Sequel: Oakland: A Tour Diary
Status: finished. thank you all so much. <3

I Left My Heart in San Diego

THIRTY-TWO

CURRENT STORY DATE: 2/17/11

The first light of day began to poke through the slits in Billie’s blinds. He was facing me, sleeping, and I was lightly tracing the outlines of the tattoos on his naked chest. Billie stretched his arms above him, and I withdrew my hand, watching his eyes as he awoke.

The gorgeous yellow-green eyes I loved so much finally opened, looking straight into my bright blue ones. “Good morning.” I received a passionate kiss on the lips. God, I loved the way Billie’s lips felt on mine.

“Good morning, indeed,” I replied, grinning. I rolled over onto my other side, letting Billie cuddle me up to him. “Happy birthday, Billie Joe.”

Billie hugged me close to him, keeping me there. “Thanks, babe. Y’know, I’m older than you now.”

I chuckled. “You always have been older than me.”

I felt Billie’s chest rise and fall rapidly with his soft laughter. “I know, I just wanted to rub it in your face,” he said.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, still smiling. “I’ll take it as a compliment then.”

Billie chuckled. “Please do.”

After silently squeezing me to him one last time, Billie released me from his grasp, but not before he kissed me once, quickly, on the lips. As I rose from his bed, searching for my bra and top from the previous night, the door burst open, and I could see balloons in my peripherals.

Pulling my bra up off the floor out from under Billie’s shirt, I stood up and saw Tre was the one holding the balloons. Once he came in, and made a slew of lewd comments about my lack of top, Mike followed him in, bearing a large plate of breakfast items. “Happy birthday, Billie!” Tre yelled, obnoxiously blowing on a kazoo.

Billie laughed upon receiving a bear hug from Tre. That is, after Tre set down the balloons he was holding. I picked up a random t-shirt from Billie’s bedroom floor and threw it over my head. Mike set down the large plate of breakfast items on the bed next to Billie and also gave him a hug. “Happy birthday, man,” he said.

I smiled, walking over to Billie and kissing him on the cheek. “If you don’t finish that, I’ll help,” I said to him.

Billie laughed and turned to kiss me lightly on the lips. “I’ll let you have as much as you want.” He turned to Mike and Tre. “Same goes for you guys.”

“Awesome!” Tre said, grabbing a fork from the tray Mike brought in and poised it over the pile of syrup-drenched pancakes. “You guys better hurry up and grab some forks before it’s all gone.”

I laughed and sat on the bed in front of the tray, grabbing a fork and crossing my legs underneath me. “You have some competition, Tre,” I said, holding the fork in my lap.

“Hey, save some for Billie!” Mike yelled, squeezing his body in between Tre and I and wrapping his fingers around a fork.

Billie laughed and climbed around me on his bed to sit down next to me, his left leg curled under his right. Grabbing the last fork, he stabbed the giant pile of syrupy pancakes and drove the fork down until he heard it touch the ceramic plate. Tearing off that section of pancake, he brought it up to his mouth. Just before he cleared the fork of its contents, he looked around at Mike, Tre, and I. “Let’s eat, gentlemen,” he said, putting the fork in his mouth. After he chewed some of the pancake, he turned to me. “And lady,” he added.

I smiled, driving my own fork into the pile of pancakes and tearing off a considerable chunk. Tre saw my big forkful of pancake and raised an eyebrow before devouring his own forkful. “You’re gonna shove that whole thing in your face?” he asked incredulously.

Mike heard our conversation and glanced over, smiling with his own mouthful of pancake. “She’s a pregnant girl, Tre, I’m sure she can do it.”

I smiled over at Mike, my pancake slowly dripping thick syrup. “I’m about to prove you right, Mike,” I said, focusing back on my forkful of pancake. I opened my mouth as wide as I could make it, clamping my lips around the fork. Dragging the fat chunk of fluffy pancake off the fork with my teeth, I pulled the fork out of my mouth and started chewing with ease.

Tre laughed as I smiled at him, chewing, swallowing pieces at a time until my mouth was again empty. “Yikes, Tre, you just got owned by a girl,” Billie said, making us look over at him. “My own girlfriend!”

Tre just smiled, forking the pancakes again. “Whatever. She’s Arizona, she’s allowed.”

I laughed, leaning over and lightly punching Tre in the arm. “So you boys got any fun plans today for Billie’s birthday?” I asked.

Billie perked up, looking at Tre with raised eyebrows. “Yeah, Tre! Do you and Mike have anything fun planned for today?” he asked.

Tre smiled knowingly. “What a stupid question, Billie.” Billie cocked his head, making me giggle. Tre chuckled, tearing a piece of buttered toast in half. “Of course, you idiot!” Billie smiled, and I leaned over and pecked him on the cheek, surprising him.

Billie turned to face me, a cute, boyish smile on his face. Swallowing what was left in his mouth, he closed the small gap between our faces to kiss me sweetly. “What about you?” he murmured. “Do you have anything special planned for me today?”

I smiled, kissing him back. “Nothing special in the way of actions, but I know you’re gonna like your present,” I replied.

Billie raised an eyebrow. “Yeah? Can I take a guess as to what it is?”

I shrugged. “Yeah, sure, but you’re never gonna guess what it actually is,” I told him.

Billie smiled, looking off into space, thinking. As I forked another piece of quickly dwindling pancake, he turned back to me, an answer in his mind. “Does it have to do with sex?” he asked, a smile blooming on his face.

I quickly brought my hand up to my mouth to prevent me from spewing half-masticated pancake all over Billie from laughing. When I was no longer at risk of spewing anyone with anything, I looked up at Billie, a big grin still on my face. “It does,” I said.

Billie smiled triumphantly. “Well, I’ll figure out tonight, I suppose,” he said, smirking and kissing me again, this time longer and a bit more passionately.

I kissed him back, Billie’s tongue flicking lightly against mine. I smiled in my mind’s eye, not caring we were in full view of Mike and Tre. What I guessed was about ten minutes later, Mike cleared his throat, making Billie break off and sigh; I licked my lips and kissed him once, quickly. “You know, we can leave if you like,” Mike said, making Billie smile.

He looked over at Mike with his smile. “We’re done with breakfast anyway. So there’s a perfect reason to leave us the hell alone for a little bit,” he said.

Mike chuckled, piling the forks onto the empty plate. “Come on, Tre,” he said, standing up and stretching.

Tre looked offended. “What?! But it was just getting good!” he protested.

I laughed and Billie threw a pillow at him. “Get out of here, you fucking creeper.”

Tre just laughed, standing up with Mike. “Alright, alright, calm down, Billie. At least you don’t have to worry about Arizona getting pregnant,” he remarked.

I glared after Tre as he and Mike started out the door. “Just be glad it isn’t Zie,” I said. “Or you!” I called as he and Mike left the room, bumping the door shut behind them.

Billie sighed, chuckling and looking me straight in the eyes. I looked him straight back in his gorgeous yellow-greens. We just sat there on his bed, looking into each other’s eyes. After about a minute, I sighed, smiling. Billie smiled and slowly leaned in to kiss me lightly on the lips, reminiscent of a first kiss.

The intensity of the kisses escalated quite slowly, considering this is my fiancé we’re talking about here. What I guessed was five minutes later, Billie wrapped both his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I giggled but didn’t break the kiss. In fact, if anything, the kissing only intensified considerably. "I wish it wasn't morning," Billie whispered, breaking off.

I smiled, kissing him again. "It doesn't have to be nighttime, Billie," I whispered back.

Billie grinned and went back to kissing me, much more passionately than before. The blinds are open, I thought. Now anyone who wants to can see into this bedroom. Oh well...
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to Billie Joe Armstrong for his birthday. &lt;3