How?

A deal

As Robert walked into the bright, burning sun he squinted and put on his sunglasses. "Gah I am a vampire in everything except the blood drinking, what with hating the sun and being demonic and all." He laughs as he say this and his mom just looks at him like he is crazy.
"You are an odd kid, you know that, Robert?" his mom questions kindly.
"Well, I may be odd but who do you think I got that from?" he jokes back.
"Your dad silly!" his mom says back as she grabs the ladder. "Hey, I need you to use this and go up to the roof to sweep it off."
"Ummm, why do you want me to do the winds job?" Robert asks as he grabs the broom and ladder.
"Because you are taller than it, silly." Mom says as she hands the broom to him.
"Thanks, I guess." he says as he sweeps the leaves off the roof. "But I am a lot shorter than the biggest thing ever. Hahaha" He laughs and swipes some onto her head.
"I'll get you for that young man!" she laughs as she shields her head.
"Hey, can I go to the mall this weekend with my buddies?" Robert ask hoping for a yes.
"If you clean your room, after all, it is a danger to mankind!" mom answers.
"Yes! Thank you! I'll get it done now!" he yells as he sweeps off the rest and jumps off the roof with a thud.
"Woah, watch out! You'll break a leg!" mom cries out as she backs up a step.
"Hey, I am six foot two, I'm not going to break a leg by jumping off a stupid roof!" he yells back as he sprints to the front door. "After all, I am bigger than the wind!" he slams the door with a massive BANG!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short XD