Status: new and rated as such until further notice

Unveil the Sacred Order

001

"Guys, thanks so much for letting me tag along and take pictures for this entire tour. I'll make sure to send them to your separate record companies later on tonight. Hope everyone still has a wonderful year." I said as I left towards the parking lot, leaving Owl City, Breathe Electric, The Ready Set, and The Summer Set to finish off the cake that they decided to buy for the last day of the "Sing to Me when I Dream Tour". However the problem with that was something Jordan said on the first day of the tour that was in fact about cake. As I tried to remember what it was as I reached my silver 2009 mustang; I felt the stickyness of something being smeared on the top of my head and heard laughter from behind me.

"Goddammit Jordan. I can't believe you did that." I fumed as I turned around to see Jordan smirking innocently at me.

"Who; little oh me?"

"Yes, little oh you.

"Oh, well would you like something to clean up with?" he replied.

I looked him up and down, forming a plan behind my hazel eyes as I finally looked back up at him.

"Yeah I would" I replied as I reached over and pulled the blue and white stripped scarf from around his neck and wiped the remining cake from the back of my head.

"Hey, that was my scarf; not some napkin"

"Oh, I know" I replied as I gave him back the scarf and finally stepped into the driver seat and started it up.

"Later Jordan; hope we can do anthor tour together again." I replied from my rolled down window before driving off the parking lot and unto the busy highways of D.C.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's part of the second chapter; just to give you a feel of what's going on. I'll finish writing out the rest after work so laters.

Remember everyone: Authors' HATE SILENT READERS so plese leave something no matter what it is or what it's about.