Status: pre-writing

Young&Inlove

three

Gee rolled over and scrunched her nose up. The smell of alcohol mixed with sweat and cologne was strong enough to make her want to vomit. It took a few more minutes before she could open her eyes and even then her sight was blurry. The figure next to her was unmistakable however.

She rolled her eyes and made another face of disgust as she slipped out of the bed. Her clothes were scattered around the room, as were his, but she was able to find everything and then put it on. Gee gave one last look to the knocked out boy in bed and sighed.

She hadn’t intended on sleeping with him. But she had. She couldn’t completely classify it as a mistake either. Finally, Gee shrugged it off and left the room quietly. She tiptoed through the house and around the other passed out drunks in search of Vic.

It wasn’t until she stumbled into the master bedroom that she spotted her best friend in the middle of a king size bed. Gee stifled her giggles as she examined the girl and boy in the bed. Both were stripped down to their under garments while the boy had his arms tightly are the girl. Gee didn’t even think twice as she shook Vic’s shoulder.

“Vic! Vic, wake up! Come on, Vic! I’m hungry as fuck and my head’s starting to hurt.” Gee whined and smiled as Vic’s eyes opened. Vic glared at her and then closed her eyes again. “Ugh! Don’t make me wake up this kid too!” She gestured to the boy beside Vic as she raised her voice.

Vic’s eyes snapped open and she rolled off the bed quicker than Gee thought was possible. Vic landed on the ground with a thud and then popped up. “Oh my god.” Vic glanced at her own almost naked body before looking back at the bed. “Oh. My. God.” She spoke lowly and slowly as her eyes widened even more.

“Don’t worry ‘bout God, sweetheart. It looks like you’re still pure.” Gee smirked as she looked her best friend over.

Vic shook her head and pointed toward the dark haired boy. “That’s Stephen Gomez!”

Gee furrowed her eyebrows and turned back to the boy. “And?”

“And I slept with Stephen Gomez!

“At least you didn’t have sex with him.”

“I slept with Stephen Gomez.

Gee gave Vic a worried look. “Right. You did. Now can we go?”

“But … I slept with Stephen Gomez.” Gee rolled her eyes. It was apparent Vic was stuck in some kind of mind bubble that consisted of nothing but the passed out Stephen Gomez.

“Do you really want him to wake up and find you staring at him creepily in your panties?”

Vic frowned and her eyes looked completely torn before she sighed. “Alright, help me find my clothes.” She tore her eyes away from the boy and started to scan the room for her shorts and shirt.

The shorts were easy to find since they were lying on the night stand. The shirt seemed to be missing though. Both girls were on hands and knees looking for it, but it just simply wasn’t there. Gee finally got tired of looking and snatched up the shirt she suspected to belong to the boy. “Here Vic, just wear this.” She threw the shirt toward the blond.

Vic caught it and then proceeded to stare at it like it was made from gold. “This … this is Stephen Gomez’ shirt.”

Gee let out an aggravated sigh. “It’s not that big of a deal, Vic! I’m sure he has like twenty other ratty old t-shirts that are identical to that one. He won’t miss it at all.”

“But it’s Stephen Gomez’ shirt. I can’t wear it!”

“Course you can, and you are. We’re leaving now.”

“It’s—,”

“If you say Stephen Gomez one more time, I will wake him up.” Gee warned and Vic glanced over at the sleeping boy again. Vic bit her bottom lip and swallowed before nodding. She followed Gee out the door and then out of the house. Once inside the car, Vic started to return to her normal self. As normal as Vic gets, that is.

“I can’t believe I slept with Stephen fucking Gomez.”

Gee rolled her eyes for the hundredth time. “Why do you keep calling him that? Like using his full name? He is human, you know, like you and I.”

“He’s so far beyond … “ Vic made a face as she turned into IHOP’s parking lot. “Words and everything. I can’t even describe him to you. He’s just fucking perfect.”

“Perfection doesn’t exist, Vic.” Gee spoke monotonously as she got out of the car.

“Right, I forgot momentarily that we’re not believing in love and shit this summer because of J—,”

“Don’t.” Gee firmly held her hand up and closed her eyes for a moment to control her anger. Vic sighed sadly as she eyed her best friend.

“We’re not allowed to use his name at all, then? I understand. Would you prefer we reference to him as mother fucker or douche face?” Vic smiled brightly as she opened the restaurant’s door for Gee.

“Douche face is creative.”

“I thought you’d like that. It fits him well too, since he was a total douche face.” Vic rolled her eyes exaggeratedly as she approached the hostess and asked for a table for two. She waited until the hostess was gathering silverware to continue the conversation. “So, did Godsex take your mind off douche face?”

The hostess gave them weird looks that they both ignored. Gee raised her eyebrows. “Godsex?”

“I’m pretty sure that’s who you ended up with. He’s Stephen Gomez’ best friend. I saw him eyeing you just before Stephen Gomez came up to us. I still can’t believe Stephen Go—,”

“Seriously? Can you just say Stephen or Gomez, because Stephen Gomez is starting to get on my nerves.”

“Deal with it.” Vic snapped and took Gee a little by surprise. Vic had always been the quiet, passive one in their friendship. It made Gee smile a bit to see Vic take charge.

“Fine.” Gee slid into the booth and opened her menu. “I think I ended up with that kid too. Why’d you call him God sex though?”

Vic shrugged. “It’s what all the girls called him. I figure it’s like a nickname or something. I don’t really remember his first name honestly.”

“You remember Stephen fucking Gomez, but you can’t remember his best friends’ name?”

“I may be a little partial.”

Gee snorted. “Just a little.” She sarcastically agreed and then giggled as Vic glared at her.

“It’s not my fault the boy’s a total dream boat.”

“You’re right. How about I trade you the best friend for the dream boat?” Gee giggled harder as Vic stuck her tongue out.

“Just shut the fuck up, Gee and decide what you want. I’m hungry.”

+++

Justin woke up with his head pounding. That was the first thing his senses picked up on. Then the sunlight burned through his eyelids, forcing him awake some more. He groaned and stretched, realizing the third important thing. He was alone.

He remembered a girl. He remembered her blue eyes and her sweet, cotton-candy-like taste. He remembered her boldness and the gist of how he became naked in an unfamiliar full size bed. But he was alone. The girl was gone. He frowned for a moment, revering in what could have been or what may have been.

Then he shrugged and got out of bed. He pulled his clothes on and went in search of his best friend. Stephen was sitting at the kitchen table, shirtless, cradling his head with a glass of orange juice in front of him. Justin sat down across from him and winced. It seemed to be brighter in the kitchen than it had been throughout the whole house.

“My hangover is killing me.” Stephen muttered into his hands and Justin chuckled.

“That’s what you get for mixing whiskey and beer.” He smirked as Stephen glared at him.

“You’re the one who fucking gave me the whiskey, douche.”

“So now your hangover is my fault?”

“Yes.” Stephen croaked out as he rubbed at his temples. “Man, I think I made out with Vic Sellers last night.” He made a face while Justin scrunched his nose up.

“You sure?”

Stephen sighed and pointed toward the fridge. There were about a dozen Polaroid’s taped onto the top half, all in neat perfect rows. Most of them were of drunken couples, while the rest were just drunks passed out in awkward positions. Justin examined the pictures a second time and spotted the picture Stephen was pointing at in particular.

“Damn.” He mumbled and then laughed. “Are you going to take that home and stick it on your wall?”

“Shut up.” Stephen made another face as he glanced back at the picture of himself on top of Vic. “I blame you for everything.” He grumbled as he stood up and snatched the picture off the fridge. “Let’s get out of here before we get roped into cleaning this mess.”

“I’m hungry too.” Justin stood up and headed straight for the exit. “Shelly’s having a party at her place tonight. You think your pussy ass will recover from the hangover by then?” Stephen shoved him as the two made it to the front lawn.

“We’re hitting every damn senior’s party for the next two weeks.” Both boys grinned at the glorious prospect in front of them while Stephen pulled his keys out of his pockets.
♠ ♠ ♠
I adore these two boys <3 and I hope you guys do too! They're just sweethearts.
comment? xooxEmber