Sequel: My Dirty Little Lie
Status: Done .

My Dirty Little Secret

Chapter Twenty Seven

Twenty Seven

In the car, it’s almost as if my mom can’t tell me enough how proud she is. But instead of saying anything, I just let her talk.

Dimitri squeezed my hand before leaning over and saying, “Don’t worry, we’ll be at the after party before you know it.”

I smiled, “It’s not the after party I’m waiting for.”

“Oh, really? What is it that you’re waiting for?”

“I’m waiting for after the after party,” I said with a grin.

“Do you have some kind of plan I don’t know about?”

“Sort of… kind of… maybe.”

He kissed my cheek, “Well whatever it is, I can’t wait.”

“What are you two kids mumbling about back there?” My dad asked.

I turned my gaze away from Dimitri to look at him.

“Mind your own business dad.”

I heard him chuckle before my mom said, “What time do you want us to pick you guys up?”

“Mom?”

“Yeah?”

“Can I spend the night at Bree’s?”

“Sure, hon.”

I looked at Dimitri and he gave me a knowing glance.

~*~

Dancing with Dimitri was amazing.

His hands slid from my mid to lower back, and my hands tightened around his neck.

“You’re making things really complicated right now,” He said while kissing my neck.

“And you think you’re not?”

He chuckled and pulled back, “I want you… right now.”

I looked at my watch, “Too bad, we still have an hour to go.”

“So that’s a yes?”

“I never said that,”

He kissed my collar bone this time, “But that’s what you implied.”

“Elena!” I pulled back from Dimitri and turned around. It was Casey and Hope.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as she pulled me into an awkward hug.

“Hey Casey, hey Hope.”

“I was looking all over for you,” Casey continued, “I just wanted to say goodbye, and that I apologize truly and sincerely for all the things I’ve done.”

“Same here,” Hope pitched.

“Thanks, and as I said before, you guys are forgiven.”

“Good,” She looked over my shoulder at Dimitri, “I hope you guys are happy together.”

“Thanks Casey,” He said.

She looked back at me, flipping her hair over her shoulder, “Nice knowing you Elena.”

I waved at her and Hope, watching as they stalked away.

“It’s kind of weird now,”

“The fact that you’re talking to them?”

I nodded while putting my hands back around his neck, “I guess. It’s just that I always thought we would hate each other. No if, ands or buts.”

“People change, Elena.”

His arms went slack and I gave him a questioning look, “I’m going to the bathroom,”

I nodded slowly, “Fine with me.”

“Wait here,” He said. He kissed my cheek and walked away, leaving me in the middle of the dance floor. That’s why when Will came up to me I wasn’t surprised.

My first instinct was to ask him where Bree was, but instead he sent an abnormal chill up my spine. I reached into my purse and grabbed the ‘gift’.

“Elena,” He greeted.

“Will,” I said back, surprised to find the affection hidden beneath my voice.

His eyebrows shot up, but I ignored that and raised the gift in my hand, “Would you mind explaining?”

“It’s a gift, of course.”

“I sort of got that part already. But what exactly is it.”

He plastered a wicked smile along his face, “Come with me.”

I looked back, “Dimitri told me to wait right here,”

“It’ll only take a second.”

I don’t know what possessed me, but I followed him anyway.

Once we got outside he turned to face me, “It’s a charm.”

“I think I got that part already too.”

“You figured it out yourself?”

I shook my head, “Dimitri told me.”

“Of course, he’s such a smart allac.”

I stared at him; he seemed more attractive to me now. His dark hair seemed to be drawing me in.

“Anyway, how’s life?”

“It’s fine.”

“The trip?”

“It was nice.”

Silence.

“You look great tonight.”

“Where’s Bree?” I finally asked.

He shrugged, “Somewhere, but that’s not important right now.”

I stared at him in awe; he took a step towards me and placed his hand on my cheek, “I see you’re finally admitting to you feelings.”

I tipped my head up and closed the gap between us.

He pulled back with a grin and I frowned, I wanted him and I wanted him now.

“What’s gotten into you?”

“You,” I said not paying attention to anything I was saying. I slipped my arms around his neck and said, “You’ve gotten into me. Some way, some how.”

He ran his tongue over his lips before pressing me against the buildings wall and kissing my again. He bought my leg up and hooked it along his waist while his hands played with the zipper on my dress.

His lips were soft. Really, really, soft. He kissed me again before pulling back, and he whispered in a husky and attractive tone, “Let’s get out of here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OH YEAH !
It's done... I finished it... and like I promised... with a cliff hanger .
Oh, you guys must hate me right about now (:

Anyway; THANK YOU to all of those who supported em throughout this book, It means ALOT.

I hope you enjoyed the book and I hope I didn't dissapoint anyone.

DON'T WORRY: The sequel will be out in a about a month or so (:

Thanks, Love you guys . Deuces.