Status: In Process Of Being Written

Got to Be What Tomorrow Needs

Ch. 3

Use your voice, every single time you open up your mouth

~~~~~~

“Shit how many are there?”

I saw the guy with blond on the top of his head lean out and look behind us.

“I see three cars and at least two motorcylces”

“Shit this isn’t good…”

I mentally took note of what I had on me: one bomb, two laser guns, and one dagger left.

That should do

“Take the wheel killjoy”

I motioned for the red haired guy to the wheel for me. He started to slide over and I jumped up and over him into the passenger seat.

“Just keep going straight”

I pulled out my last bomb and my two lasers and turned in my seat and stood up out of the t-top opening. I lunged my bomb back and it exploded sending one car flying up and crashing into the one behind it. The other car swerved and started after us again.

“Fuck”

I started firing my lasers and the tires on the car were shot within no time and the car flipped from stopping so short on full speed. The two motorcylces swerved around them and I aimed a shot at each of their heads. They fell instantly and I stood back to see if any were following.

When I was sure we were free I turned around in my seat and put my laser guns back in their holsters.

“Drive to wherever you need to be”

I kept a look out in the rearview and side mirror to make sure that we were okay.

I could feel their eyes boring into me but I didn’t dare look. Thankfully my bandana covered my face and my sunglasses covered my eyes.

We arrived at their make-shift home and they all climbed out.

The sun was just not rising and it was beautiful. I walked around the front of my car and climbed in behind the wheel slamming the door shut behind me. I was about to speed off when a hand suddenly grabbed the wheel.

“Who the hell are you?”

I turned and saw the red haired guy staring at me, the blonde hair guy right behind him.

“No one of consequence. Now let go I have to be somewhere”

“You saved us but I don’t know how the hell you did it”

“It’s nothing to fret over. Now let me go”

“You should really let us clean those burns and cut up”

The guy with longer dark brown hair and a yellow shirt stepped forward.

“No thanks I can do it myself”

And with that I stuck my dagger in my glove out a little bit and cut into the red haired guys hand a little and he let go and yelled holding his hand.

“I said to let me go”

With that I shot backwards and turned around speeding off to my house where Lavender was waiting and where she would patch me up, because my burns and cut were really starting to hurt right now.

~~~~~

A little bit later I pulled into my hide away garage and walked into the house where Lavender was sitting and waiting by the security cameras. She took one look at me and ran for the first aid kit.

She made me sit down and take off my boots and leggings. I did what I was told and she started to wipe at my burns and cuts. She poured peroxide and such on them making me scream out in pain. She just held my arm or leg still and then slathered my burns in burn cream and wrapped them up. She then took care of my cut and put a bandage on it.

When she was done she cleaned up her mess and put the kit away.

“There all better”

“Thanks Lavender”

“No problem. I just gotta know…why didn’t you let them fix you up?”

“Because I trust you to do it right and I didn’t want to be there. It’s weird being with someone after you bring them back to life…they look at you weird.”

“You’re around me”

“I’ve been around you for 8 years and then 10 before that…I’ve known you forever woman and it was weird right after I brought you back”

Lavender just shrugged and walked off to the kitchen to grab some food. She came back over to me with a can of ravioli and a fork. She handed me the can and I scarfed it down.

“We need more food”

I stopped stuffing my face to look at her sitting on the couch with her own can.

“I know…how much do we have left?”

“A few cans….we really need to go and get some”

“Damnit”

I had hoped that we had a little bit more food. I guess I was wrong,

~~~~ Next Day ~~~~

I came back down into the house after going out and finding more food. I had walked to avoid being noticed so much. I found some food without going into the big security camera zone. The food I managed to score would last us until my injuries healed some more and I could risk going out again like that.

You would think for someone who can bring people back to life I would be able to heal myself but sadly I can’t do that.

I can only heal others.

~~~~ Later ~~~~

It was later in the day as I was reading one of my favorite books over again that I heard our alarm go off. I raced into the main room and saw Lavender already there zoning in on who it was.

We both sighed in relief. It wasn’t a croonie but some killjoys. I hit the pause bottom on the alarm and scanned the rest of the area but there weren’t any cronies, just these couple killjoys…why were they even here? Killjoys rarely come out this far, because the cronies rarely come out this far.

It wasn’t until they got closer that I saw who it was.

I gasped out loud and just stared in shock.

“I can’t believe it”

The killjoy leaders I had saved were walking in our area. They had their guns out and were just looking around.

“What do you think that they’re looking for?”

“I…I don’t know…”

We both continued to watch them come closer. They finally stopped and started talking to each other, then arguing, but we didn’t have sound so we couldn’t hear them at all.

Which sucked at times.

Finally the killjoys all sat down and pulled out food from their bag and started eating.

Lavender looked up at me from where she was sitting.

“Did they follow you?”

“I don’t see how. I sped off pretty fast and even then…how could they follow me all the way out here…I don’t leave any trails…”

“Do you think that they are looking for you?”

“I don’t know why they would”

“Um…you saved their lives?”

“Shut-up I didn’t have a choice”

“Well I’m glad you realize that now…”

“Shut up okay”

I pulled a chair over and sat down to watch them with Lavender. After a while they ended up just lying down and falling asleep. Both Lavender and I ended up falling asleep too and before I knew it I was hearing the alarm going off again.

I shot up and looked to the cameras from where I was on the couch.

“Shit”

Croonies were walking into the area straight for the Killjoys who were slieeping.

“Fuck”

I jumped up and ran to grab my guns and ran for the hidden entrance. I climbed out and snuck around to the side of a bunch of rocks and stood there waiting. Lavender followed and was just outside the entrance holding her purple laser gun.

I could see the cronies coming closer and there were quite a few of them. They just walked up to the killjoys and one of them stepped on a twig which made a loud noise in the quiet night and the killjoys all woke up and reached for their guns but the cronies were faster. They were aiming to kill.

But I was faster.

I jumped out from my hiding spot and started firing like mad. Lavender covered me and shot two guys down while I took out the other three. The killjoys just looked at us. The sun was starting to come up and it burst over the mountains in the distant and flowed over the desert and straight to me.

I just stared down at them, then turned to walk away when I heard movement from behind me. I felt a strong hand grab me and turn me around.

It was the red haired killjoy.

“Where the hell did you come from and how did you know we were in trouble”

I just stared at him. No way was I going to give away any…

“We have security all over this place”

…thing…damnit Lavender.

“Can it Pansy”

“I take a STRONG offense to that!”

I just rolled my eyes and forced my way out of his grip and went to walk back.

“Why would you have security all the way out here?”

I turned on him suddenly.

“Why the hell are you so far out here? There’s nothing here”

“You’re here”

“I’m on your side idiot!”

“Like I don’t know that!”

I just folded my arms across my chest and stood there glaring at him.

“Why are you here? You’re on my turf now and I don’t take easy to trespassers”

“We were looking for you”

I felt the toughness leave my face but I composed myself again just like that.

“Why”

“You saved us…we wanted to repay you”

“You want to repay me? Get rid of the bodies then. I don’t need more of them coming around”

“Where do you expect us to take them then?”

“Further in but nowhere in Zone 6…I don’t need them snooping around here. Makes more work and danger for me”

“Why are you constantly talking about danger”

“That’s none of you damn business”

“Because she’s marked for death”
♠ ♠ ♠
here's another update because i knew where the beginning of this chapter was going but nowwwww im like eh. i need to update my brian story but im stuck on it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

newho gonna go get mcr cd later today if i have to take the damn bus to get it lol

comment and subscribe please!!!!