Status: It's happening

New Years Explosions

Cale

She came out of nowhere, one minute I thought I was gonna be eaten alive by a crazed human, the next it was lying on the ground a metre in front of it a knife sticking out of its gruesome head and a girl with her feet on either side of its head. She had shoulder length brown hair with a sideways fringe.

Wait, recap. Did I say knife? I meant sword. A really long one at that, it looked like a katana, but I couldn’t be sure. And with the circumstances at that particular moment I couldn’t give a fuck what it was, as long as it stopped that zombie I was happy.

The girl straightened and turned to glare at me. “You don’t just stand there when something’s coming at you! You move or attack!” She threw up her hands as she yelled.

I rubbed the back of my neck, slightly embarrassed. “ I was gonna attack, i...just wanted to find out what was up with him first, yeah.” She gave me a look that said ‘Do you think I would believe that?’

I felt a stinging pain and winced looking down at my arm, the blood was still coming soaking straight through my temporary bandage. I rip another part of my shirt and take off the old strip and tie the new one on, flinching as I did so. The cut sure did look nasty.

I glance at the girl trying to pull her sword from the guys head, “Thanks for that,” I say nodding at the man. “So, what’s your name? Where are you from? And have you found anyone besides me?” Maybe she was searching for other people too.

I scoop down and retrieve my tin of peaches, waiting for a reply.

“You tell me first! I just saved your life after all. Or do you really expect me to answer the questions of a stranger?” she replied sharply.

I raise my hands in surrender and grin, “The same could apply to you, stranger.” It was still early but the day was starting to get hot, I ran a hand through my black and red hair trying to cool off.

She was about to reply when a small pile of rubble shifted, in a flash the girl and I both had our weapons pointed at the pile. I could see something that looked a lot like red-brown hair sticking just over the pile, it wasn’t a zombie -at least I think it wasn’t seeing how the zombie was bald.

Slowly I approached the pile, my pole pointed at the ground and loose in my hand. “Show yourself or we’ll shoot!” I called to the pile, shaping my hand into a gun.

Slowly the thing rose, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was a boy older than me with shaggy hair and gold eyes, “Pew!” I said and shot him with my hand gun. He cocked an eyebrow at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
We are now back to Cale!! Huzzah!
So who's the most liked character so far? Cale? Charlie or kayne?

Comment and subscribe!
Sorry it's short