Status: Complete♥

Our Love Is a War

Subdued and Shy

I sat in a deserted area in a night club; The booths were bare seeing that the people in them were out dancing, having fun. Music blared as I shakily waited for Matthew to get his business done. I promised Mona that we would hang out after his….‘meeting‘.

My eyes hovered to the far end of the club where Matthew took a drink while talking to the guys he was selling to. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and stared down at the black table, the surface reflecting the different colors and showing my face. I stared at my reflection for a while before a hand slammed on the table. I looked up at a complete stranger; His blond hair changed color due to the lights, his eyes were covered by black sunglasses and he wore a blue and pink polo with blue jeans.

“Hey there wallflower,” he grinned, I shrunk back into the booth seat. “Heard your boy made you part of the deal.” I looked at this man, confused. What? What deal?

I let my eyes shift to where Matthew was suppose to be, and he was gone. The stranger slid in beside me and I felt tears prick my eyes. Of all the terrible things that happened because of Matthew, this has to be the worse. I finally got what the stranger meant when his hand came in contact with the dark denim fabric of my jeans, and I felt worse than ever. As of that moment, regret flashed of ever staying with Matthew. The regret lasted for a millisecond. I can never regret being with Matthew. He was my first everything. My first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first love, and I lost my virginity to him. I cursed myself as the guy’s hand slid up towards my area and music blared. Just as his hands walked up my arm, he was gone. I opened my eyes and looked to where the guy was suppose to be. Instead I saw Matthew with a lit cigarette in his mouth. The guy was on the floor as Matthew tugged me out of the booth and out of the nightclub, something I was thankful for.

“Did you get the deal?” I asked, shakily. His hand around my wrist tightened and I bit back an ‘ow’. Matthew didn’t say anything as he dragged me to his car and opened the passenger side, shoving me inside. I hit my hand on the dashboard, and shook it muttering curses. Matthew got in the driver’s seat and drove away faster, the rev of the car being louder than the actual club. Matthew’s music blared out of the car. The song was Diamonds Aren’t Forever by Bring Me The Horizon. I smiled a bit, because it was the CD I had gotten him a long time ago for his birthday.

Matthew cleared his throat and turned the music down a bit. “No, I didn’t get the deal.” he stated calmly, his eyes never going off the road. “They said…” he drifted then. I turned to him and I saw the glorious orbs become a pool of thought. He shook his head, making me snap my attention to his leather dashboard. “Nothing to worry about.” I saw him take a hand off the wheel and place it one my thigh. I blushed at this sign of affection. “Do you need to be dropped off anywhere?” He asked, throwing his cigarette out the window. I crinkled my nose.

“Yeah,” I told him, staring through the black tinted window. “Can you drop me off at Mona’s place?” I saw him nod and turn sharply around a corner. I slide and slammed into the window. “Ow..” I breathed as my face came into contact with the cold window. Matthew laughed and I stared down at my brown TOMS. Meanie. We rode in silence as he dropped me off at Mona’s place. It was a small home; one bed, bath, a living room and a small kitchen. And she actually lived in a house which as of right now is covered in Christmas lights. Leave it to Mona to be festive.

“Here we are.” he said. I thanked him and pecked him on the cheek and left his car. He speed away once I got out and knocked on Mona’s door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so that guy isn't someone random.
And I left it off here b/c the next chapter is important. It was the actual part of my dream and some shit is about to go down. haha!
Thanks for the comments guys :] And if you're also subbed to Dusk and Dawn, expect an update soon. I just had trouble on how to word that chapter. (Excuse any errors.)
(Five chapters left!~)
Much Love,
♥Matt