Status: Slowly back to updating.

Girl, I'm Going Crazy for You.

Don't Speak

Stephen’s P.O.V

- 8 months later -
-
The tour had ended months ago and Jess and I were back in our apartment in Maryland with Melody and we were enjoying the peace and quiet at home, Jess was asleep and I was watching Melody as she was crawling around on the rug. I was surprised at how everything with this parenting was going, I was too scared to be a dad at first but it was becoming easier and easier by the day, and Melody was the most perfect daughter, she would never scream or cry in the middle of the night unless she needed a diaper changed, and her beginning to crawl was the happiest thing that happened all tour.

Everyone was back stage and Brian was playing with Melody on the ground and he was crawling around trying to teach her, and she got up on all fours and then crawled straight towards me, it was the cutest thing ever. There were some tumbles and some falls and splats but she finally made it, my little girl, my little princess was growing up before my eyes, and I was so glad that I could see it more often now.

The band was taking a break from touring and Brian was back in Arizona writing music with Josh and getting help from Justin. Deep down I hated being away from them in a different state across the other side of the country, but this was my home, and my family was now here. But Jess and I were planning on doing monthly visits with Melody so it was going to be like we had never left, and well John was living with Miranda now so I had my brother.

I watched as Melody crawled over towards me and tried crawling up to my chest, I smiled and pulled her up and held her in my arms, and watched as her small baby arms went for my hair like always “Want to go for a nap?” I asked and kissed her cheek.
She didn’t answer but just made the sounds baby’s make and did a little yawn, so I stood up slowly and carefully and walked towards Melody’s room and slowly opened the door. I looked around the room at all the photos that were taken on tour. The one that was hanging in a big frame above Melody’s bed was a photo of Jess, Melody and I in New York, we look so happy and beside it was a photo of each of our friends holding Melody and smiling. I laughed at the photo of Brian and Melody and her half ripping his shirt down so we could see his chest.

I placed Melody in the cot and kissed her cheek, and pulled down the string on her Mobil and walked out of the room and slowly and quietly shut the door, and made my way into our bedroom and walked over to the bed and dropped my body besides Jess’s.

She was completely asleep so I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close, and kissed her neck, I heard Jess groan as she woke up and rolled over and faced me,
“What do you want Stephen?” she yawned,
“I missed you” I said and kissed her lips softly,
She smirked into the kissed and wrapped her arms around my back and pulled myself on top of her, “I missed you too” she said, and rolled back over and fell back to sleep.

I sighed and climbed slowly off the bed and made my way back to the living room and grabbed a packet of cigarettes off the counter and walked out onto the balcony grabbing my guitar on the way, and sat down on the chair out on the balcony and looked out into the town and saw the park in the distant, and started strumming my guitar and played some Ryan Adam’s covers, and when I was finished I grabbed a smoke out of the packet and smoked away, I hadn’t been smoking that much since I had met Jess, but at this moment I felt unrelaxed and my heart was missing Arizona.

I heard the balcony door open and I turned around to see Jess in her dressing gown, and she came and sat on my lap, I breathed the smoke away from her and burned it out against the table,
“Sorry I needed one” I said,
Jess nodded and snuggled into me, and I moved my hand to support under her leg, and kissed her neck, and looked deep into her eyes, and then she sighed and rubbed my cheek “I love you” she said and kissed my lips lightly. I smiled at her and whispered “I love you too”.

She stood up and pulled me to my feet, and then pulled me close and looked into my eyes once again, and then nodded “What?” I asked,
“There’s something wrong what is it?” she asked,
I sighed “Nothing” I said
She shook her head and dragged me inside and pulled me to our bedroom and sat down at the end of the bed dragging me down with her “Now spill” she said and stared at me until I spoke.

--

Jess’s P.O.V

I watched as Stephen hesitated and then he went to say something “I have to be hon-” he said before the sound of a baby crying cut him off, I sighed “I will be a second” I said quickly before dashing quickly to Melody’s room. I walked in and saw her trying to pull herself up in her cot,
“What’s wrong baby?” I asked and pulled her out of the cot and held her in my arms and handed her, the rattle from inside the cot and walked back to the bedroom and placed her beside Stephen, and watched as she crawled around on the bed and played.
“What were you saying?” I asked,
“I want to move” said Stephen, “I want to move to Arizona”.
I nodded “You miss everyone?” I asked,
Stephen nodded “It’s not that I don’t love being with you here, it’s just everyone is there, my life is there, you don’t understand” he said,
I rolled my eyes sarcastically “Oh yeah, and my life isn’t here” I snapped.
Stephen looked at me “What are you trying to say?” he asked,
“Don’t worry” I snapped and stood up,
Stephen stood up after me “No what is it?” he asked,
“You the whole tour were pissing me off, you are acting like you’re life back in Arizona is better because it’s a band thing, you know you have the whole band back home, while when I go there I just stand there in the background with your child, while you’re getting photos with teenage girls screaming your name asking for hugs, I just stand there behind you like I don’t even fucking exist” I yelled.
“WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?” shouted Stephen.
I rolled my eyes “It’s because you are fucking being self-centred” I yelled.
“I’m being self-centred, you’re the one that is being self-centred you won’t even consider moving because you can’t be bothered, you like having me all to yourself” he yelled back.
“Oh I never said I didn’t want to move, it was just the way you were acting about it” I yelled,
“Whatever” he snapped.
“Don’t whatever me” I said and grabbed Melody off the bed, and walked out of the room and slammed the door. I sighed and leaned against it and tears started falling from my eyes, I walked quickly over to the couch and placed Melody down in the play pen and walked back to the bedroom, and saw Stephen sitting on the end of the bed with his head in his hands.
I sat beside him “Look” I said. “If you want to have a break from us then fine”
“WHAT THE FUCK?” yelled Stephen standing up.
“It’s what you fucking want” I snapped.
“Stop yelling at me woman” snapped Stephen.
“Woman? So that’s how you see me just as another woman” I snapped back.
Stephen rolled his eyes and then just grabbed my arms and pushed me on the bed and started kissing me, trying to make things better. I pushed him off me.
“I can’t do this… go leave” I snapped.
“Are you breaking up with me?” he asked,
“No just go” I stuttered and I felt a tear fall from my eye, “Do it”.
I started throwing clothes at him from the drawers and the fight continued. “You just want to go to Arizona and live your perfect life” I cried.
Stephen climbed off the bed and came over and hugged me and I started crying against his shoulder, and then he started rubbing my back and kissed my cheek.
“I’m sorry babe… but I just want to go there” he said.
“Fine” I said.
That was the last thing I said before pushing him away and then walking back into the living room grabbing Melody and my car keys and stormed out of the apartment and drove back home, to my mother’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK.
Sorry the chapter sucked.
But I'm back on Mibba for a bit.
Next chapter will be quicker up.
Also Mibba has changed alot.