Missing Life.

Kidnapped

I looked in the mirror and i fixed my hair and i blew myself a kiss. I am so bored, i thought to myself. I walked to the radio in my room and i turned it up as loud as it could get and my mother started bitching.

"Turn down that racket!" she yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and screamed whatever. I pushed a button the radio, and it shut it off. I grabbed my phone and texted my best friend Emily. No reply. I grabbed my coat and i threw it on. I walked down the stairs, i walked into the kitchen, and i kissed my mother on the cheek. She smiled her smile and looked at me.

"what do you want Chelsea?" she asked me as she played with my hair. I smiled as her, and then i sighed.

"Nothing, I'm just gonna go to the park for a little bit. I will be home before dinner." i said as i walked to the door. She nodded and said ok. I walked out of the door and i started down then street. I walked into the park and i checked my pockets for my phone. Shit, I don't have it. I rolled my eyes and sat on a swing. I pushed off and began to swing. As i was high up in the air i let my body go backwards as i swung. When i opened my eyes i saw a figure, walking towards me. I sat up, and i dragged my feet along the wood chips. I stood up and looked for the person.

"Hello? Who's there?" i said as i spun to see where it had gone. He walked over to me and smiled. He extended out his hand.

"Hi I'm Mark. I didn't mean to scare you." he spoke. His breath smelled like peppermint, his teeth were pure white and his smiled as so seductive. I took his hand and i shook it. He easily towered over me. I was only 4'11" he was probably 5'11" maybe a little taller. I smiled and looked down. He sat on a swing next to me.

"So what are you doing here anyways?" he asked me. That made me think for a while, considering the fact that i really didn't know why i had come to the park. So i opened my mouth and then i closed it. Finally i looked at him.

"I don't know, honestly." i said as i swung slowly. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah me too." he said to me. He stood up and held out his hand. I looked up at him and put my hand in his. He pulled me up and we began to walk hand in hand.

"Where are you taking me?" i asked as i followed behind him. He smiled and turned to face me.

"Were just going for a walk. I know a really pretty place around here." he said as he began to walk again. He lead me to a place that was so pretty. I smiled as trees began to surround us. I stopped him.

"This is so beautiful, but i have to go now, will you bring me back?" i asked him as he pulled his hand away. His face was no longer smiling it was sad and frowning. I looked at him.

"What's wrong?" i said and then i felt the cold metal barrel of a gun on the side of head. I put my hands up and i began to pant.

"Please don't hurt me! Mark, run, run away!" i screamed to him. He looked down and walked over to the guy who had the gun to my head. I felt the tears build up in my eyes and i closed my eyes. Finally the man spoke.

"Get in the fucking car! Don't even think about screaming or running!" he shouted. His breath smelled horrible and it was so nauseating to smell. I wanted to gag but i didn't. I slowly walked over to the car he had and i got in slowly. Mark got in on the other side, and i opened my eyes and looked at him. He mouthed the words "I'm sorry." i shook my head from side to side. I closed my eyes and i let the tears roll down my cheeks, then i dozed off. I hope i can find my way home soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like my new story. Comment anyone?