Welcome to the new life.

A Thriller Night.

11. 25 pm.

Me and Nick got into the car and drove to Aloka street though it was far away from where we were before. And we’re still with our friends.

I broke a promise, my mom told me to not telling this thing to anyone. About this ‘killing his first ex several years ago’ thing. I headed to the location though I didnt really want to, because I knew the place was pretty creepy. But I’ll do it for Shannette.

“Are you sure that Bill was actually a murderer?”
“Yes” I made myself silent again. “and, are you sure you’re going to stop him?”
“I don’t know, but hopefully we can” said Nick

We finally arrived at the Aloka street, and I was pretty scared to look around the houses. I mean, my mom told me that these houses were haunted. Bill picked one of the houses here so anyone wouldn’t know where he was.
Bill had a lot girlfriends before he was being this ‘stressed’. Something went wrong when an accident happened to him and it made him stressed. One of his girlfriends are the victim, just because she was cheating on someone else. And I didnt know what did he do after that.
If the stress didnt come to him, Bill was super nice to anyone. He was my favorite cousin before. And with a good looking, that’s why the girls wanted him so much.

“This is it. Aloka street number 24” said Nick as he turned off the engine.
“Nick, to be honest. This house is haunted and....I think I can’t make it”
“Shut up. Just believe that we can okay” Nick held my hand and took me outside the car. The kids were standing at the front yard and we tried to get in in the other way. The house was pretty big so I think we could make another way to get in.

“Guys, I found one” said Kevin as he showed us a door. We bet that’s a door headed to the basement.
“You guys ready?” said Eric as we nodded. Then we walked in.
As I knew before, the basement was super scary like a horror place used to. Plus, the place was totally dusty. We walked to the ground floor and we couldn’t believe what we saw.

Rya laid on the sofa with blood on her face.

“RYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” David ran toward her and lift her, “WHO IN THE HELL WOULD DO THIS TO HER? SHANNETTE?”
“DUDE! She won’t do that far, idiot!” said Eric. I was pretty shocked to know that David was the one who screamed first. Or..he actually liked Rya? Oh wait, that wasn’t a great time to think that far.
“Guys! Guys!! We need to find Shannette right away. David, take her to the car” said Cameron as he asked everyone to split up and search for Shannette.

David brought Rya outside with blood on his arms. Two of the boys from The Downtown Fiction boys went to the kitchen with Lia while me and Nick and also Kevin went to upstairs.

“So, Shannette invited you either? How about the other members?” I asked to Kevin, who used to be in Stereo Skyline.
“Well, the other guys are in California since the tour was over. So I’m here alone heheh”
“You’re pretty close to Shannette?”
“Yeah, well not really but I’m pretty close to her boyfriend, Martin” he answered as I was rolling my eyes when I heard that. I knew I was jealous of her but she was kind to me so no need to reject her help though.

“Uh guys, do you see that room?” asked Nick as he pointed to a door with a light on. Pretty sure that she was there.
“Nick” I held his hand
“..what?”
“Dude. You see me shivering here? I’m scared ok”
“Ohhh so you believe in ghosts huh”
“Ugh” I released his hand as I walked to the room. “Okay, there’s nothing to be scared of”
“really? So open the door then” said Nick as he wrapped his hands. Nick was being a douche once again and that’s not even a joke if he did in a situation like this.
Then I opened it.

“See? I told ya I’m AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed as I closed the door and I ran to Kevin. That’s pretty stupid.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAH KAYLA THAT IS ONLY A RAT” laughed Nick as he took the rat and showed it to me.
“That wasn’t funny, stupid” I threw away the rat he held
“Yo yo can you guys please head to the point? We’re here to search Shannette, not for dating” said Kevin
“And this isn’t a date, corn head” said Nick as he pushed him
“Okay fine! I’ll go by myself if you guys won’t take this seriously” said Kevin
“I’ll go with you, Kev” I said. Nick sighed and we finally stuck together as we headed to the room.

We went in to the room and saw a tv turned on, and the tv was unclear so it didnt show anything. I thought that's where the light came from. The room wasn’t big so we split up for awhile and searched for clues.

BRAK!

Someone closed the door and we were being panic as hell.
“FUCK! ITS LOCKED!” said Nick as he kicked the door
“NO!!!!!!!! OH COME ON” shouted Kevin
“And there’s no windows here. Maybe we need a huge thing to break this out” I said as I searched some things around
We’ve been searching anywhere and we didn’t find one. I sat down on the sofa near the tv as I was thinking. I couldn’t find Shannette from my own cousin?

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”
A voice came out from the downstair and I bet it was Lia. We didn’t want anything went more terrible, but suddenly there’s nothing we can do.

Cameron’s POV:
It was at the guest room near the kitchen. The room had 2 doors in it so we split up. Lia and Eric went to the second room and I headed myself to the other room, alone. I was looking around the room and I saw a way at the corner of it.
And Jackpot, I heard a voice.

I headed to the corner of the room quickly and thanks god, I finally found Shannette. She was sitting on the chair with her hands twisted with rope and a scarf on her mouth. But there’s no blood around her so I thought everything was fine before.
I released the scarf from her and tried to ask some information of what was going on.
“Cameron..thank you so much for helping me..” said Shannette and a tear came out from her eye. I saw a scar on her forehead. “Tell me, who did this to you???” I asked her quickly
“It was Bill, he kidnapped me and threw me here, I don’t even know where am I, I mean, look at this haunted house! He’s seriously out of his mind...”
“Whoa whoa hold on...who’s Bill? I asked
“I’ll explain later. Wait! Where’s Rya????”
“She’s fine now. David brought her to the car. We should get out of here before Bill saw us” I said as I tried to find the nearest sharpest thing around us. Some of the glass fragments would help her out.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
A voice came out and I bet that was Lia from the other room. That was getting worst.

“Cam.......” said Shannette as she looked at me in the eyes with ‘un sure’ feeling.
“That’s Lia. Wait, it's slmost there....” I tried to cut the ropes faster but it’s too fucking tight.
“Oh look who’s here” a voice came behind me and shocked me.
“..so you’re all behind this? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? Boys should mess with the other boys, not with the girls, pussy” I said with my anger, because I couldn’t even control it. “And what did you do to Rya and Lia?”
“You wanna know?” Bill showed something from his hand and..it’s covered by blood.
“BILL PLEASE DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!”

BRAK!

Lia’s POV:
It was a hell.
Me and Eric was in a room, searching for Shannette but all we found was a weird guy, he showed himself from the other way at the corner of the room. He was bringing sort of a stick and attacked us, but finally we made us out. I was screamed when he almost attacked me so everyone could know where we were but...I think the kids were gone. We made our self escape to the second floor.
“Don’t you think that Shannette was with him?” said Eric
“I don’t know! But babe are you seriously going to face him?” I asked him as I held his shoulder.
“Not sure. Yet you’re fine with me here, dear” Eric hugged me.

“I SEE WHAT YOU DID THEREEEE”
“FUCK WHO’S THAT!?” Eric shouted as he stepped back from a door next to us.
“It’s Nick, idiot”
“Where are you!?!? I’ve been searching for you! And...why you didnt show yourself out?” I said
“..because I’m stuck here?”
“Eric’s here to the rescue!” said Eric as I giggled and I said “Oh yea? What will you do then? Break the door?”
“My eyes are doing a visual as they searching for the nearest clues....and dingdong! I see a key! Mr. Jones find away to make you guys out, ladies and gentlemen” said Eric and he acted like a weird super heroes narrator.
“Hahahahah okay stop pretending that you find a way easily, we’re in a serious business right now!” I said as I laughed
“Actually the key is hanging on the handle of the door” Eric showed the key as I turned silent.
“See babe? I can do it even faster”
“It’s because the guy is an idiot that he forgot to pick up the keys, stupid” I pushed him a bit and kissed him
“UHM. DOOR PLEASE?” said Nick with his fake cough
“Hahahah sorry guys” said Eric as he unlocked the door and we finally stick together again.

Wait, I forgot one.
“OH MY GOD! CAMERON!” I shouted as I held Eric’s hand
“..how could I even forgot!?!?” said Eric
“Nice thinking, Mr Jones. You’re here to the rescue but you left a boy alone. Hooray” said Nick with his stupid expression.
“Okay guys come on we need to find Cameron, probably he found Shannette” said Makaila as she headed to the stairs.

We went to the downstairs and suddenly, Shannette ran toward us from the way where me and Eric used to.
“SHANNETTE!!!” said Makaila as she hugged her quickly
“MAKAILA!!!” Shannette hugged her back tightly. “Guys, please help Cameron! He’s in that room and..Bill attacked him”
“I KNEW THAT GUY IS BEHIND ALL THIS” said Kevin
“..You knew him?” asked Nick
“Guys, we’ll think about this later. Let’s go!!” said Eric as he leaded the boys to the room
“Lia, can you please bring Shannette to the car? I need to see my cousin” said Makaila. and...cousin? so the guy was actually her cousin? But I think there’s no time to ask about that so I brought Shannette to the car quickly.

Normal POV:
I asked Lia to bring Shannette to the car as I headed to the room. I knew that my cousin was all behind this.
I ran to the room and saw Cameron laid on the ground with a pain, I ran toward him and woke him up but I didn’t have a lot of time as I saw that the other boys were attacked. Cameron was faint with blood on his neck so I left him on the sofa and headed to the corner room, where all the noisy voices came out. I saw Bill got hit by a radio on his head and I didn’t know who did that before. I ran toward him and shouted at him.

“WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT TO SHANNETTE?”
“...Makaila? Why are you here?” he said with a low tone.
“Stop pretending to be good at me, Bill” I said as I slapped him
“SO YOU WANT TO DEFEAT ME?” Bill stood up and looked at me in the eyes sharply. And I was just....scared. “AND WHY ARE YOU HERE? AND WHO ARE THESE ASSHOLES? ACTUALLY THIS ISNT YOUR BUSINESS SO GET YOUR BOTH ASSES OUT OF HERE” Bill shouted at me as he pushed me.
“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!?” I shouted back at him
“You don’t have to know” Bill showed a huge axe and WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE TRYING TO DO WITH IT?
“STOP IT” Nick banged his head with a broom, so I ran from Bill quickly.
“We need to get out of here” said Lia as she held my hands and brought me to the exit door
“I told you to stay at the car with Shannette! Please give me some minutes to talk to my own cousin. PLEASE!” I said to her as I leave her, I couldn’t let him doing those shits for ever, right?
“...okay” said Lia as she ran out from this freaking house
Cameron looked more severe so Eric brought him to the car. Eric was also had some scars around his arms. I couldn’t believe that my cousin would do this to my own friends...

01.00pm

There’s only me, Nick, and Kevin. Only three of us left.
“FUCK AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kevin slammed into the bookcase. Bill threw him with his unlimited anger.
“IF YOU GUYS WEREN’T HERE, YOU WON’T BE THIS HORRIBLE” Bill shouted at us while he walked toward us and showed his fucking axe. Kevin was faint and Nick got caught by Bill when he tried to escape.
“DONT YOU DARE TO DO THAT” I pushed Bill over him
“AHHHHHHHHH!” Bill threw the axe and it almost hit me
“STOP IT” a voice came out behind me. And that sounds pretty familiar to me.
“MARTIN!?” I shouted as I wasn’t believe what I saw

“Makaila, Nick, you should go the car. Bring Kevin either. I’ll take care this dickhead by my own” he said as he clenched his hands.
“I’m with you Martin. I’m his cousin!” I said while I took the axe slowly.....and I was pretty scared to see what I held
“SO YOU’RE ON HIS SIDE, MAKAILA?” said Bill as he lift himself up
“...YES. I don’t need to be on your side. I thought you were nice, but you were not” I said as I still held the axe.
“This is just great” he smirked and walked to me slowly with a knife on his hand. “Don’t hate me if I’m trying to kill you”
“AHHHHHH!!!” I threw the axe toward him and hit his legs, I didn’t mean to do that but he was freaking me out and...I think I did the wrong thing.
“FUCK!” Bill rubbed his leg with blood in it, I think I just made a greatest pain on him. “YOU ARE NOT MY COUSIN, BITCH” Bill shouted at me but Martin pushed him and punched him while I still couldn’t close my wide-opened-mouth.
“GO MAKAILA! TAKE KEVIN AND NICK WITH YOU. NOW!” Martin shouted at me as he was still holding Bill.
“NO!” I tried to help him but Nick pulled my hand
“BRING...ME...BACK...MY.....SHANNETTE!” Bill finally stabbed Martin on the stomach. I couldn’t let him to do that so I released myself from Nick and ran toward him.

Nick caught me again and when I leave the door, I saw Bill stabbed him again and again.
It was just, no.
I cried when I saw my favorite personnel from my favorite band got stabbed by my own cousin. And...I didn’t know how am I going to feel if Shannette knew about this.
Back to the car, we drove our car out of the complex. Kevin was sleeping back of the seat and we headed to the hospital quickly. It was the worst night ever.

“wow” said Nick
“what wow?” I asked him
“We were in a movie recently. Like, resident evil”
“And you like it?”
“Well I like horror movie...but not that horror ok”
“Hahah that was just a beginning you know. And....” I leaned as I sighed
“And what?”
“Martin” I looked at Nick with a tear came out from my eyes.
“..I know. But he asked us to leave him, right?”
“Don’t you see that Bill stabbed him like more than twice? I hope he’s okay..”
“I also feel sorry bout that..” said Nick “But glad that you’re okay. You have a high courage though”
“Thanks. You too” I smiled as he embraced me.
“2am. Are you fucking kidding me?” Nick sighed as he saw the time on his hand watch.
“And tomorrow is the prom night. I mean, today. Awesome” I giggled with pain, and so did he, and blood splashes around us. 
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like the thriller part! its like the first time i made a part like this:) comments?;D