Status: acteeeeeeeve.

Eighteen.

Sin Shine.

There was a light knock on the door. I looked from my wall to see Mitch smiling at me. “Dude, we’re free.” He said, grinning.

I shot him a light smile and put the last pillow on my bed.

“LAUREN!” I said loudly.

“WHAT?” She shouted from the other room.

“You ready?” I asked. I heard the door open, and Mitch and I followed her outside. We all piled into her little gold car and headed to Matt’s.

When we pulled up, singing our out of season Christmas songs, there were already five cars parked outside of his house.

When Lauren turned off the engine, we could hear the music from the house pounding. The party had started. We all climbed out of the car and headed for the front door.

Mitch opened the door for us. It was rather dark, but we could see the couples hooking up and the smoke filled our nostrils.

We walked in a few more steps and I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I looked up to see Matt. I gave him a tight hug. “Maffew,” I said into his chest.

“Hey there love.” He kissed the top of my head and released me. “Glad you guys could make it. How’s the new abode?”

“SICK.” Mitch exclaimed. “And it comes with 2 bitches to feed me!”

Lauren smacked his arm and laughed. I smiled nervously. And took a swig of the beer Matt was holding. I needed to calm my nerves. We chatted for a few more minutes, and then Mitch found a cute girl.

They disappeared.

After hours of laughs, beer, and smoking, we heard a scream from one of the back rooms. Mitch came running out, shirtless, tears running down his face.

“She’s not moving!” He screamed, trying to beat the music. Matt shot to his feet and ran toward Mitch.

“What room?” He demanded. We heard a shriek from Matt’s room, and the girl came running out. “You BASTARD!” She screamed at Mitchell. She ran towards the kitchen, but Matt grabbed her.

“Layla, calm your shit. What happened?” He asked softly.

We all waited, the music pounding in the background.

Slowly, her leg went back. Quickly, it nailed Matt in the shin and he fell to the floor. She bounded toward the kitchen. She came back out with a big knife. “Fuck you Mitchell, you little shitface.”

Mitchell looked really confused, and Lauren was nowhere to be found.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh. just an idea.

feedback appreciated:)