know that I threw it to another neighbour’s place.
“YO, stop throwing some stuffs like these wil ya?” somebody shouted at me then I looked back. It’s my neighbour...that I dont even know who.
“....sorry?”
“You threw those boxes to my front park, don’t you see these boxes?”
“OHHH sorry! I...umm I didnt know that I just threw these right...there” I looked to my neighbour’s house and i was like damn, what a huge house he lived.
“Ya ya” said the neighbour while he brought those small boxes to me. Then a girl with a glasses came out of his house, “Hello there, so you’re new here?”
“Yeah”
“Oh nice, where are you from?”
“Indonesia”
“Cool, my name is Vanny by the way”
“I’m Makaila. Nice to meet ya guys”
“yea” said that weird guy as he leave back to his house, like seriously is he mad because of these boxes I threw? I dont even know that I just threw it right to his front park

“Is he....mad?” I asked Vanny while he’s gone
“No...well he’s just sensitive. So don’t really worry bout it haha”
“ohh...ok hehe. So you’re his girlfriend?”
“no! I’m his friend. I lived there” she said as she pointed the house in front of me. Well isn’t this easy, i just found some friends here...not like Jakarta
“great..well i gotta clean some stuffs here hehe”
“haha ok then” said Vanny as she leave me back to that weird guy’s house.

After cleaning up some stuffs, i took a shower then took a rest for a while on my new bed. I remember about that weirdo...he’s tall, ginger or maybe a fake ginger or whatever it is, and he looks...cool. I dont even know what his name is. So I looked out from my window then I saw that weirdo again with Vany hung out with their friends. I wanna make friends here, and i believe that i could make it here.
♠ ♠ ♠
the introooo! hope that wasn't sucks :)