Innocent Sorrow

Zack

All day I could tell Bree and Damon wanted to know what happened. And what changed about my eyes. They wanted to ask questions but they waited. Now its lunch and my plate is piled high with food. I sat down at the table where I always sit with Bree and Damon. They looked at my plate then at my face. I grabbed the apple and bit into it.

"SO Lycia Where have you been? People say you got taken by a slave trader." Bree said leaning forward. I stopped eating looking at my plate.

"Nothing happened." I said and took another bite.

"Really,,,?" Bree dragged it out.

"Yes really." I snapped. Shock flashed on there faces. I looked down at my plate and finished it off.

"Lycia May I speak to you." Eli said coming up to my side.

"Sure." I said standing up. I walked to one side of the room.

"Its a full moon tonight. Carl wants to know what time he can pick you up. " She said. I sucked in some air.

"How about around nine?" I asked. Eli thought about it for a second then nodded.

"Be ready." She said and I nodded and we went our sprat ways. I walked back to Bree and Damon.

"What she need?" Damon asked.

"Just some stuff about missing school work." I lied. I hated it. I've lied to my friends so much in the past few hours than my whole life. I didn't like lying to them but I had to. They would think I'm crazy if I told them I was a werewolf.

"SO Lycia where have you been?" Kelsey asked walking over with her little followers. I looked down grabbing the table.

"Kelsey leave her alone." Bree snapped. Bree was the one always defending me.

"I was just wondering." She yelled back and walked away. I grabbed my bag and started to walk to the bathroom. I wanted to rip her throat out and watch her die.

I shook my head shaking the thought out of my head. I walked into the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I looked in the mirror. The white of my eyes where black and my irises where more gold like golden flames. I blinked a few times and they went away. I sighed and leaned against the wall. I rubbed my face and stood up. I walked out of the bathroom. Bree and Damon where whispering to themselves when I walked out and when they saw me they shut up.I narrowed my eyes at them. I turned my back to them and walked down the hall towards the exit.

"Lycia what are you doing. You already missed a week. And your grades are going to go down the toilet." Bree said.

"I don't give a damn." I snapped looking over my shoulder. She stopped. I never cussed and say what I just did could have freaked her out. I stopped by Eli's class and stood by the door until she noticed me. She sighed but walked over.

"Will Carl come pick me up now?" I asked. Her eyes looked at me knowing what I was going through.

"Just call him." She said. I thanked her and walked to the exit again. Bree and Damon where standing there with Van. He glared at me.

"Where do you think your going." He said standing in my way.

"Why would you want to know." I snapped.

"Because I'm your bother. Tell me where your going." He yelled back. I glared at him.

" I'm going to go sit in the truck." I said running a hand through my hair. I could tell it was longer and thicker.

"Fine." He said and stormed past me. I glared at Bree as I walked out the door. She shrunk back. I walked out into the parking lot and pulled out my cell. I pressed Carl's number and it rang once then was answered.

"Hello?" His deep voice said through the phone.

"Umm Carl do you think you could maybe pick me up?" I asked.

"I'll send on of the pack to get you. And I need to see you pack stuff. The kid picking you up is going to be a kid named Zack." He said.

"Thanks Carl." I said and hung up. I walked over to where Van had the truck and sat in the bed. About 15 minutes later a black truck pulled up. The truck stopped in front of me and the window rolled down. A boy with shaggy black hair and the same golden eyes smiled at me.

"Want a ride?" He asked. I smiled at him and hopped out of the back of the truck. I got into the passenger seat and we pulled out of the parking lot.

"SO this is your first full moon?" He asked looking at me.

"Ya." I said looking out the window.

"I see." He said.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"The full moon changes are. Its like your forest to do something your body doesn't want but if you want it to happen then it fells good like a supper rush." He said.

"How many werewolves are in the pack?" I asked.

"4 counting you. Before it was just me Carl and Eli." He said. I saw the little tattoo behind his ear. It looked like a mini wolf paw.

"Is that a tattoo?" I asked.

"No. You will get one as soon as your excepted into a pack by an alpha on your first full moon. It something to do with the werewolf gean. It could show up anywhere." He said.

"How do you get excepted?"

"You will be in the pack if you make it through your first change. But if you make it through tonight you will be alive for a very very long time." He said as we pulled up to Carl's and Eli's cabin. I jumped out and started to walk to the door. I jumped when my phone rang. I pulled it out. It was Van. I sighed and waited for the ringing to stop. My phone beeped new voice mail. I opened my phone to listen.

"Lycia Where are you? Are you OK. I went to see if you where OK and your gone. Please call. I'm going to go home and tell mom." Click. I sighed and opened the door. Carl was sitting by the fire place reading something. He looked up at me.

"Hello Lycia. "

"Hi." I said sitting down across from him.

"Carl may I speak to you?" Zack asked. I stood up.

"Can I get something to eat." I asked. Carl nodded and I walked to the kitchen. I looked through the ferge and found an apple I sat at the table and ate the apple. Before I knew it Eli was home. She smiled at me and sat across form me.

"So tell me what got you so mad today." She said.

"I really don't know. One second I was fine then I wanted to rip someones thought out and when I went to the bathroom my eyes where..." I trailed off.

"Its OK Sweaty. You will get used to it. But if I where you I would go get some rest for tonight." She said. I nodded and walked to a bedroom that had two twin bed in it for who I guessed where for me and Zack. I flopped on one of the beds and curled into a ball falling asleep In seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me. Keep of trash?