Status: ENFIN!

Bulletproof Heart

Anita Valentine is a Killjoy.

You must know what a Killjoy is. You don't? Allow me to explain.

Disaster hits earth, the survivors are living 'pleasently' (and thoughtlessly) under the dictatorship of Better Living Industries. The Killjoys strive to free the earth from this reign of terror. The goons of BL/ind are called Draculoids. They rule the Zones and try to keep Killjoys from accomplishing their objective. Someone is slowly rising in the ranks of Better Living, and might just find the time to throw a monkey wrench into the Killjoys' lives.

So, Anita Valentine? No one knows her real name anymore. Her town was burned down by Draculoids when she was eight. She and about ten other people, including her parents and brother, escaped relatively unscathed. The course of freedom never did run smoothly, though. Her family was ghosted, leaving her with few allies amongst her fellow townsmen. Some of them resorted to cannibalism in the end, but not before 'Anita' and a few others found themselves in a Killjoy camp, and were taken in with open arms.

Now she is of age, and can finally train to be a Killjoy with the others, but will four new recruits cause her any trouble?