Status: acteeeeeeeve.

Eighteen.

And With My One Last Gasping Breath..

Layla threw her arm in the air and then plunged the knife into her chest.

"Fuck you, Mitch, fuck you," she kept mumbling. The music was still playing, but it felt like silence.

"NO!" Matt screamed, running towards her. Lauren came back inside.

"I called the cop-" she stopped when she saw Layla. She fainted.

Matt picked her limp body up off the floor.

Layla's eyes fluttered. She lifted her arm and flipped us all off.

"Thanks for nothing. Bitches." she breathed.

Soon, everyone was heading for the door. I found myself being pushed outside with the crowd. Mitchell picked Lauren up and carried her cradle style. He laid her in the back seat and took the keys.

At this point, I was shaking like crazy. He made me get in the passenger seat. The tears began to roll down my cheeks as he closed my door.

Everyone had left by now. I could hear Matt sobbing from my seat. A baby sister's sudden suicide can't be something easy to handle.

I heard Mitch say my name, and my eyes fluttered open.

I was staring at my bright yellow wall, in my clothes from last night.

He was in just his pants. A coffee mug in his hands and his eyes blood-shot and his face covered in tear lines.

"You up?" He asked. I met his eyes.

"She's gone." I said.

Mitch nodded and stepped towards me with the coffee. I sat up.

"What happened? Why was she so upset with you?" I demanded.

"Paigey, that's not something we need to talk about right now." He soothed.

"No, what the fuck. What did you do to her?" my voice threatened to give into the tears that were choking me.

"I didn't to ANYTHING. I swear to you." He said, making a cross over his heart with his pointer finger.

He gave me the coffee mug, patted my head, and walked out of my room.