Status: Slowly back to updating.

Girl, I'm Going Crazy for You.

Old Mexico

Jess’s P.O.V

It felt so weird helping Stephen pack for tour for two weeks knowing I was finishing this tour with him, it wasn’t even that many shows we had two left one in Denver, and one back in Maryland which was going to end the tour, for a while and the band was still going to be together but John and Stephen were going to live in Maryland and the rest will live in Arizona, Stephen and the band had thought of it, since Stephen didn’t want to miss anything of Melody’s life and didn’t want me raising her on my own, he couldn’t stand the thought of it.

“How about this shirt?” I asked and pulled out a plain purple shirt,
Stephen stared at me, “There’s no way in hell I’m wearing that shirt on stage” said Stephen and kept pulling shirts out of his drawers and throwing them towards his bed, which were landing on me.
“The way you’re going you are going to be going on tour naked” I laughed,
Stephen turned around and smirked “I bet you would love that” he said with a grin,
I laughed and just shook my head and started folding shirts up so we could put them away when the ‘Stephen clothes bomb’ had left the room.
Stephen grabbed a few shirts out of his drawer and stuffed them under his arm, I guess he finally had made a decision on what top he wanted to wear, and now he was just having to decided what hoodie to bring and his boxers, and of course his jeans.
“Stephen you are such a girl when it comes to fashion” I teased,
Stephen stopped and turned around and looked at me “Should we go through Brian’s suitcase when he gets here? It’s full of hair gel, all different shirts, and shorts and dress pants… should I continue?” stated Stephen,
I laughed and threw a shirt at him hitting him in the face, “I think you should wear that shirt at the Maryland show” I explained hoping that he would understand why I chose that shirt.

It was the shirt he was wearing when we first met, I know I still remember it that’s kind of creepy, but that day I remember because I used to be the Stephen Gomez loving fan girl, and now I’m just a normal girl, that is in love with Stephen Gomez, actually I am a normal girl that is engaged to Stephen Gomez.

Stephen looked at the shirt and smiled “The shirt I wore when we first met” he said smiling, and then walked over and kissed my cheek “You’re so special babe”.
I blushed and stood up and put the shirts he doesn’t want back in his drawer and started packing for Melody, since I was already packed. I grabbed her onesie and some dresses that Josh had brought for her, which was kind of cute, he said the only reason was he wanted to be the favourite uncle Jobe, even though he wasn’t really related to her, but Stephen and I agreed that the whole band, and his best friend Justin Godsey and my brother Jack and his band will always be called Uncle and Aunty by Melody and our other kids… if we have more kids we still hadn’t discussed it, it was going to be the best family we could have, everyone coming over for Christmas dinner and the kids playing out in the backyard, I smiled at the thought and then shook out of my imagination knowing that I was getting way too ahead of myself and that I need to concentrate on this last night at Stephen’s house in Scottsdale and hopefully make everything better with his mother. But I doubt that was going to happen, since whenever I would walk into the room, she would leave straight away and snicker at the sound of my name leaving Stephen’s lips. I wasn’t the type of girl she wanted to her to son to be married to, I wasn’t the type of girl she wanted to call her daughter in law.

“Stephen is your mum home tonight?” I asked turning to him,
Stephen nodded “She is making us a special dinner for the last night home” said Stephen,
I nodded ‘That’s good” I said and went back to packing.
A second later I felt Stephen’s breath on my neck as he kissed it lightly, and he wrapped his arms around me close and moved his lips up to my ears “Listen babe, everything will go fine tonight trust me, she should be used to the fact that I have grown up now” explained Stephen “If everything doesn’t go fine, it doesn’t matter nothing will ever change the way I feel about you, nothing I promise”.
I turned around and smiled and looked up at those brown eyes, which were full of love and care and kissed his soft lips, “Come on I want to take Melody for a walk one last time” I said.
Stephen nodded and walked down the hallway to grab Melody’s pram and rolled it back inside.

I watched as Stephen sat on top of the slide one hand wrapped around Melody’s waist holding her tight and one gripping onto the slide, and watched as they slowly went down further and further, I could hear the giggles coming from Melody and Stephen yelling “WEEEEEEE” really loud, I smiled and walked over to the slide and grabbed Melody from Stephen’s arms and she started screaming, I sighed and handed her back to her Stephen and she started smiling again.
I grabbed out my phone and snapped some more photos of them playing and posted them on Facebook for everyone to see, and watched as everyone commented about how cute it was.

“We should head back” suggested Stephen,
I nodded ‘Yeah that would be a good idea” I said.

--

Stephen’s P.O.V

I set up everything for dinner and waited for everyone to join us, and soon everyone was at the table including Melody except my mum, I sighed and walked down her hallway to her room, and knocked on the door “Mum?” I called as I slowly opened the door,
I walked into her room completely to see her on the phone, I was guessing she was on the phone to dad about me going on tour, and he was about to give me the pep talk “Mum dinner is ready” I said,
“I’m not hungry” she snapped and pushed me out of her room and slammed the door.
I rolled my eyes and walked down the hallway, and sat down beside Jess at the table and she grabbed my hand tight, “Is she coming?” asked John,
I shook my head “No” I said softly “Let’s just enjoy our last dinner at home for two weeks”
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY THAT IT'S SHIT AND I HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR SO LONG!
I'm seriously really really really really really really really really really really sorry.

I promise I'm going to try so much harder to get this updated more often.