Status: Complete! :D

Bently McQuinn Saves Literature

Prologue

“Edward’s dead?”

“I’m afraid so, Bella, darling.”

Bella’s brown eyes started to well up with tears and in moments, she was bawling. “M-m-m-mommie! You said he would b-b-b-be fine!”

I knew I shouldn’t have made her so emotional…’ Stephanie thought. “The Potter characters called upon an outsider, and I didn’t think he could do it, but he killed Edward. I’m sorry, Bella.”

Bella sniffled, brushing her brown hair off her pale white skin. She was so much… more as a vampire. But, that had it’s downsides, along with it’s perks. Still, Stephanie was glad she had finally made Bella a vampire in the last book.

“Are we still going through with the plan?” a deeper voice asked, and in strode Jasper, light hair flyaway on his head as usual.

“Yes,” replied Stephanie, smirking slightly. ‘Soon, I’ll show them all,’ she thought. ‘Soon, no one will ever doubt Stephanie Meyer. Soon, everyone will see how great I really am.

“Are the portals ready?” asked Esme, now entering the room too.

Stephanie nodded her head over to her laptop, which sat on a counter. “The post is ready. Once it’s on my site and girls start writing, they’ll start to open.”

“Wonderful,” Esme said, rubbing her hands together in delight. Stephanie walked back over to the computer to read over the post one more time. She read:

ATTENTION ALL FANS!

Hello all you lovely readers out there!

I’ve wanted for years to run a contest for my books, ever since I found out about fanfiction. I’ve dearly wanted to see what your wonderful minds can come up with, and finally, here’s your chance to get your name out there!

Bellow is a list of books. The challenge is for you to write a 2,000 word story about a Twilight character in one of these books. Which ever works I judge to be the best shall receive signed copies of the Twilight Saga, and a chance to have your work published on my website with my endorsements. It’s a big task, but I think you can do it!

The deadline is in a month, so be sure to get your entry in on time!

Love,
Stephanie


Stephanie smirked. This would surely ensnare a lot of young girls into opening the literary portals. She added the list of books to the post, and clicked submit. Within half an hour, glowing portals began to appear in the room, and her vampires prepared to depart to her targeted books.

“Let’s see them try to stop me this time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much, but hey...
I'll post as I edit <3
Comments are very much appriciated ^^