Status: In Process Of Being Written

Got to Be What Tomorrow Needs

Ch. 13

You’ve got to make a choice

~~~~~~~~~~~

Once back at the house Gerard and I went straight for my room. I turned the music up real loud and sat down on my bed leaning against the wall. Gerard sat next to me, saying nothing.

Telling him about Trent was something that I would need to work up to. My mind was still swimming with the dream from the night before.

I had no idea where to start.

We just sat there for I don’t know how long when Lavender just came into my room.

“Sorry to interrupt what appears to be nothing but we have a situation here”

Gerard was off my bed in seconds and pulling me up and holding me behind him.

“What’s going on?”

“Echo’s gone”

“What!?”

“She’s gone. The guys said they would watch her and she was in my room. But she’s not there and they said they watched my door like a hawk. They don’t know what happened. Or how she got out.”

“Shit fuck SHIT!”

I went to walk away from Gerard but Lavender stopped me.

“No the guys are already out looking. I just needed to let you know. You stay in here with Posion. You are in NO way mental OR emotional able to go out looking for her with the guys. And don’t even start to protest. I know you. You’re still hung up on the dream and will be for the rest of today. So stay in your room with Poison. We have it all under control”

I knew that there was no arguing with her.

“Fine”

“Good”

“If anything else goes on I’ll be back in to tell you. In the meantime, talk to him Pink”

“Don’t rush me Lav”

“Talk”

With that Lavender left my room shutting the door behind her.

I sat back down on my bed and just looked at Gerard. He walked over and picked up his laser gun and came back over to sit next to me.

“I…I don’t even know where to start”

“Start at the beginning”

I took a deep breath.

“Okay. Well it all started in 2015. I had first met Trent during a raid on a BLI building. I was with a bunch of older killjoys and we were starting to get outnumbered and he showed up out of nowhere and saved me. He took me out of there and back home. He stayed with Lavender and me for a little bit. My parents were already dead by then. My sister was off somewhere fighting. Trent stayed and kept Lavender and me safe. We were way outside of Zone 6 then. We were in the middle of nowhere in this big house. We stayed safe way out there. It wasn’t long before I started falling for Trent. And it was pretty obvious that he was falling for me since he was staying with us. Sure he left to go get his things from wherever it was he was before. But he always came back. It wasn’t long after that we were a couple. It was 2016 when things started to get really serious between us. But then I brought someone back from the dead on accident and he freaked out. He was gone for a whole month and I was a wreck. Lavender had to deal with me. But he soon came back after Lavender snuck out one night and came back with him. She had gone out and found him and told him that I had a gift and that I was a mess. I told him about my gift and he was there to stay again. Not long after my sister was found dead. I don’t know how long she had been dead but I couldn’t bring her back no matter how hard I tried. He got me through that. In the middle of 2017 he proposed to me. And by 2018 he was dead. He was going out to go to some bar or something where there was supposed to be a big killjoy riot. But they captured him and used him against me. They said either turn yourself over to us or he’s dead. I loved him so much that I turned myself in in a way. Well rather Lavender and I broke in and kicked ass and found him. But…he was already dead. They killed him anyway. He hadn’t been dead long. He was still warm. But I couldn’t bring him back. No matter how hard I tried. And…I couldn’t leave him there. So Lavender and I brought him out and buried him after a day or two of me still trying. I told myself I would never fall in love again. And yet here I am…falling for you. And it scares the shit out of me, because I don’t want you to go the same way as Trent. I don’t know if I’ll be able to bring you back again. I don’t know about any of it. But I’m falling for you hard and fast and it’s scaring the shit out of me.”

Gerard was silent for a few minutes before he pulled me to him and kissed me. That kiss said so much more than what he could ever say. It didn’t take me long before I was kissing him back. We were making out soon and it was still freaking me out. I didn’t want to keep falling for him. And yet i wanted to keep kissing him.

Everything was so confusing but all I wanted was him. I just wanted Gerard.

All I wanted was to be with Gerard right now.

Soon I felt his hand lifting up my shirt.

“What are you doing?”

“I just…I just want you”

“Gerard…this…this is all happening so fast…”

“I’m…I’m sorry”

Gerard got off of me and stood up and walked over to my radio.

“I…I just…not yet…”

Gerard just kept staring at my radio.

“Gerard…please say something”

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GIRL!!!”

Instantly Gerard and I were up, grabbing our guns, and out of my room. We saw Lavender towering over a bleeding Echo while the guys just stood behind her. Ghoul had a burn on his arm and Kobra had a black eye. Jet looked to be the only one uninjured.

“What the fuck just happened? Gerard get your burn crap. Kobra come here”

I walked past everyone and dragged Kobra Kid along with me. Gerard ran for his kit to fix up Ghoul and I pulled out a bunch of ice and wrapped it into a towel and handed it to Kobra.

“Ahhhhh”

Gerard was cleaning up Ghoul’s burn. So I went back over to stand next to Lavender. She was glaring at Echo so hard that I thought her eyes were on fire.

“Lavender calm down.”

“She just up and leaves and ends up where a bunch of BLI cronies are and starts to get her ass kicked. Lucky that Kobra, Ghoul, and Jet caught up to her.”

“Why would you leave Echo?”

“I just…you people are crazy!”

Everyone looked around at each other.

“We’re crazy?”

“You have some psycho girl here who starts screaming and crying and running off. Then you have these crazy guys here. And you are just insane crazy short person”

If Ghoul and Poison hadn’t grabbed Lavender and I we would have beat this chick up.

“What the fuck is your problem!?”

“I don’t want to be here”

“Well tough shit since you seem to be shit without us”

“I can take care of myself fine”

“Well too bad since you aren’t doing a good job of it at all”

“I would’ve been fine if it weren’t for those dumb BLI guys showing up suddenly.”

“They show up randomly a lot”

“It’s what they do”

“I still would have been good”

“No you wouldn’t be. You had nothing on you”

“Damn you’re right”

“Everyone needs to just calm down!”

After I was able to get everyone to calm down we managed to get Echo cleaned up and she quickly fell asleep on the couch. We spent the rest of the day just relaxing in the house. Lavender was still pissed at Echo so she was holed up in her room. Well after she dragged the game systems into her room and played some games with Ghoul to release the tension.

I was scared to leave Echo alone with Kobra and Jet. I mean look at what happened last time. But Gerard managed to talk me into going to my room to calm down. So we went into my room after I threatened Jet and Kobra.

We were just lying on my bed listening to some music.

“I’m sorry about Trent”

“Me too”

“I won’t push you”

“Thank-you”

“I still want you…but I won’t push you”

“Thanks”

“…Hope…”

“Yes”

“Can I kiss you?”

I looked next to me at Gerard.

“Yes”

Gerard leaned over and kissed me softly. He started to pull away but I grabbed his face and pulled him back to me, crashing my lips against his.

It wasn’t long before we were making out.

But the moment didn’t last very long before my door banged open.

“OH GOD STOP SUCKING FACE FOR ONCE!!!”

We jumped apart and looked over to see Kobra standing there.

“Ever heard of knocking bro!!!”

“No time! Ghoul and Lavender are gone!”

“WHAT!?!?!?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooo had some difficulty with this chapter. hopefully it doesn't suck a whole lot.

much love to my subscribers! love you all! and my commentors! can i get 4 comemnts again? i loveee the feedback. hope you all enjoy. props to nana for ending idea! no clue where i'm going from here so bear with me if the updates are slower now.

hope it's not crap. comment and subscribe! ^_^