Status: Slowly back to updating.

Girl, I'm Going Crazy for You.

Old Memories.

Stephen’s P.O.V
I grabbed Melody’s hand once more and kissed it “Daddy will be home in 4 weeks” I said and kissed her cheek, and then I looked up at Jess who was holding her, I leaned in and kissed her cheek “I will miss you babe”,
Jess smiled and tear fell from her eye, so I wiped it away and kissed her lips softly, “Are you going to be okay?”,
“I will be” said she said nodding “I just need to get used to this”,
I sighed “I wish you didn’t have to get used to this” I said and hugged her lightly trying not to squish Melody between us, and then I pulled away and looked deep into her watering eyes, “I will be home soon” I said trying to be a man and not cry.

My fellow band members joined us and stared at us and waited for me to say my last goodbye,
And John grabbed Melody and hugged her goodbye “Uncle John will see you when he gets home” said John to Melody and kissed her cheek lightly,
Her being out of Jess’s arms for that split second helped a lot, I jolted forward and wrapped her in my arms and embraced her body, and kissed her cheek once more “I love you forever and always” I said and wrapped my arms tighter around her back, pulling her as close as possible and not planning to let go.

“Stephen” said Josh from behind me “We have to board our flight” .
I groaned and pulled away from Jess ‘Please don’t be nearly giving birth when I get home” I joked,
Jess laughed a little and wiped the tears from her eyes ‘Don’t worry I don’t plan to” she said and grabbed Melody off John and lifted her little arm up and made it wave goodbye to me,
I smiled faintly and waved back and turned away and got ready to board the flight.

--

Jess’s P.O.V

As soon as I got back to the apartment the stress level got higher, I had to raise Melody by myself for 4 weeks she was basically 2 months old now and it was as hard, she wouldn’t go to sleep when I wanted her to, I couldn’t bath her without her screaming, and I barely got any sleep.
But I don’t regret having her, she has made mine and Stephen’s relationship stronger, and the way he acts when he is holding Melody is the cutest thing ever, I have never seen him smile so much in his life, he is always flying her in the air on his feet and tickling his feet.

I walked slowly into Melody’s room and walked over to the cradle and placed her in it, and hoped that she would fall asleep straight away, and thankfully she did.
I sighed with relief and grabbed her teddy bear that Stephen gave to her and placed it near her, and looked around the room at the photos we had taken in the photo booths in the mall.
In two of the photos Stephen has his mouth wide open and in the other one he is kissing me on the cheek while Melody is looking back at up us, I moved my hand forward and stroked the frame where Stephen’s face was, oh how I was going to miss waking up to that face for the next three weeks, it was going to be harder than before.

I looked back over at Melody and doubled checked that she fast asleep before slowly and quietly walking out of her bedroom, and leaving the door half open.
I looked at the time it was 1 o’clock in the afternoon and I had nothing to do, my freedom started to go away and looking after Melody was the first priority to me, I had become boring.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, and scrolled down my contacts to find Stephen’s number, should I text him to call me when he lands? So I have something to do,
I shook my head and scrolled back up and found Miranda’s number and texted her:
Hey, Melody is asleep and I am bored shitless,
Want to come over and watch some old Disney movies while eating chocolates like we used to?
X

I placed my phone and the bench and walked to the fridge and grabbed all the chocolate out that I could find, and placed it on the bench and started breaking up the rows and placing them in a bowl, and I grabbed out some vodka cruisers and hoped that Miranda would say yes to this girls night in, and I knew she would anyway I knew her perfectly she wouldn’t turn down a Disney movie night with me.

I heard my phone start to beep, and I grabbed it and saw that Miranda had written back to my message:
“Would I ever turn down Disney movies, I am on my way be there as soon as you finished reading this, xo”

I smiled at the message, and actually started thinking about Miranda running to her car, and driving straight here, and then there was a loud knock at the door disrupting my thoughts,
I walked over to the front door and slowly opened it and saw Miranda standing there smiling with a huge box, ‘What’s in the box?” I asked,
“Yearbooks, magazines, old letters we used to write when you were with your brother, and of course that fake wedding book you made for you and Stephen” explained Miranda.

I laughed and went a little red over the wedding book I made for when I was obsessed with Stephen, that obsession did eventually go away as soon as we started dating, but seriously there is still times when I wake up in the morning laying right next to him I freak out. But he doesn’t have to know that.

Miranda walked inside and placed the box on the table and started pulling things out of it, “Jess this night is going to be like the high school days’ said Miranda “Now put on a good movie” ,
I nodded and walked over to the dvd player and put in The Lion King, it was always my favourite movie ever since I was younger and first saw it, I remember Jack and I would always debate over which was better Home Alone or The Lion King, and Jack would always win because he was older.

I walked back to the couch and sat down, and noticed Miranda smirking at me “What?” I asked,
Miranda kept smirking and showed the book she was holding, I looked at it, “Oh my god this is so bad, if Stephen sees this” I said as I looked down at the fake wedding book.

It had everything in it, the ideas for all the outfits that everyone would wear, and a guest list, and even a invite design. “Gosh I was so weird back then” I laughed,
Miranda laughed “You even have a song list planned” said Miranda and turned to the page.
I smiled at the list of songs that Stephen and I were apparently going to dance to,
“This was my dream wedding’ I spoke,
Miranda looked up at me “Jess, you should use this as your wedding planner” she said and flicked through more pages “I’m pretty sure Stephen would do anything to make you happy”,
That was actually a good idea, if I had the wedding like that it would be so great, but Stephen probably wouldn’t want everyone dressed like that so I guess I can show him the book and let him make a few adjustments.

“Okay can we just enjoy our dvd night now?” I asked,
Miranda nodded and placed the book on the table and we started watching the Lion king and we started to feel like little kids again.

--

We were sick of dvds and started to just talk about memories we had together, and then I heard a high pitched scream come from Melody’s room,
“I guess Melody is awake” I said sighing,
Miranda nodded “Do you want some help?” she asked,
“Nah it’s okay she will just want a feed” I said,
Miranda stood up “Well I guess getting a bottle ready” she said and walked into the kitchen.

I walked into Melody’s room and grabbed her out of her bed and held her and tried calming her down, but it took longer for me then it took for Stephen he would just walk in and start singing, and she would just stop.
I walked out of the loungeroom, and placed her in the rocker and Miranda handed me the bottle, and I held it up to Melody,
I sighed “I wonder how much fun Stephen is having” I said.
T
♠ ♠ ♠
It was a massive filler I know, I think the next one might be a filler, because soon there might be something going on ;) you just will have to wait and see.

comments = updates. :) and also go tell Miranda to update MASH and if you haven't read it you MUST okay good here's the link: M.A.S.H.

thanks :) x