Status: In Process Of Being Written

Got to Be What Tomorrow Needs

Ch. 14

If the music drowns you out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ghoul and Lavender are gone!”

“WHAT!?!?!?!!?”

I jumped up from bed and looked over at Kobra.

“What do you mean that they’re gone!?”

“They’re gone! They’re just gone!”

“How did they get past you guys!?”

“I…well…we…fell asleep…”

“WHAT THE HELL MIKEY!? CAN’T YOU WATCH SOMEONE FOR FIVE SECONDS!?!?!”

“WHAT THE HELL GERARD DON’T SAY MY NAME!!!”

“BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!!”

Gerard and Kobra, whom I’m guessing is Mikey, looked over at me.

“GHOUL AND LAVENDER ARE MISSING!!! CAN WE HAVE A FIGHT LATER!!??”

“Yes”

“Okay”

I grabbed my gun and stormed out of my room closely followed by Gerard and Kobra. I kept walking past Jet and Echo and into Lavender’s room.

Kobra was right, Lavender and Ghoul weren’t there. I went all over the house searching for them but they were nowhere to be found. I even searched the security cameras and nada.

“I’M GOING TO KILL THAT GIRL!!!!”

“What girl?”

I spun around to see Lavender and Ghoul standing just inside the door. Both of them had their arms full of bags and crap.

If Gerard hadn’t been right there Lavender would have been dead.

I lunged for Lavender but Gerard grabbed me around my waist and pulled me back.

“WHAT THE FUCKING HELL LAVENDER! HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT AND NOT TELL ANYONE! WHAT THE HELL!? I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK!!! I WAS JUST ABOUT READY TO LEAVE AND FIND YOUR ASS!!! YOU COULD HAVE DIED! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CAPTIVE! HOW DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL!? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WOULD DO TO ME!? AFTER EVEYRTHING LAVENDER! THINK BEFORE YOU JUST UP AND LEAVE ME! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME!!!”

And then I broke down crying. I turned around and grabbed onto Gerard’s shirt.

Gerard just ran a hand soothingly up and down my back.

“Pink…”

“Don’t Lav…don’t”

“I’m…I’m sorry. You were with Poison. I…I didn’t want to disturb you”

“You would only have disturbed them sucking face”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP MIKEY!”

“WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SAYING MY NAME!?”

“ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!”

Everyone turned to look at me. I was still in Gerard’s arms but my eyes were on fire.

“Everybody stop. Lavender, Ghoul DON’T do that AGAIN! Kobra, Jet, you two aren’t allowed to baby sit anymore. Echo...just stay out of the way. Poison…you’re coming with me to my room”

With that I grabbed Gerard and practically dragged him to my room. once inside I slammed my door shut and crashed my lips to Gerard’s. He was thrown off for a few seconds before he maintained his balance and wrapped his arms around my waist.

A few minutes later he pulled back and stared into my eyes.

“What was that for?”

“We didn’t get to finish what we had started earlier”

“Ah…”

We just stared at each other for a little while.

“I’m going to kill that girl”

“Don’t do that Hope. We may need her tiny ass”

“Yeah yeah yeah”

“Can I kiss you again?”

“Duh”

Gerard kissed me softly and we kept kissing for a little bit longer.

Not that long but long enough where I was totally cooled down and able to talk to Lavender without screaming at her.

I walked out of my room and over the kitchen where Lavender was cooking something with Ghoul.

“Pansy”

Lavender turned around and looked at me, this huge smile on her face.

“Oh God what’d did you give her?”

“One of these Starbucks drinks we found”

“Oh God. That’s it you’re dealing with her tonight”

“Why?”

“Because she’s gonna be super hyper now. You let her have massive amounts of sugar and caffeine.”

“…oh…”

“Yeah soooo you get to deal with her then”

“Oh…um…whoops”

“Pansy”

Lavender turned back around to look at me, this time with her mouth full of chips.

“Oh boy”

All that I could understand that came out of Lavender’s mouth was a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

“Why didn’t you say anything?”

“Wha u mean?”

“Why didn’t you tell anyone you were leaving?”

“Well Echo, Jet, and Kobra were fast asleep and you were in your room with Poison. Why would I want to interrupt that?”

“Well I wouldn’t end up freaking out once Kobra comes charging in telling me that you two are gone”

“I’m terribly sorry Pinkly”

“You better be”

“I am”

“Good”

“Oh hey Poison we have some news from the Zones”

Gerard immediately sat down at the kitchen counter and leaned towards Ghoul.

“What did you hear?”

“Well first off we got some things from our old house. That and we needed some food. But we ran into Dr. Deaf Defying. He told us that killjoys all over are starting to get captured and turned. That or they’re being killed and they really need us back. They need the head killjoys back out there fighting for everyone. That and…”

Ghoul looked over at me cautiously before he turned his attention back to Gerard.

“…He said that the killjoys could really use Pinkly Art too”

“No way in hell”

“Pink…”

“No…I’m not putting everyone in danger”

“Pinkly!”

“Not without knowing what’s going on down at BLI right now”

“Sooooo we’re going to be joining them?”

“After a stake out on BLI”

“Awesome who’s going?”

“You and Ghoul, because I’m pissed at you two still”

“WHAT!?!?”

“POISON!”

“Hey you stole my beer last night I’m with Pink on this one”

“YESSSSS!”

“That’s not fair!”

“Oh calm down boy!”

“Okay so where are we going to go? What do we need to do?”

“Poison can you take care of all of that?”

“Yeah I got it”

“Okay Ghoul let’s figure this out”

Suddenly Lavender grabbed my hand and dragged me into her room.

“I needs help!”

“Calm down woman!”

“I needs helpssss!”

“Help with what?”

“My stake out outfit!”

“Just wear normal clothes Lav”

“I can’t do that! Now with Ghoul there!”

“Why not?”

“I…well…um…”

“Kai Aurora Daniels!”

“I like Ghoul okay!”

“Oh damn you do?”

“Well duh!”

“Well…I think he might like you too”

“Really!”

With that Lavender started running around her room trying to put together the PERFECT stake out outfit. Oh boy Ghoul was in for it with this girl tonight. She was already hyped up on sugar and caffeine. I can’t imagine what she’s going to be like when she’s confined to the space of a car.

“TADA!!!”

I looked up from where I was sitting next to Lavender’s bed surrounded by a sea of purple to see her striking a pose for me.

“You do realize you too FAR too long to put that outfit together?”

“So?”

“Just saying”

“Yeah wellll”

“Welllll what?”

“How do I look smart ass?”

“Oh beautiful, hot, gorgeous, smexy…any other adjectives you want?”

Lavender just narrowed her eyes at me.

“Smart ass”

Lavender turned to her mirror to double check everything. She was dressed in skinny purple and black plaid pants, a tight black halter corset style top. She paired the outfit with black chunky boots and a simple black headband with a bow. She had a purple and black bandana around her neck and long black fingerless gloves on her arms. She was wearing her bright purple watch, purple ring, snake wrap around ring, black rubber bracelets, purple stud earrings, and dangling purple and diamond earrings. Finishing her look she wore purple eye shadow, black eye liner, mascara and had her purple sunglasses perched on top of her head.

“Come on Pansy you have a company to stalk”

“YESSSSS!!!”

We walked out of her room where Ghoul was waiting. When he saw Lavender his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. I just rolled my eyes and walked over to grab everything they would need. They went off in Gerard’s car since Frank knew how to drive it and I didn’t dare trust Lavender to drive my car when she was perfectly normal…let alone when she’s hyper and bouncing off the walls.

“She’s gonna drive him insane she’s so hyper”

Gerard just laughed at me. We walked over and plopped down on the couch next to Jet. Echo and Kobra were on the other couch and playing some video game.

“Ah got the game system back out here?”

“Damn straight”

“So Echo”

“What?”

“Ever gonna tell us about yourself?”

“Why should I?”

“Oh I don’t know. Because we’ve saved your ass like what two times? I would say we deserved some answers.”

“Tell you what. After I finish kicking Kobra’s butt I’ll tell you what I can remember”

“Sounds good”

“Yeah so you two can go suck face for now if you want”

“KOBRA!”

“Just saying”

“Well for your information lil bro! It’s all out of my system…for now”

I just started laughing.

I don’t know what it was but something about these guys just made me relaxed, less cautious, more open, and most of all….

More happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Julianna's Stakeout Outfit

soooooo update...its...eh...hopefully the story will start to pick up again. i'd love 4 comments before i update. love to my 39 subscribers. can i get one more to make an even 40?

also thinking about starting a writing contest on here...would anyone enter if i did?

commetn and subscribe my lovelies!!!!