Welcome to the new life.

Is everything okay?

I was totally shocked when I realized that John has been standing behind me since I opened the album. That was getting worse.

“John! well uh you and Vany were the cutest brother and sister I’ve ever know” I tried to flirted him with a smile, but suddenly he kept silent without moving his lips and still looking at me with those killer eyes. Killer eyes. Ok

“I’m sorry, i didn’t mean to look at all your stuffs I was just...” I was starting to get confused
“Get out” he said
“out..?”
“yes”
“wow hahah dude are you being like chuck bass or something?”
“OUT” he took over the album I held.
My gossip girl joke was completely fail. He acted totally creepy so I walked as fast as I could and talked to Nick, “dude I need to go now”
“what’s up, Kayla? You look...strange”
“Err I don’t know, there’s something wrong with my tummy so I better go”
“I come with you” he held my hand while I started to leave
“..okay”

Vany’s POV

“...John?” I opened his door and saw him sitting on his bed
“Hey sweetheart” he smiled
“I got something to tell you” I walked while I closed the door
“What is it?”
“Do you already have your partner for the prom?” I asked, randomly of course.
“...No. What’s up?”
“Well If you don’t mind, will you take Makaila with you?”
“What?” he asked, confusedly
“Yeah, If you don’t mind??”
“Why do you ask such a thing like that?” he definitely asked the way what Makaila did.

“She wanted to tell you about that but...you know, she’s kinda shy for that”
“hahah a girl like her?” he giggled, “Actually I have the one who I’m going to ask for the prom”
“...really? but you said you don’t have one already?” I lifted my eyebrow
“......oh yea! Haha I forgot..” I saw the fake laugh what he did
“hehe...so...will you?”
“if you say so, okay then.” He finally answered it and gave me a smile. I hugged him and left, I put a smile on my face because I knew everything was safe.
I lied. I lied everything recently, and that is for my own good.

Pat’s POV
I decided to go to Makaila’s house because there’s nothing I could do in my own crib. Saturday was getting closer and I need someone to tell me how to get a better look for the prom. Yea I was being that dummy for all those kind of parties.

“MR BECKETT, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?????????” I heard someone screamed when I was standing in front her house. A boy was running through the door and jumped to his car, and I saw Makaila with his bandmate from her window screaming his name. Me? I don’t have any idea, I was just standing there.

“PAT! PLEASE! STOP HIM!” Makaila shouted from her window.
“WHAT???” I looked around and I was panic. As I said, I didn’t have any idea!
“STOP HIM YOU DORK” her bandmate shouted at me. Great, so I prefer to caught him and stood in front of his car, “NOW WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?”
“...oh god” I heard her bandmate sighed.

“GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY CAR DUDE” said that boy, “OR SHOULD I HIT YOU?”. I was being silent for a while then let him go, but sure that boy was total creep.
“BILL, PLEASE WHAT’S GOING ON WITH YOU?” A woman from inside got out with tears on her face.
“...it’s useless to answer, mom. You will never care either” with a tear appeared from his eyes, he finally drove away.

The woman went back inside and I saw Makaila and her bandmate still standing front the window.
“I told you to stop him..” she said
“Stop him? He’s going to hit me!” I answered
“ohhh my goddd” said that boy and disappeared from the window.
“forget about Nick, It’s okay though” said Makaila
“yeah but...why won’t you guys come here and stop him? “
“HE LOCKED US HERE, IF WE WERE NOT, WHY SHOULD I ASK YOU TO CATCH HIM WHILE IM JUST STANDING HERE?” that boy appeared again and shouted at me. That boy won’t take himself easy. Geez.

“...oh. Sorry”
“It’s okay Pat, what are you doing here anyway?” said Makayla, who always been kind to me.
“nevermind” I left her without saying a goodbye, it wasn’t good to joining them while they were working, even there was a problem went on earlier and I did nothing for it. Probably we’ll talk tomorrow when class starts.

Normal POV
I yelled at Nick for the way he shouted at Pat. I knew Pat wasn’t a strong guy, and he was fine to me though.
“You shouldn’t have to do to that” I looked at him
“But that was stupid! Like, he was letting someone with a knife and drove away to the city? That isn’t cool at all”
“Knife?...I know it wasn’t cool, but he’s still safe, right?”
“yea...” he sighed
“you’re easy to be that mad, huh? Forget about it, It was my cousin and I knew him. He’s going to be here at midnight without doing anything stupid...probably”
“If he’s not?”
“No, he would” I said, because I believe he would make it.
“ok then” he sighed.

I smiled and put my head upon his shoulder softly, then he put his head back upon mine. I always wanted to do that with him and...never knew that he would do it back. We turned silent and didnt talk for a while.

“OH! How about your aunt?” he raised his head unexpectedly.
“oh my god, I forgot!” I stood up and ran to the door, “good. We’re locked. I forgot once again”

I leaned on the door and closed my eyes, I gotta calm myself down for what my cousin did. For the first time I met my cousin, I thought he was autism or he has kind of disease like that, but it wasn’t. Nick told me that there was a problem between Bill and Shannette, and I was going to figure out what happen to both of them.
“So how can we get out of here?” Nick spoke to me as he stick his head on the window
“I don’t know” I sighed “I can’t take this anymore”
“Take what?”
“Can't you imagine? He was my cousin and we lived in the same house, he always did the same thing every night if he depressed and that wasn’t only once. We’ve been like 2 months together and I hate the situation like this. He is the only one who ruined my family” I took out the words that I really wanted to express how annoying he was.
“oh...” Nick nodded, “Maybe we can solve this together, right?”
“Probably...there are a lot of things going on and I can’t handle it by myself” I said “Glad that you’re here to help me” I gave him a smile
“It’s my pleasure, Makaila” he put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a smile. How sweet.

BRAK!

My mom broke the door with a huge thing she held, kind of a tool for breaking some stones. Oh god.

“Sorry for breaking the door, at least you guys are safe” said my mom, and I hugged her
“It’s okay, thanks mom”
“Honey, will you please search your cousin? if you couldn't, just make sure youre here before midnight comes, ok?” asked my aunt with tears on her face. I can’t deny it.
“I will, before midnight comes. I promise”
“I’ll come with you” said Nick
“Good, you both could search him. But be careful, okay?” said Mom
“We will” I said as I left them and brought Nick with me.

I was in Nick’s ride and we were going to the town for searching him. I looked at my phone and suddenly I had 3 messages from my friends...and Shannette. Shannette!! This would be a perfect clue for Bill. So I quickly opened the text.

‘Everyone who’s going to held a show on JamminJava next week, meet me at the cafe where we used to meet. Today at 4pm. Thanks’

“Great, it’s 4pm. But....the cafe where we used to meet...?” I said as I think
“I knew that cafe!” Nick turned his car back and headed to the same street to JamminJava.

We arrived and suddenly I found Lia with a boy from TDF. I greeted her and it was a suprise, a lot of boys were there and they were invited by Shannette either.
“You’re here for Shannette too?” she asked
“Yeah, where’s she?”
“I don’t know, we’ve been waiting for her” she said, confused
“Hello? Hello? Dammit! What’s wrong with her? ” the guy who was from Stereo Skyline yelled at his phone. It was Kevin.

“What happened?” asked the guy who was with Lia
“I called Shannette and she rejected it again” he answered
“Let me just call her” I said, but there’s nothing there, except some beeps went out. I felt something that there’s something not ok with her.

“Ah man! Now what are we going to do?” said Kevin
“I don’t have much time...” said the other guy as he stared his watch as I remembered that he’s the guy from We Are The In Crowd. I turned around and talked to Nick quietely.

“Nick....do you feel what I feel?” I whispered
“Confuse?”
“Nooooooo. About something...?”
“About Shannette?”
“Nooooo. Do you feel about something....weird?’
“Wait, don’t tell me that Bill..”
“I KNEW IT” I cut his words.

We didnt think to much so we left as fast as we could.
“Where are you going??” said Lia as she noticed that I was gone
“I don’t have much time so I think I’m going to leave right now”
“Makaila, wait. I had a feeling about your cousin” she told me that Pat explained everything that happened at the recent afternoon. Lia was a good friend of Shannette so she wanted to join us, then I agreed. Three boys from TDF and a guy from Stereo Skyline joined me either. It was David, Cameron, Eric, and Kevin.

We searched Shannette everywhere. Cameron, the frontman of TDF, saw my cousin recently at the Burger King. Suddenly we arrived there and we haven’t got any clues.

“It’s 9pm” said David, TDF.
“Makaila, I knew this is an emergency but....wait” Lia stopped as she looked at her phone, someone called her. “It’s Rya. I’ll be right back”
“So, where are we going next?” asked Eric
“I think you guys need to rest, I really thank you guys for helping us searching my cousin” I said
“Whoa girl, I think you don’t need to say that. It’s our pleasure” said David as he held my shoulder
“We’ll find them” said Cam as he wrapped his both hands
“You guys sure? It’s 9pm right now!” I yelled for their own good, “We’ll search them tomorrow”
“Tomorrow is the prom, remember?” said Eric
“Oh my god” I just remember, that I had a meeting with Pat at the day before the day....which means its today, I used to told him for not leaving that afternoon and...I didnt prepare anything for tomorrow either. Okay that was completely a mess.

“Guys! Sorry I’m late” Lia came as she put her phone in her pocket.
“What’s with Rya anyway?” I asked her
“She saw Shannette”
“Seriously???” We shouted as we didn’t believe. “Thanks god for the good news, now where is she??” I said
“Obviously....a boy brought her on his back and when Rya asked her what’s going on, he said that Shannette had a car crash, right when the boy stood there at the location”
“WHAT?” we screamt even louder. That wasn’t a good news. “Where did he bring her to?”
“At the boy’s house, I guess. Rya is with them”

Nick held my hand and whispered “Don’t you think that the boy is Bill?”
“Probably not. It’s a car crash and Rya is with them. She said that she’s fine though”
“Okay if she’s already fine, we can visit her tomorrow and now, we should go home. I mean, it’s almost midnight!”
“Ok, let’s tell the others” I said
“Guys!!! Rya’s calling again” Lia shouted as she showed us her phone, and she picked up immidiately and turned her loudspeaker so everyone could knew.

*at the phone*
“Lia...this is Rya. Everything is okay...and Shannette is fine. No need to search her, and you.....guys should take a rest...AHHH!”
“OUCH WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?”
“GUYS I NEED ARGHHH HELPP FUCKK AHHHHHHHHH GUYS ALOKA STREET NUMBER TWENTY F”

The line has disconnected by it’s own.

I prefer to not telling everybody about what I decided to do with Nick. We were looking to each others and it was so much complicated than I thought. So, are they okay or someone forced her to tell us that everything is okay? But everyone had a same thought. Someone forced her.
“Did you hear a voice other than Rya? I mean, a guy” said David
“Yes. She’s not fine” said Cameron “..Aloka street number twenty f? I think it’s between Five of Four” he continued.
“I knew that street before. But it’s pretty far away from here” said Kevin
“Okay guys we need to help them right away. Though it’s almost midnight” said Lia as she held Eric’s hand and brought the boys to the car.

“..Mag? Are you coming or what?” Nick shook me on my shoulder
“I can’t come. The strange voice you guys were talking about...is Bill”
“What?? I knew that asshole was behind all these shits” yelled Nick as he hit the ground. “You should come help, what’s wrong with you? I thought that you were ready to face all these things though it’s from Bill” Nich shouted on me

“I didn’t mean in that way, Nick..” I said “I knew that place. Aloka street number Twenty Four...is the place where Bill killed her first ex several years ago”
“......” Nick stared at me as he couldn’t say anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
a thriller part is next:) comments? ;D