Welcome to the new life.

A special concert for me

Boys Like Girls was one of my favorite bands. I’ve been to their concert last year in Indonesia, and they were awesome, especially Martin. So I cleaned up my guitar strings and Nick ate some peppermints for making ourself more ready.
Probably that was the first time, buut we were in the backstage for the concert!

Everyone was coming. Lia, Pat, Vanny, and oh...her brother. Nick was totally close to her brother so they were like a BFF.
“Congrats dude you’re in BLG show finally!” said Lia, greeted me.
“Thanks hahah, did you find them? I havent saw them”
“Who? BLG? They’re hanging outside” I left her then searched for them, I found Martin outside, and FYI I really adore him and I was like a huge fan of him.
“...hey Martin!” I said as I made myself nervous. I saw my favorite guy standing in front of me like wow.

“Hey! In what band are you?” he asked with a cute smile. Ahhhhhhhhh
“Im in A rocket to the moon. Where are the others?”
“Dunno, maybe working on some stuffs”
“ohh...” I didnt know what am I going to say, and I really really dont know what to do. I just wanna say that I loved him but I think its kinda weird to talk like that in a very first convo. But hey, Im a fan! So it’s okay for me though...
“Martin?” I said
“Yes?”

..
“Baby I’ve been searching for you!”
“...” no, it wasnt me who said that. someone was coming and held Martin's hand while I stopped my words. Damn
“Oh hey babe, finish with those ballet thingy?” said Martin
“Mmhmm, everything is finally done. Who’s she?” said that girl as she pointed at me
“Makaila, a rocket to the moon” I said quickly
“Oh nice to meet you! I’m Shannette, Martin’s girlfriend” she introduce herself to me
“nice to meet you too!” I introduced myself back. Okay, she could show herself in but I really got myself down when she said “MARTIN’S GIRLFRIEND”. But...she’s beautiful, and I think they looked cute together.

But no, this isnt amusing.

Lia’s POV

It was BLG concert and I was totally excited, my friend could join the concert together with the bands, though The Summer Set haven’t been that far. Eric was secretly came without the boys, he was there to accompanied me.
We were at an empty room. Well not that empty, but there’s a drum at the corner of it.
“This babe is cuuuuuute” said Eric as he shocked me out
“What? Who?”
“This drum. Who else?” said Eric
“...Ohhh so that drum is cute huh?” I said as I rolled my eyes
“Mmhmm, i wonder if I could play this babe in my band” said Eric as he rubbed the drum.
“This thing is the cutest? It’s just an old drum” I said as I wrapped my hands
“Its not only a drum, It used to be in 1975! My dad told me about this, this was so special for him, he knew all about drum things til the histories” He said as he still looking at the drum while I shut myself up.
“Drums are the cutest thing for me, but for the cutest thing of all the subjects, it’s only you sweetheart” said Eric, flirting on me
“Hahahah so that is the way youre flirting on me, hun? with a drum?” I blushed as I pushed him then he pulled me into his arms
“Haha..by the way, wanna play this together?” said Eric through my neck slowly
“sure” I answered then I played drums with him, I knew its kinda fool but that was just amazing, we even laughed out loud.

Suddenly when we were playing, Bryan from the Boys Like Girls came.
“.....excuse me?” he said
“hahahahah.....oh!” I stopped laughing then I stood up, also Eric
“Uh...I need that drum, sorry” He said with a poker face on as he took the drum and leave by not saying anything
“.....HAHAHAHAH!” Then we laughed again as we looked to each others with no reason.

I’m glad that I have you, Eric.

Normal POV

I played guitar and Nick sang in a couple songs. We made ‘If only they knew’ song and a cover from Vanessa Carlton’s A Thousand Miles, though that’s the only song what I really have to practice my guitar on. The BLG boys said that we’re cool and I was so excited to hear that. Our huge concert was success. Not that huge but with BLG on, it will do.

“Makaila! You made it!” Pat ran toward me and hugged me
“Aww thanks Pat!” I said as I hugged him back. He’s my bestfriend, and that’s what bestfriends do, always supporting to each other.
“Makaila!....we made it” Nick came to me while I hugged Pat
“Oh, oh yes! Congrats to us!” I said as I release Pat’s warm hug
“I better go, see you tomorrow Mag!” said Pat, leaving us
“That’s my friend, heheh” I said
“Oh its okay...so how about a little celebration in my yard tonight?”
“..sounds good!” I said as I was so excited
“Uuuuuu what celebration?” John came into our convo as he wrapped his hand through Nick’s shoulder
“EW!” I shouted
“hahah it’s ok mag. I told ya he’s insane” he whispered “uhh its a little celebration, not that special. So what?” said Nick as he held John’s hand back. Ooookay you both are insane
“HEY EVERYBODY! CELEBRATION AT NICK’S HOUSE TONIGHT!” John shouted and everybody heard him
“stupid” said Nick as he pushed John
“Hahah its okay! Just let everybody celebrate this together, it will be fun!” I said
“...great” he sighed
“what’s wrong Nick?”
“nothing” he leave. Okay that just pretty weird
“Umm can i come?” someone held me shoulder and oh, that’s Shannette.
“Wow, sure! Sure! Come on!” I said. This is going to be great, if I made myself closer to Martin’s girlfriend, I could get myself closer to Martin either. Ohohoh this is pretty cool.

So everybody went to Nick’s house, except Lia, I lost her but she sent me a message that she’s going out somewhere with her other friend. Sooo we were having some BBQ party, Nick hung out with John and Vanny and the other guys, but I hung out with Shannette.
“Martin is a nice guy, huh?” I still kept myslef asking about Martin through her
“Totally. He’s so sweeeet” She said
“You’re a lucky girl”
“Heheh thanks! But you’re the lucky girl, you had an awesome talent! I like the way you played every single strings on your guitar”
“Wow haha thanks!!!”

So she’s a dancer, and met Martin a year ago. Once she was dancing for BLG's concert at the opening act. And yeah we were talking about some bands, also about her boyfriend’s, and suddenly she had someone calling through her phone so she skipped our convo for awhile. I just continued eating the BBQ.

“SHUT IT OKAY YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME SO YOU BETTER SHUT UP” she shouted then turned her cell phone off. It made me stopped eating
“..whoa what’s going on?” I asked
“Ex. But what ever heheh”

The BBQ party was pretty fun. It wasn’t finish yet but i prefer to go home because i really really need to get a sleep.

“Hey mom, sorry I couldn’t join the dinner” I said as I turned my jacket off
“It’s okay honey, how’s the concert?”
“So good, now im really really tired hahah” I said and walked through the stairs
“By the way you’re just in time! Your cousin has came from Boston” said Mom.
Oh yes! my cousin! He’s taking a college in Boston and got back home on that day, what a suprise! I prefer to greet him tomorrow morning so I headed to my room and.........

there’s a broken phone infront of my door. I took it, and it was a broken cell phone. This is getting weird, so I opened my door and what the actual fuck, there’s a boy sleeping backward on my bed so I couldn't see his exact face.

I was thinking to woke him up but...I was completely afraid to.

Okay that was creeping me out but.........who is this guy?
♠ ♠ ♠
exams are overrr so i could finish the fanfics quickly ;D i'll put some random stuffs here. comments? :)