Welcome to the new life.

First time at the new school.

Finally, the new semester. It’s the first day when I went to my new school. Its located not really far from my house though.
So I went to my class and sat while I looked around.

“Hey...you’re Maggie, right?” somebody talked to me
“Lia? You’re here?”
“yeah hahah can i sit here?”
“sure!”
Wow i just found a girl who sat behind me on the airplane and now i find her again, because she was in the same school. We talked for awhile and suddenly, I saw a boy sitting alone at the front table.
“uhhh are you looking at him?” said lia as he pointed at that guy
“oh yeah heheh, is he ok?”
“ohh that’s Pat. He doesn’t talk too much...”

“WHERE’S PAT? WHERE THE HELL IS HE?” a boy came into my class as he screamed like a stupid douchebag. Then Pat looked up to him as he didnt talk anything to him
“you fuckin dare to join the club? Who do you think you are? The greatest baseball player??”
“err...what’s going on here?” I whispered
“imma tell you later” answered lia as she kept looking at them. That boy still screamin at him though he still didnt speak anything. I was getting shock when the boy started took him up and pushed him to the white board. Wtf is going on here?
“you made our team lose for the 4th time and you wanna make it for the 5th time? Now get the hell out and bring your ass to the teachers room, say that you fuckin quit from the club”
“no” said Pat in a laidback
“really?”

Suddenly, that freaky guy punched Pat in the face. It made the class turned more riot than before, seriously that was sucks and hella rude, i really want to stop it but...how?
“STOP IT TANNER” a girl pushed him away from Pat. Now this is getting cool
“WTF? YOU DEFEND HIM OVER ME? LIKE WTF BABE THAT BOY IS OUT OF HIS MIND HE EVEN...”
“YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND. DONT YOU KNOW THAT HIS PARENTS ARE ACTUALLY MAKES HIM JOIN THE CLUB? AND IT’S NOT HIM“
“but Rya...dont you know about this douchebag? He made our team lose like 4 fuckin times”
“well i believe he would make it.” She made it ended while the boy leave the class. I saw Pat still standing watching at her and said quietely with a smile, “...thanks”
“yeah just...go back to your seat” she said politely as Pat got back to his seat and the class went back to normal.

So there was a baseball club in the school what Pat’s parents really want to take him in, but suddenly he ruined it. The leader named Tanner, as the boy who freakin the class out, and his girlfriend, Rya. She’s like one of the popular girls here.
The lessons weren’t too bad at all, and the class was awesome. I had some new friends here, except Pat. I haven’t talk to him because he looks kinda...weird.

I had lunch with Lia and my other classmates, then I saw Pat had a lunch with himself. I leave my friends and moved to Pat’s table, I was trying to make friends with him.

“uhh Pat? May I sit here?” I asked him then he just nodded. “i saw everything that morning, but im glad that youre ok” I said as I took the burger from my plate
“thanks...what’s your name?”
“Makaila”

I talked to him and he’s pretty funny, he’s way different than I thought before. Lia joined us and this is just great. Me, Lia, and Pat got out from the class together when school ended. Too bad that my parents havent arrived at my school to pick me up and Lia had to go back earlier.

So then me and Pat were walking around the hall and....we saw Tanner and Rya making out.

Pat looked at them without doing anything. “dude i think we shouldn’t be here”, I whispered. I was holding an empty bottle but then Pat took it quickly as he threw it to Tanner. I was like “DUDE ARE YOU CRAZY?” then he answered me as he held my hand and ran away “I’m just normal.”

I heard Tanner’s screaming from here though we’ve been running far away from him, we just laughed. I think I like this guy.
“awww you’re jealous.....” I said in front of him as I made my puppy face
“WHAT? It just...annoyed me” Pat shouted
“so why were you throwing my bottle to him?”
“cause it annoyed me”
“why didnt you just leave?”
“WILL YOU JUST STOP ASKING?”
“ahhhh you were jealous bahahaha” I laughed then I saw Pat smiled, “YOU LIKE RYA. I KNEW THAT HAHAHAH”
“And if I do?”
“then it’s ok” I said in laidback as I gigggled.

Making Pat blushed finally made him to tell me everything about this crush thingy he had on Rya..

When it was 4pm my parents finally arrived and pick me up. I’ve been waiting for like 2 hours, but it was pretty fun hanging around the school after the lessons are over. Seriously, I never felt this before when I was in Jakarta. Popular girls never allowed me to hanging around the school before, but I felt the freedome when I moved in. It’s just, free. I also made some new friends here and it was awesome.

Got back home, I saw Vanny played guitar in front of her house.
“wow you’re pretty good” I said while she was playing her guitar
“thanks, nahh my skill still sucks though hahah”
“no, but you play it well hehe”
“Yo Vanny! Yo....you” i heard someone shouted at us, and it was that weirdo.
“Hey Nick! Check out my new guitar, my dad bought it yesterday...but i dont really good at it haha” said Vany as she showed that weirdo her guitar. Ohhh so actually his name is NICK.
“lemme show you how to play” said that weirdo while Vany gave her guitar to him. And omg he played it SO GOOD.

“wow....I didnt know that you’re good at playing guitar?” said Vanny
“Hahah thanks!”
“How about you Makaila? Can you play?” asked Vanny
“ well I’m not really good...” I said
“..more than like trashing some ppl’s front yard.” Nick cutted my words
“HEY I JUST TOLD YOU IM SORRY OK?”
“hey hey hey okay stop it guys. Nick you should go in, my brother waited for ya” said Vanny as that guy walked away from us. Glad that Vanny just ended this shit. I totally hate that guy.

“sorry for nick...its kinda hard to making friend with him”
“ohh its okay” ...but I was like WHAT? MAKING FRIEND? WHY DO I HAVE TO MAKE FRIEND WITH A GUY LIKE THAT?

I went home and still thinking about NICK. If he dont wanna make friend with me so its my pleasure, i dont even wanna be with him anyway.

I laid on my bed with my laptop while I was listening to some of Boys Like Girls stuffs...I wonder if I could make a band like how awesome they were. I was dreaming a lot and sometimes dreaming about what I impossibly get, but dreaming wasn't a bad thing, right?

I chatted with Lia and she said that there’s going to be a party in Rya’s house tomorrow. When I knew about that, I called Pat. He was absolutely afraid if she won’t invite him to come, but i felt like she would invite him. She’s a nice girl though.

On that day, I went to school and Rya was standing on the table announcing something that I bet its about her party. And oh, it’s a birthday party. She’s going to be 17.

“Come to my house at 7pm, ALL OF YOU” said Rya. I knew that she would invite everybody, including Pat. I got out and went to the library to search some stuffs that I need for tomorrow’s exam. I found Lia and Pat.
“Uhh Makaila, i think somebody needs our help to get an attention from Rya...” said Lia as she looked at Pat
“....SHUT UP!” Pat shouted out loud
“SSSSSSSSSSTTTTT” said the librarian next to me. Lia was laughing quietely as she whispered to Pat, “freak”.
“actually you need a good looking, Pat. You should shave your hair...a bit” I said as I stroked his hair
“really?”
“Oh yes, you need a haircut asap. How about after school?” asked Lia
“agree”
School ended, Pat leaved to get a haircut. Lia came to my house and we were playing omegle. That internet chat was sick, we even found Justin Bieber looks a like. We spent our times hanging in my house while we were waiting for the party came.

When the time has come, I went out with Lia and headed to Rya’s house. Suddenly, we found Pat and he was looking....way awesome.

I was wondering how was it going to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
a very first record that i just made 2 chapters in one day trolololol. ok once again, i hope that wont sucks heheh:)