Status: May not update for a while due to complications with life. -Sighs- Will try, though.

Crashing Cars and Windows

One.

As soon as I got off the plane, I immediately took out my picture of Bryan, hoping to identify him somewhere in the crowd. He told me on the phone the other day that he would be picking me up from the airport because my uncle was at work. At least I wouldn’t have to see my uncle for awhile.

I saw tons of blondes in the crowd, but none of them were him. Three emo looking guys were leaning against the wall, staring at me. I tried to ignore them. That was kinda creepy. Though I had to mention, they did look hot. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I whipped around to see one of the emo guys that were staring at me.

“Uh, hi,” he said. He had black hair and brown eyes. “Are you Bryan’s sister?” he asked.
I nodded dumbly, not knowing who this guy was or how the hell he knew I was Bryan’s sister.

“He went the other way to look for you,” he told me. “By the way, my name is Ronnie. I sing in Bryan’s band.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you, then,” I said, smiling and shaking his hand. He smiled back. At least I wouldn’t have to worry about making friends here.

“KODA!”

I whipped around to find someone hugging me tightly.

“BRYAN!” I yelped, tears of joy in my eyes.

I expected our first meeting to be awkward, but it was quite the opposite. I felt like I’d known him my whole life.

We talked for a little while.

“Wanna go get something to eat?” he asked me.

“Sure,” I told him.

He and Ronnie led the way to the car. Ronnie took my suitcase and put it in the trunk. He got in the driver’s seat, the guy with the long, curly brown hair got in the passenger’s seat, and I sat between the guy with the black hair and Bryan. That’s when Bryan introduced me to his friends.
He told me that the guy in the passenger’s seat was Robert, the drummer, and that the black haired boy I sat beside was Max, the bassist. I smiled and murmured hellos. Robert smiled back. Max did not.

Ronnie turned on the radio.

“I love this song!” I said, recognizing the song as Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold.

They smiled and commented in agreement. I was glad that I was getting along with these guys…well, except for one. I glanced at Max. He was glaring hard out the window as Ronnie pulled out of the airport.

We sped down the highway with all the windows down. My dark brown locks whipped around my face. It was already messy, considering I hadn’t straightened it that morning. I took the rubber band I had on my wrist and pulled my hair into a low ponytail to keep it out of my face.
We were all laughing, and talking and getting along just great, with, once again, the exception of Max, who never said a word. What was his problem, anyway?

I peeked at him again, but this time, he turned to glare at me. His green eyes pierced through mine and made me feel cold inside. His glare sent shivers down my spine.
Bryan put an arm around me. I looked away from Max.

“Getting cold? I don’t blame you with all the windows down,” he chuckled.
I laughed with him.

Ronnie rolled the windows up. I thanked him, and yanked the rubber band out of place, freeing my hair.

Suddenly, we jerked to a stop.

“MOTHER FUCKER!” Ronnie yelled at some dude who had just cut us off. He flipped him the bird and continued on.

I laughed.

“Somebody’s got road rage,” I teased.

“Well, you saw that mother fucker cut me off, too. I mean what the hell gives him the right to get in the goddamn way of an oncoming vehicle who has the fucking right away?”

Robert laughed and shook his head.

“This happens quite often,” Bryan informed me, snickering.

Then, I heard a voice that I hadn’t heard before.

“Shit!” It said, coming from my left. I whipped around to see Max.

Oh. My. God!!! He talks!!!

He held a broken belt buckle in his hand.

“Need a new buckle,” he murmured.

“Turn around so we can go to HotTopic,” he commanded.

“Hell no! We’re going to Subway first!” I told him. I hadn’t eaten breakfast and that’s where we were going to eat today.

“NO! I need the buckle first!”

“We’re EATING first! We’re almost there, anyway!”

“We can TURN THE FUCK AROUND!”

“ENOUGH!” Robert yelled.

“Let’s make a compromise; we’ll go to the mall so Max can get to HotTopic, and we’ll meet him in the food court. He can get his stuff while we eat.”

“Fine.” I said simply, arms crossed.

Bryan smiled and shook his head.

Ronnie laughed and said,

“You two may not look anything alike, but just from that, I can TELL she is your sister,”

Bryan and I laughed and smiled at each other.

Max didn’t speak for the rest of the ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! first chapter! :) please comment! it helps!!! <3