Status: Working on it(:

Multiple Personality Disorder Victims Still Fall in Love

Jordan

When I woke up my mom was laying next to me.
“Hey baby,” She said.
“Hi,” I said looking at her.
“You made a lot of progress with your therapist,” she said, smiling, I smiled back, too tired to say much. “She learned she should probably work with the other personality first, and that repletion helps a lot,” I nodded.
She kissed my forehead and left the room, left me to my thoughts. My thoughts went to Anna. I met her in school, I fell for her, and we became a thing. We were able to be separated, we were always together, during lunch, after school, everywhere. She was so sweet to me, she would leave cute notes in my locker almost every day, if not notes then roses. We got made fun of a lot, called lesbians and stuff, but she sure knew how to stick up for us, make them stick up for us. We were in total love.
I began to get wet as I thought of how much a pervert she was, I loved it, but sometimes she went overboard. I tried to think of what she left me for just a second because I didn`t want to but at the same time I did, but either way I couldn`t remember.
As I was thinking about her someone knocked on my door, I looked up and it Jordan, I smiled and he came and sat on the chair next to my bed.
“I missed you and I thought I`d stop by,” he said, kissing my forehead, giving me butterflies, sounding like a god.
I smiled at him.
“You know you are even cute just getting out of bed?” I blushed.
“I`m going to get ready, okay?” I asked him, he nodded in reply.
So, that`s what I did. I took a while though, and by time I got done, my therapist was just walking in, I got no time with Jordan. He kissed my hand and said, “I guess I have to be going.”
“No,” My therapist told, “I think it would actually help her a lot if you were here, if you don`t mind.”
I gave her a weird look but Jordan told her he didn`t mind. We all sat down in the living room and she began the usual.
“Jordan, why didn`t you like Anna besides that she stole Hannah from you?” my therapist asked him.
“She was a perv, always had her hands on her,”
Way to say that to my therapist, I thought, that probably makes her think lowly of me.
“Is that true?” She asked me, sounding like a mother.
“I guess,” I replied slowly.
“Did she ever try touching you when you didn`t want her to,” She asked, it hit a nerve and I didn`t know why.
“I don`t know,” I said, not sure what else to say.
“Then think harder,”
I tried, it didn`t work.
“Rape, molestation, rape, molestation,” she repeated.
Jordan gave her a weird look, but I understand why she did it now. It made me have a flashback, I didn`t want, I blocked it out, and she realized I did.
“Hannah, you love Jordan, right?”
I nodded.
“You want to have a normal life again, right?”
I nodded.
“You want to remember things, right?”
I nodded, for the last time.
“That don`t push it from your mind,”

“Okay,” I said.
She whispered something to Jordan, and then started to repeat those two words again. As Jordan kept repeating, “Don`t push it away if you love me.”
So I watched it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don`t be a silent readers :(
Comment please