Status: Comment Your Thoughts!

Don't Let Go

Don't Let Go

I can't believe this moment's come
It's so incredible that we're alone
There's so much to be said and done
It's impossible not to be overcome


A picture frame sat on the nightstand beside the bed reveal a picture that was taken on a first date. A date that displayed a smile on my face of the memory and the many more memories that came along with it. Each one holding a special place in my heart much like him. My soul mate. The guy that was always there for me much like I would be there for him when he needed me.

It was oddly ironic how fate brought us together giving us a few bumps in the road along the road with us both being hotheads, but that just brought us that much closer. Hotheaded and stubbornness was pretty much we shared in common. Like I said, fate has odd ways working for us even when some comes by surprises.

Will you forgive me if I feel this way
Cause we've just met - tell me that's OK
So take this feelin’ make it grow
Never let it - never let it go


We had been together for about two months when he finally broke down and explained things to me when I began to question him a lot about him disappearing at odd hours, his body temperature, and jumping up to leave every time a wolf howled. He was a shape-shifting wolf. Big surprise for me that I didn’t even want to believe it until he proved it to me. Right there! I got one heck of a show from it too.

The bed dipped behind me and a second later, I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my shoulders with a pair of lips kissing my exposed shoulder. I knew it was him. With a smile still on my face I leaned back and looked over at him before reaching up to kiss him.

“Whatcha thinking about?” Paul asked when we pulled away.

“Us.” I answered looking back at the picture.

(Don't let go of the things you believe in)
You give me something that I can believe in
(Don't let go of this moment in time)
Go of this moment in time
(Don't let go of things that you're feeling)
I can't explain the things that I'm feeling
(Don't let go )
No, I won't let go


“About our first date?” he asked removing his arms from around my shoulders as I nodded. “Our first kiss?”

I looked over my shoulder slightly to look at him from the corner of my eyes with my smile turning into a smirk as my blonde hair started to fall over part of my face. Paul reached to tuck my hair behind my ear letting his finger trail softly and seductively down my back sending chills throughout my body. He leaned in kissing just blow my ear.

“The first time we said ‘I love you,’ to each other?” he breathed into my ear causing me to shiver.

He moved his lips to my neck that was exposed to him, running it down my neck to my shoulders rather seductively still. I was trying to compose myself from wanting to shiver again about how sexy he was being. He seems to always find a way to turn me on with just the smallest things. When his lips met my shoulder, he kissed it softly before running the tip of his nose to run back up my neck.

“Our first time?” he said huskily.

Now would you mind if I bared my soul
If I came right out and said you're beautiful
Cause there's something here I can't explain
I feel I'm diving into driving rain


My mind did a quick flashback of that night that Paul and I lost our virginity to each other after six months of dating in the back seat of his pick-up truck at First Beach. It wasn’t really romantic at the thought of it considering that his friend Jared was one of the few that was patrolling that night and came upon the truck moving with the windows getting fogged up, but it was our first time. Something that was special to the both of us. After that, we made love in some of the odd places whenever we got in the mood.

Paul then began to trail kissed up and down my neck and shoulder, running his hands down my sides. I tilt my head to the side giving him more access to my neck letting out a moan when his lips came across my sweet spot. He smiled against my skin before pressing another kiss there.

You get my senses running wild
I can 't resist your sweet, sweet smile
So take this feeling 'n make it grow
Never let it - never let it go


“Thinking about all the times we’ve made love, we never once done it here.” I said pulling away from him to turn around halfway to lean against the headboard of the bed to face him.

“Here?” he asked with a confused look on his face.

“Yes, here.” I said running my hands on the comforter of the bed. “In our bed, in the privacy of our own home with the doors and windows lock, with the shades down and in the dark with no one to see or catch us.”

Instantly, Paul’s eyes glazed over in lust watching my hands move across the comforter and eventually to my exposed legs since I was only wearing one of Paul’s t-shirts and a pair of girl boxers. He eyes snapped up to mine before he lunged himself at me pushing me down on the bed attaching his lips to mine in a heated, feverish kiss.

(Don't let go of the things you believe in)
You give me something that I can believe in
(Don't let go of this moment in time)
Go of this moment in time
(Don't let go of things that you're feeling)
I can't explain the things that I'm feeling
(Don't let go )
No, I won't let go


I didn’t waste time kissing back with just as much passion running my hands up his exposed chest feeling his abs and muscles reflect as he held himself up over me to not put too much weight on me. Paul’s hand began roam free up and down my body as if they were on a mind of their own until they reached the bottom of the shirt and pulled it up wanting it to come off. I arched off the bed long enough for him to take the shirt of before resting back down on the bed wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

His tongue began to lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance, but I thought I could play with him and didn’t open. After trying for a while to get me open, he growled letting his hand grip my waist hard enough for me to let out a yelp to force his tongue in fighting for dominance with mine. That’s when his hand started going lower down my body until his thumb hooked into my boxer shorts and tugged them off. Then I took that chance to reach down to undo his cut-off shorts to tug them down far enough for him to just kick off.

His lips pulled away from mine where I took a deep breath, panting before feeling his lips travel my jaw line and down my neck reaching my collar bone before traveling back up. A moan escaped from me as he once again found my weak spot and I bit into his shoulder to try to muffle them which helped me, but not him as a animalistic growl escaped from him. That turned me on even further.

I've been waiting all my life
To make this moment feel so right
The feel of you just fills the night
So c'mon -just hold on tight


After kissing and groping each other, Paul’s hand slid down my sides to my legs opening them as his lips connected back with mine and I knew what was about to happen. I smiled into the kiss running my hands through his hair, tugging wanting him to hurry. He pulled away, looking down at me with his still glazed eyes as we both were panting to catch our breaths.

“Ready?” he asked huskily.

I didn’t say a word; instead I pulled his lips back to mine and kissed as hard as we did when we first started. Paul moved his hands up to my waist lightly rubbing himself against me to find my opening before pushing all the way into me with one thrust. My loud moan was muffled by his lips which curved upward into a smile obviously pleased with the reaction he got from me. He removed his lips from mine and began to kiss down my neck again and across my shoulders before making his way down between my breasts.

I tangled my hands in his hair tugging at it once to hear him growl again so I could pull his lips back up to mine feeling him begin to pull out slightly before pushing back into me. He continued pump into me as our lips moved in sync with each other with my hands still tangled in his hair and his arms around me and up my back until they cupped the back of my neck.

(Don't let go of the things you believe in)
You give me something that I can believe in
(Don't let go of this moment in time)
Go of this moment in time
(Don't let go of things that you're feeling)
I can't explain the things that I'm feeling
(Don't let go )
No, I won't let go


We continued to make love with our lips roaming each other’s bodies not wanting to ever let go. Not wanting to let go of this moment in time. Not wanting to let go of the feelings that we are feeling. We just wanted to stay wrapped up together as one. We just wanted to lay down beside each other with our arms wrapped around each other with a different meaning every second.

It wasn’t long until we both reached our climax sending us both in pleasure, screaming and moaning each other’s names as we did so. After we released, Paul collapsed down on the bed beside me pulling out as he went. He turned on his side to face me to wrap one of his arms around my waist pulling me into him before using it to pull the blankets over our naked body.

Don't let go
No, I won't let go
Don't let go
Don’t let go
Don't let go


Paul wrapped his arms back around my waist as I did the same with him, burying my face into his chest. This is the moment and the feelings that I don’t want to let go. I cuddled closer up against him panting a little trying to catch my breath.

“Don’t let go?” I asked breathless.

“I won’t. I promise.” Paul replied back.