Sweet Sweet Vendetta

-Chapter Three-

“Your emotions weaken you, lose them, and I will help you” I swallowed. He tore out his wand and pointed it towards Bella. She seemed shocked, yet she quickly managed to wear a calm face. The Dark Lord was staring at me, studying me for any emotion. I gulped, I had to kill Lucius I wanted to shove my hand down his throat and pull out his heart, whilst he was still watching, and make him watch me squeeze it between my fingers. My heart beat faster.

Crucio” he whispered. Bella slammed onto the floor, writhing, jerking. I just kept thinking to myself, Lucius had to pay.

He smiled to himself as he lifted the spell. “Good” his finger caressed my cheek. “You have learnt so fast. Now kneel closer to me”

“Now look into my eyes.” He hissed. He grabbed my hand so the inside of my left wrist was facing him, he placed his cold lips gently onto the inside of my wrist then broke away, still holding on.

“Swear to me, your Lord, your Master, swear fealty, to obey my every command.”

I gulped. “I swear”, I watched wide-eyed as I saw darkness come from his lips onto my wrist, then it just lay there, he pointed his wand to it.

“Swear your alliance with me to eradicate the world of muggles and filth”

“I swear” my arm was trembling now.

“It is done” he smirked as he plunged the wand into the space between my bone, my veins, in my flesh. I bit back a scream as the ink burned in, forming a shape, the Dark Mark. He let go of my arm, I cradled it to my chest, it hurt, it stung, I felt different...

...I looked into the man’s eyes, I pulled him up by his hair, he cried in pain. I got my wand. “Karkaroff. Oh how you will pay for deserting the Dark Lord” I hissed, pleasure dripping off the tip of my tongue. I shoved my wand into his ear, the bearded man shrieked, and was quivering in fear.

“P-P-Pandora d-don’t”

I shoved it in further. “Don’t you fucking tell me what to do, the Dark Lord is not pleased with your behaviour, you are a disgrace to the Death Eaters, to our cause. Incendio” fire licked the inside of his ear, I licked my lips as I tasted the smell of burning flesh. I loved magic. I dragged my fingernail down his chest and went over it with my wand. Wingardium Leviosa I floated him outside into the snow and dumped him there. I grabbed his wand and stabbed it through both his hands into a tree. I laughed, he was a deserter. “See you soon Karkaroff, if the animals don’t tear you apart” I apparated off to claim my reward. Lucius' death.

Enervate I pointed my wand to him.

“You’ve fucked with me, my dear Lucius” I said smirking, leaning against the desk opposite him. “You’d think that the Ministry would protect you more, They don’t think you’re one of His because you’re a coward, I could never see what Cissy ever saw in you” I closed in towards him, he was smirking. “As I said, you will pay for what you did. He lashed out with his foot again. I grabbed it, stood on his knee and pulled. Pop I smirked.

“I said don’t fuck with me” I shouted, I wiped my bloody hands on his face. “Now time for the fun part” my voice softened, his eyes widened. I loved to see the fear in those grey eyes, where was his arrogance now?

I rolled up my sleeve, opened his mouth with the other one, and plunged in, it was warm and wet. He was gagging, I could feel something beat against the wall of his oesophagus, I ripped my nails through and grabbed the beating heart and yanked it out. His eyes went blank, I knew he had seconds to live.

I brought the heart to my lips, and slowly drew my tongue over it. I looked over my shoulder to him, he was blinking at me, shocked. “I love you Lucius” I purred as I crushed his heart in my palm. He sank onto the floor.

“Hold your hands up Black” I slowly faced the Aurors behind me. Morsmordre I hissed as green light shot up. I had cast the Dark Mark.

Two Aurors grabbed me by the shoulders. I licked some of Lucius’ blood off my lips wearing a sadistic smile. It was going to be a long time in Azkaban. They apparated me off to it. I felt cold, Dementors surrounded the whole place. The ministry wouldn’t go within fifty metres of the place. I faced towards my captors, and caressed their cheeks with my bloody hands. “Had a lovely time boys, but I think I have to be off” I stepped backwards, with my arms raised at my sides as I let the dementors take me away. They tried to give me their kisses, but I had no emotion for them to feed on, they cast me into a damp cell. I slumped against the wall. I did what I did. I licked my lips as I screamed. “Bellatrix Lestrange!” I heard a muffled yes in the cell across from me. “I-It’s Pandora, I’m going, I’ve done what I wanted.Take it and treasure it.” I faced my hands towards the cell bars. Confringo The bars flew apart. I walked to the opposite cell and broke her free. She looked insane, her beauty now turned all dark. I grabbed a metal shard. “Wandless magic” I answered her expression “A rarity in the family, Send my gratitude to my Lord, show him for what I give.” I plunged the metal into my chest laughing to myself as I felt blood, my blood for once, spill all over my hands.

Bella stared down at the body, confused, her sister. A silvery thread lay amongst the blood. A memory. She curiously took it and apparated away...
♠ ♠ ♠
annnd done..sorry but three chapters was the limit for the contest..:(

:P

x