Welcome to the new life.

Where it all starts.

A new day. School was amazing as usuall, Pat was getting closer to Rya, because of her, he believes himself and took himself in to the party. From that night, he’s not “the in crowd” boy anymore. And that's a good thing.

I went home, and hung out with Vanny for a couple hours at her house. John wasn’t home, so everything was ok and I felt..safe. I played Vanny’s guitar for awhile, I played Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low, my favorite band so far.
“Wow you’re good at solo” said Nick, showed himself behind me
“Hey Nick, yeah Im practicing right now. But thanks”
"But I like the way you play it! especially at the bridge!" he was commending the way I played but that seemed kinda strange for him to say all about that. Then I was being silent and continued playing.
"I'm serious, Makayla" Nick held the strings and it made the guitar didnt make any sounds. I looked at him and gave him a smile.
“Thanks! Haha” I said as I laughed. To be honest, he’s the first guy who told me I’m good at playing guitar. wow

“..Kayla? can i ask you something?” asked Nick as he moved and sat next to me
“what?”
“Do you like band stuffs?” he asked me a random question and it shocked it a bit.
“band stuffs? Well yeah, i mean a lot”
“Umm so I made a band but Im still in my own now. I didnt find a bass player or a drummer. I sing, so if you dont mind, will you join me?”

it was an awkward silent and I looked at him like i didnt even believe what he said earlier. But for that thing, it was a serious thing.

No freakin way. Somebody asked me to join a band, it was like a dream come true. YES A DREAM COME TRUE! Haven’t think a lot, I accepted what Nick asked for quickly. Like duh, I really wanted to be in a band and god gave me an easy way for it. A guy that I hated so much was the reason for it? like unbelievable but...Oh god thanks!

We haven't accept the name of the band yet, but since that happened, I felt totally happy and made me wanna practicing again and again and again. I decided to be a guitarist while Nick was the vocalist. We just need a bass and a drummer, that’s all.

Everyday, after school ended, I headed myself to Nick’s studio. Its located in his house so we dont have to took another studio anymore. We were getting close right now, but I haven’t feel something far enough.

I always remember those days when I said I won’t be with him. But hahah,
Karma does exist.

Vanny’s POV:

I hung out with my brother at Starbucks. I gotta be with him everytime he goes, i just worried if he did something stupid like he always did, I've gotta keep my eyes on him since my parents told me so. And yeah, they were always busy. Though he was my step brother, I will always love him.

On my way home, I found my crush standing at the Taco Bell’s logo. It’s David, who played bass in TDF.
He’s so calm, way different than the other guys. I wanna be with him, girls told me that he’s so care, so the fact made me really love him more.

“Oh that guy. He’s a dork” said John as he looked at David
“What? Hey you dont even know about him” I shouted
“He’s my junior, foureyes”
“Stop calling me like that okay” I said as I pushed him. Then he laughed. “I didnt know that you were his senior”
“yeah, all he do just eat some tacos near his locker every lunch time”
“really? Wahahah he’s pretty funny”
“Mmhmm” he said with a smile
Everytime i heard about tacos, I remember about David. But for me, he’s still the greatest bass player ever.

Normal POV:

When practicing times at studio was over, I went to the mall with Pat and Lia. We hung out at the burger king and talked some stuffs. They’re like my bestfriends

“Tomorrow is going to be the first day of practicing. My baseball team was awesome, I met the members and they were cool...except Tanner. The devil who always wearing stupid too deep V-necks with small eyes” said Pat as he rolled his eyes.
“Bahahah slow it down dude! Its not good to talk about people like that ok. Remember, he's the captain for your team, so it means you guys are in the same team!” said Lia
"Not for me though. I'm going to take his position for sure" he said as he continued, “I wanna squeeze him. SQUEEZE HIM I TOLD YA” he shouted as he squeezed the tomato he held.
“HAHAHAHAH Pat you should really need to calm yourself down” I laughed
“So you think you can beat him?” asked Lia
“OH I WILL, I KNOW HE’S BIG BUT I COULD BE BETTER THAN HIM” Pat stood up and shouted again and that was pretty loud. I was whispering to myself like....fuck everyones looking at us.

“uhh you can sit down for now, dude” said Lia as she looked all over the people who was looking at Pat as he was standing in a middle of an awkward silent.
“...oh ok”

Pat was being freaky funny, that’s why I love being friend with this guy. He’s deeply in love with Rya, so then he’ll show us that he could be better than Tanner someday. I kept his words for sure.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the next day came, I went to the gym and met Pat and Lia. Pat seriously cant wait for showing his skills to Rya on today’s gym class. I will always support you, Pat.

The coach came and gave some informations for the kids.
“Bryan Donahue, Patrick Kirch, and Stephen James, come here!” said the coach
“yo dude get up! It’s your time” said Lia as she pushed Pat while he got up.
“watch me” said Pat bravely walked to the coach. They were talking for a moment, then practicing some hitting balls and catching balls or something like that. Pat was good, and oh I saw Rya watching him sitting in front of us.

“Excuse me coach, next week we gotta.....WHY IN THE HELL YOURE HERE?” Tanner came from the gym's front door while stopped running to the coach and shouted at Pat
“who? Me?” said Pat in a laid back way
“yeah. You. Why are you here?” asked Tanner
“Im practicing”
“For...?”
“Baseball”
“because?”
“im in the team”
“So...?”
“Im in”
Tanner got angry with the way Pat’s talking, he walked toward Pat, and suddenly the coach stopped him.
“Stop it Howe, you really need to control your anger. He’s good afterall” said the coach
“But sir can you just look at him...”
“We need one member and it’s only him. So shut up and get back to your class” said the coach, Pat showed his long tounge to Tanner and that just made Tanner went totally angry. The only thing I like from Pat, he likes to solve all the problems in laidback.

After those things happened, I saw all the girls came to Pat. I think he’s really exist right now.

I headed back to Nick’s house and practicing more. It was about 5pm and we hung in his livingroom, looking for an idea for the band’s name.
“How about..California Bound?” said Nick as he looked up
“Umm... Maryland Bound?” I said
“Hahah we need another ideas besides these names...how about The Chopstick?”
“It’s pretty dumb ok bahahah”
“The Choppin?”
“The Poppin?” I said as I was still looking for some ideas.

We’ve been searching for an idea, then we were shutting our self down and keep thinking..suddenly, one thing just popped from our mind.
“A Rocket Dumpling!”
“The Moon Dumplings!”
We looked ourself each others...and we shouted at the same time, “A ROCKET TO THE MOON!”

We laughed when we shouted at the same time with the same name, I think we just got the name of our band, A ROCKET TO THE MOON. So I think we made the band with two of us only, and that’s not a big problem for us though.

It’s been a month we’ve been covering some songs and with a huge help from The Downtown Fiction, we're trying to get ourself signing in Photofinish records. I do really hope it was the way to make my dreams come true.

It was an early morning, and Nick came to my house.
“We’re going to do our first concert!” said Nick
“First concert? We’ve been in concerts and i think we’re doing it for like 8 times” I said as I was totally sleepy, like duh he just woke me up when i was sleeping.
“It’s not about our single concert, sleepy head. Look” said Nick as he gave something like a paper
“OH MY GOD. NICK IS THIS....??? SERIOUSLY???” I shouted then I opened my eyes really wide
“YES”

One piece of paper just made my morning, or maybe my whole day. It wasn’t only a paper, it’s like an invitation to be in an opening-act. And guess what? I’ll be in Boys Like Girls concert.
Holy cow.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! sorry its late bc im pretty busy right now ehe.
Comments? I'll give you some Rocket dumplings? ;D