Status: In Process Of Being Written

Got to Be What Tomorrow Needs

Prolouge

Sing it out, boy, you got to see what tomorrow brings
Sing it out, girl, you got to be what tomorrow needs


~~~~~~~~

“NOOOOO MOM!!!”

I ran out of our house and over to my mom lying dying on the ground. My father lay dead a few feet away. Thankfully the BLI cronies were gone. I kneeled next to my mom and felt tears stinging my eyes. She looked up at me and pulled her necklace off and handed it to me.

I took the necklace tears spilling from my eyes.

“Mom?”

“Be who you were born to be. Be what tomorrow needs. Save those who will save us. Use your power…your gift…survive…I love you…”

“Mom…mom…no please…please…I don’t know…I don’t understand it…no…mom!”

My mom’s hand dropped from my side and she was gone. Just like that, one laser blast to her chest and she was a gone. I couldn’t believe it and I just wanted to cry. I had lost my mother. The only person who knew how my gift worked.

She was supposed to teach me how to use it when the time came. I think she thought she had more time. I closed her eyes and laid there with my head on her chest and cried clutching the locket she had given me. The locket that symbolized my power.

The black and silver locket that the witch had given my mother the day I was born. The witch that had just appeared when I was born to tell my parents of my future…

The witch who died after telling my parents my gift.

The witch who marked me for death then and there.
♠ ♠ ♠
welllll this is the story for my friend, Laurens' songfic contest

it would be awesome if you all would join toooooo.

It's an MCR fanfic based off of the new album Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous KIlljoys.

My song is "SING" by MCR and i love the song sooooo idea came pretty quickly.

hope you all enjoy and comment and subscribe so that i know how i'm doing! ^_^