Innocent Sorrow

What I am

I pulled out my phone and found the number. Rain was the head of the werewolf assassins. He also knew what my about werewolf type kills. I was close to him. But after I left he searched for me and I was going to call him.

"When did it happen?" I asked looking at Van.

"Six months ago today." van said. I nodded and pressed call.

"Well Lycia its been a long time." His smooth voice sent chills down my spin.

" Hey Rain I need some info on a kill six months ago today." I said.

"What do I get out of it?" He purred at me.

"You will be able to live a bit longer." I growled and Van's eyes widen.

"I get it." He said and I heard the sound of shuffling papers.

"There was a old couple killed. It was a omega wolf that did it. He is still on the loose. Why do you want to know?"

"An omega. Is there a hunter on it?" I asked ignoring his question.

"No."

"Don't put one on it. I'll kill it." I said.

"Got it." He said and I heard him writing something.

"Thanks Rain." I said before closing the phone and putting it back in my pocket.

"Who was that?" Van asked. His hand rested on his hip like he was ready to grab something.

"A friend." I said avoiding the question.

"What are you going to kill?" Van asked.

"I'm just going back to my old work. It's nothing big." I said.

"I want to see what you do." Van said.

"You would die. You don't have the speed or heart to do what I did." I said looking him in the eyes.

"How do you know? I don't even know what you did."

"She is a killer." I turned around to see Henry.

"Why are you still here?" I asked.

"Rain called me." he smiled showing sharp teeth. I groaned.

"He works fast."

"What do you mean she is a killer." Van said.

"She was an assassin."

"That's enough Henry."

"OK OK. I be quiet." He chuckled.I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"You killed people?" Van asked shocked.

"No monsters.." I said looking at him.

"Your calling yourself a monster to." Henry laughed.

"And you don't think I am. Its like what you said I'm a true demon." I said showing my teeth to him.

"Little wolf." He said shaking my head. I growled my eyes turning deep red.

"DO you know were the omega is?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"OK." I said turning to walk into the trees. There was the sound of rushing air and I jumped out of the way before an arrow hit me. I snarled my body in a crouch. Henry had a smile on his face and there was another vampire behind him.

"You killed one of my new helpers and I can't kill the wolves until your dead."

"I don't want to kill you Henry."

"Stop." Van had his gun pointed at the vampire with the bow. I watch the vampire pull out another arrow and draw his bow. I growled and jumped in front of Van. The arrow hit me in the center of my chest. I growled and grabbed the arrow from behind and pulled it the rest of the way through.

"You idiot put that toy away." I snarled at Van. He was splattered with specks of my blood and his eyes were wide.

"Who is he to you Lycia? He is only human. Just food." I shook my head.

"Shut up." I said.

"I don't kill to feed anymore. I don't want to. I don't want to kill anymore humans." I said shaking my head.

"But you were made to do that." Henry said. I got down in a crouch showing fangs.

"Lycia get back." Van said grabbing my shoulder.

"Let go." I snarled looking over my shoulder. His hand pulled back and almost fell over.

"See what I mean." Henry laughed. I snarled jumping at the vampire with the bow. His eyes widen and he tried to draw another arrow but was to slow. My teeth dug into his throat ripping it away with a snarl.

He fell to the ground and my hand dove into his chest. I felt his heart in my palm and pulled. It came out with a sick sucking sound and I squeezed turning the heart into goo. I heard Henry move and I was kicked in the stomach. I flew back slamming into a a marble statue. Marble fell around me as I caught my footing and stood up.

The sky around us was turning pink and the vampire started to pull back. I hissed and ran for a shadow.

"I still forget your young. The sun burns you still." Henry laughed. I smiled pulling my wolf to the surface. I jumped and landed on all fours. I lifted my lips and snarled. My ears were pressed to my head and I snapped at him. I put my body between Bree, Damon and Van.

"I forget your a mutt to." I growled snapping my jaws at him again. He shook his head and I jumped but he swatted me away like a fly. I yelped when i hit the ground a few feet from Van. I could taste blood in my mouth but I stood up cringing at the pain in my neck and shoulder.

"Why don't you give up." Henry growled.I jumped at him again and my fangs sank into his shoulder. He punched me in my stomach and I whimpered but still held on. I shook my head breaking bones and ripping flesh. I shook my head one last time and I tore off his shoulder and part of his chest. I pressed my paws on him and bit down trying to find his heart. Finally he stopped moving under me and i took a step back. I shifted back but didn't have enough magic to make cloths appear. I could feel blood running from my lips and out of cuts in my chest and sides.

"We need to get her to the doctors." Bree said in a panic. I growled.

"Just take me home." I mumbled.

"OK hold on." Van said. He lifted me up and trough me over his shoulder. I hissed in pain but Van ignored it.

"Where is your house?" Van asked. I closed my eyes and I felt Van stiffen under me.

"OK." he mumbled throwing me into the back seat of a car. I groaned as Bree helped me sit up strait so she could sit next to me. Van through his jacket at me so I could cover my body. Started the car and I hissed every time the car bumped.

"Van hurry up she lost allot of blood." Bree said he voice shaking.

"I wont die." I said looking at her. She looked away and I sighed. Van jerked the car to a stop and got out. He came to the side i was sitting on and helped me out.

"How the hell did you get this?" Damon said looking up at my house.

"It was given to me." I said as they wolfed me inside. I hated that when I lost to much blood I had to drink more to be able to heal or even do magic.

I stumbled away from Van and over to the fridge. I pulled out one of the bags of blood and bit into it. I drank five more bags before all my wounds were healed and I was able to use magic.

"Now explain." Van said glaring at me. He made himself comfortable and was leaning against the counter.

"Explain what You already heard it all from Henry."

"From the very beginning." He said. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"In high school I was attacked. That's was when I first disappeared. The pack alpha from this area saved me from being killed. But Now I was a werewolf. i hated it in the beginning. I didn't want to be a monster. But after a while I started liking it. After a few weeks my alpha found out I was a omega wolf and that they were going to haft to kill me. I didn't want to die so I ran. I don't know were I ended up but that's were I meet Leo. He said he could help me and I accepted his help. That's when I disappeared. I went all over the play living with Leo. About a year and a half ago Leo was killed by another vampire. That's when I got my job with Henry. I worked as his second. After a month I was able to work by myself. I was good at what I did, but I slowly got tired of it and stopped. They looked for me and finally gave up. That's when I moved here to see if everyone was OK." All three of them listened to my story quietly and after i was done they were silent and just looking at me.

"So you are?" Van asked.

"A hybrid." I said looking away from them.

"Yes but are you still human?"

"No I haven't been for a long time.Since before I felt."

"And you have killed humans before?" Bree asked.

"All over the world. I can't remember how many." I said closing my eye.

"I see." Van said looking disappointed.

"Remember I need blood to live. If I fight I need more. There are people who are willing to give me the blood I need. I have the need to kill something. I'm not like you humans."

"Sorry." Van said. I smiled at him but he just looked away. I sighed and leaned against the table. The sun was making me want to sleep and I yawned.

"We should leave. Your tired and we have other things to do." Van said.

"Here if you ever need any help call OK?" I said looking him in the eyes. They left and I went to bed.