Status: In Process Of Being Written

Got to Be What Tomorrow Needs

Ch. 4

Sing it for the boys, Sing it for the girls

~~~~~~~~

I turned and glared at Lavender.

“What do you mean she’s marked for death?”

I looked back at the killjoys.

“It means what it means idiots. Now if you’ll excuse me”

I turned to walk away but the red haired guy grabbed me. Unfortunately he grabbed me right where my burn was bandaged and I gave out a bit of a yell and yanked my arm away, instantly putting my hand over the bandage.

“Johnny Fucking Christ idiot!”

I turned and stormed over to the entrance. I just left Lavender there. I know kind or rude but I needed to put something cold on my burn, because it was burning up now.

I was in the kitchen unwrapping the bandage with the cold water on full blast in the sink when I heard people coming in. I just rolled my eyes and threw the bandage away.

“Shit”

My burn was bright red and looked even worse.

“That looks bad”

I looked up to see the red haired guy staring at me.

“Yeah well what I get for risking my own life to save yours”

He looked over his shoulder at the guy in yellow.

“Get out the kit”

He walked over to me while the other guy rummaged in one of their bags. He grabbed a nearby towel and got it wet. He gently took my wrist and pulled me over to the couch and pushed me onto it. He sat down next to me and put the towel on my burn causing me to cry out and instantly pull away but he held onto my arm keeping me there.

“This is really bad. They got you good”

“Well they hit bare skin idiot”

He ran the towel over my burn a couple times.

“You shouldn’t go around sleeveless then”

“I can move more freely without sleeves”

He just shrugged.

“Suit yourself”

Lavender was sitting in the chair by the security cameras. She was swinging side to side in the chair, because it moved.

“What are your names?”

The guy in yellow looked up at her.

“Fun Ghoul”

The guy with blonde hair at the top spoke next, “Kobra Kid”

The guy who had yet said anything looked over at us. He has very bushy curly black hair.

“I’m Jet Star”

“And I’m Party Poison”

I looked at the red haired guy.

“I like the red hair”

He smiled at me.

“I love the pink hair”

I just shrugged my other shoulder. He took the towel away and tossed it aside. He opened up the kit Fun Ghoul had handed him and pulled out a bottle and a bit cotton ball.

“This will hurt”

“I’m used to all forms of pain”

He doused the cotton ball with the liquid from the bottle and set the bottle down. He took a firm grip of my arm and placed the cotton ball on my burn. I screamed out in pain and bit my lip so hard that it started to bleed.

It felt like he was pouring acid or something onto my arm. It hurt sooooo bad. I was starting to cry. It wasn’t long before I felt a cooling sensation. I looked to see him rubbing some sort of gel onto the burn and it started to take away the burning sensation. He grabbed a roll of bandage and started to wrap up my arm again.

“What the hell was that liquid?”

“Something we swiped from BLI headquarters one time. They use it to heal their burns a lot faster. We tried it and it works. It just hurts like a son of a bitch.”

“You got that right”

“Well you took it better than Ghoul over here. He sobbed like a little girl”

“Hey!”

I couldn’t help but laugh at them.

“So what are your names?”

“I’m Lavender Pansy….she came up with it”

Lavender jerked her head in my direction and pointed at me.

“Yeah well you couldn’t think of a name woman!”

“Yeah yeah yeah”

“What’s your name then?”

I looked up to see them all staring at me.

“Pinkly Art”

They all gasped and both Lavender and mine eyebrows quirked.

“What?”

“You’re THE Pinkly Art?”

“Is there more than one?”

“No it’s just…people talk about you…how you are the best damn fighter ever but no one ever really sees you in action. You go out at night so that they can’t see you. But like…they say you rock out and kick ass but you stay well hidden. And…we came across one guy who had died…he knew he had and…and he said some girl with pink hair brought him back then sped off with someone else.”

“Shit….”

“You brought him back just like you did to us didn’t you?”

“I didn’t mean too. We were dumping some Dracs in Zone 4 and I saw him. I just walked over and bam he was alive. I don’t know how it works.”

I looked down at my hands. Party Poison stood up and went over to the sink to wash his hands. Lavender just stared at me.

“So why are you marked for death?”

I looked over at Kobra Kid then over at Lavender.

“You tell them. I don’t feel like going into it.”

And with that I stood up and went into my room to put my guns on charge and turn on some music to drown out her words.

If you haven’t guessed yet…I HATE hearing about why I’m marked for death and all about that fucking prophecy. It sucked so much and I didn’t want to hear it all the god damn time.

I was just leaning against my desk staring at the ceiling when there was a knock at my door. I looked over to see Fun Ghoul standing there.

“What”

“You know we really appreciate what you did”

I looked back up at the ceiling.

“I didn’t have much of a choice. It was all thrust on me”

“I know but still…it was nice that you didn’t just ignore it”

“Believe me I tried…Lavender wouldn’t let me forget it. She took over for my mom with the nagging and fucking same line over and over again”

“What’s the line?”

I sighed and looked at him.

“You’ve got to be what tomorrow needs”

“Wow…kind of a powerful line”

“Don’t remind me”

“Do you guys have any food?”

“Barely”

“Can we have some? We’re starved and we’ll go and get you some more.”

“Whatever”

I walked out of my room past Fun Ghoul and back into the main room where everyone else was.

“So why were you guys trying to find me?”

“Because you saved us”

“There’s another reason I just know it”

“Damn she’s psychic too”

“No just really smart and I pay attention”

“Well…we need your help”

“For what?”

“You can get into BLI without causing a big scene”

“Rarely”

“Well you still were able to do it…the thing is…we need you to help us get our car back”

“You have GOT to be FUCKING kidding me!?!?”

“No I’m dead serious. We can’t be who we are unless we have our car. It’s harder to go on foot”

“I’m not going near there for a while. I can’t risk getting hurt badly again”

“We need you to get us in Art”

I just looked away and found Lavender’s eyes.

“Do it Pink”

“No”

“Pink you know that place like the back of your hand. You can get in there and out like that. You also kick ass so if someone crosses your path BAM down before they can do anything about it. You’re the best there is. Come on you’ve got to be…”

“STOP SAYING THAT LINE IT’S NOT ME!!!!”

“Come on Art…we NEED you”

I just looked at everyone and groaned.

“You all suck”

The guys just looked at each other while Lavender beamed bouncing up and down in her chair.

“She means yes by that!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Pinkly Art's Outfit

hereeeeeeeee is another update.....yeah tired and have to get up in a few hours for class os i go night night now. love u all my subscribers and commentors.

i RAN out to get mcr's new album today!!!!

WHO ELSE FOUND IT FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!