Women of Anarchy: Never Look Back

Fun Town

The carnival music was playing around the fairgrounds as I watched Jax, Tig, and Bobby ride the dragon laughing and smiling like little kids. I was sitting on a bench watching them laughing at how childish the big bad bikers were. Fun Town was always something to look forward to in Charming every year. It was a time when all the guys got to act like little kids and no one say anything. I had been going back and forth from Jax’s house to my parent’s since we had gotten together. Everyone seemed to be happy with the fact that Jax and I were together, but my mother wasn’t so thrilled when she first heard the news. She is slowly accepting it more and more each day. I was happy with Jax which is what she wanted. Once they got off the ride Jax came over to me and grabbed my hand while we walked to find Clay and Gemma, Bobby and Tig following behind us.

“Lets go in the photo booth” I heard Gemma say to Clay as we walked closer as she was pulling clay in the direction of the booth. “I’ll give you a quick hand job.”

“Ah I don’t know I already got a picture of that.” Clay answered back a sick smirk on his face.

“This one can be mine.” Gemma smirked back. Clay chuckled and threw her over his shoulder.

“Why don’t we go to the photo booth after them?” Jax whispered in my ear.

“As long as its not that particular booth that they use.” I said looking up at him. “Then I’m all yours.”
Jax got this excited flame of lust to ignite in his eyes at my words as a man, woman, and a pre teen girl walked up to us.

“Hey Clay” the man greeted nodding at the rest of us.

“How you doing Elliot?” Clay shook his hand while Gemma took her place behind him resting her hand on his shoulders. Jax and I stepped closer to the Oswald family to greet them as well.

“Karen” Clay nodded to Elliot’s wife as well.

“Hey Tristen” I smiled at the girl. Her face morphed into a confused one for a moment as she studied me closely.

“Dixie?” she asked uncertainly.

“The one and only.” I grinned she smiled back and waved a hey turning back into her slightly shy self.

“Hey Elliot. Karen.” I nodded at her parents.

“Mom I’m going on the Spin-round again.” Tristen asked.

“Tristen you’ve been on it four times already.” Her mother scolded

“I know”

“Hey” Jax spoke up releasing my hand for a second to dig in his pocket. “here.” He pulled out the remainder of the tickets and gave Tristen most of them.

“That’s not necessary.” Karen said reaching to take the tickets back from her astounded daughter.

“No its alright.” Jax assured her grasping my hand in his again .

“They kicked him off for screaming too loud.” I joked winking at Tristen who giggled.

“What do you say?” Elliot questioned his daughter.

She shyly looked up at Jax “Thanks” she said before running off.

“Well, Bye.” Karen said before tugging on Elliot’s arm and walking away.

Jax shook his head slightly “Come on, babe”

We walked away leaving Clay and Gemma to do what they pleased. My parents were somewhere I was sure probably doing the same act as Gemma and Clay. Just the thought made me shudder uncomfortably.

Jax brought my hand up to his lips as we walked to a dunking booth.

“So how long has it been since their oldest daughter died?” he asked.

“Kirsten. Let’s see almost ten years now.” I said remembering my friend. Kirsten Oswald. She was hit by a drunk driver the summer before our senior year. The Oswald’s wanted someone to blame and chose me since she was driving back from my house when it happened. Things haven’t been right with the Oswald’s and SAMCRO since. Elliot Oswald is a prominent businessman and ranch owner in Charming, so his wife and daughter enjoy the works of his labor anyway they can.

A clown was seating on the seat of the booth mocking the throwers cockily. His ugly orange wig was half on half off and his paint messily applied. We walked past two bald broad burly men on the way and Jax pulled me a little closer.

“Darby’s guys?” Bobby asked

“I don’t recognize ‘em.” Jax said staring at their backs before turning back to the booth.

“Ooooh look at the big bad bikers.” The clown said pulling an over dramatic shocked voice. “Coming to get clowny all wet.”

Jax dug through his pocked with an amused look on his face and gave the man in charge the 5 bucks.

Jax threw the first ball and missed the clown threw his head back in a fit of laughter “Whats the matter tough guy huh?” He taunted. ”Can’t get the big ball into the tight hole?”
Jax shook his head ignoring him I kissed his cheek before he set up to throw again.

“Oh! Oh how about this! You miss this one I get to bang that girl of yours so hard she won’t be able to walk tomorrow.” He cackled

“Oh really?” Jax challenged

Uh-oh. I thought. Tig marched over and slammed the button down dropping the clown into the water as he came up for air Jax stepped on his shoulder pushing him under again.

I chuckled slightly shaking my head one word running through my mind. Protective. The torturing of the clown continued for a few minutes before finally the guys backed away. Jax went and bought a stick of cotton candy. Bobby and Tig picked off a few pieces and Jax took a large bite just as I took a smaller one. He pulled me in for a kiss and I smiled tasting the sweet sugar on his lips dissolve. I pulled away with a smile on my face Jax suddenly dropped down and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder and spinning us around. I laughed loudly watching as all the colors blurred together. He finally put me down laughing himself I pulled him to me in a hug looking over his shoulder as I held him tightly. A man in a red plaid button up, jeans, and a stenson hat caught my attention. I stopped laughing and focused on this man's face as he turned around his hazel eyes caught mine. I felt my jaw slacken slightly. Jason. He gave a half smile before turning around and disaperaing. Jax pulled me away still laughing, but stopped when he saw my face.
"Babe whats wrong?"
"I-uh nothing. Just thought I saw someone." I answered quickly assuring myself it was the heat that was making me see things.
Just then Juice ran up to us stopping to catch his breath.

“The” deep breath “Irish” another deep breath “are coming.” He finished.

“Sh*t” Jax mumbled still holding me close.
I kissed his lips again taking with me the remainder of cotton candy that had been left there.

“You coming home tonight?” I asked.

“Probably not. What about you? You staying at the house.”

“Not if you’re not there. I wouldn’t feel comfortable being there alone.”
He nodded and we waked with Jax, Juice, Bobby and Tig back to the entrance of the carnival.

“Want me to take you home?” Jax asked.

“Nah I’ll just stay here with mom and Gem.”

“Sorry we didn’t get to make our little photo booth date.” He smirked slightly touching our foreheads together.

“Oh I’m sure you’ll find a way to make it up to me.” I smirked back wrapping my arms around the back of his head and kissing him again.

“I’ll call you later” he said walking away with my dad, Clay, Will, Tig, Juice, and Bobby.
~*~*~
Hours passed and darkness had taken over the sky. Mom, Gemma and I had had used the last of all our tickets and were now finishing off some burgers we bought for supper before going home.

“TRISTEN!! TRISTEN WHERE ARE YOU?”
The three of us turned to see Karen and Elliot running around.

“What’s going on?” Gemma asked running up to them me and my mom following behind.

“Its Tristen! We can’t find her!!” Karen sobbed tears running down her face as she turned form left to right.

“It alright. We’ll find her.” I promised before dividing up the fairgrounds in my head and giving everyone a general area to look. The grounds were large and bare without the booths and rides and then woods were behind it. I walked more towards the entrance/exit area and called her name. I made my way to the parking lot and walked closely to the edge of the woods.

“Tristen!” I yelled. I pulled a flashlight out of my purse and moved it over the ground. The ground was disturbed with multiple sets of footprints. I slowly moved it along the trees taking another step closer.

“Tristen” I yelled again. The sound of a leaf crunching was enough for me to take off into a sprint into the woods.

“Tristen! Where are you?” I yelled again. A small whimper came from my left I flashed my light across the dirt floor of the woods and saw her.

“Tristen” I whispered. Her pants and underwear we pulled down around her ankles her body was shaking with sobs blood caked here and there along her body. I quickly pulled off my jacket and covered her up and pulled out my phone.

“Gemma. I got her.”
♠ ♠ ♠
outift
COMMENTS=CHAPTERS!!