Status: Work in Progress

Get Rid of That Girl

Chapter 1

Kurt Stevens is the ultimate IT boy. He is the bad boy that parents do not want their daughters to date with the voice of an angel, an angle who sings about love. At least that is what my sisters are always saying. With there faces buried in teen pop magazines it is amazing that they are aware of anything else going on. While they are in their room singing into hairbrushes to Justin Beiber and Jonas Brothers, I am sitting in my room trying to break apart DNA molecules for my AP Biology class. My closet is full of every kind of Doc Marten boot you can find. I have skinny jeans in every wash and I wear tank tops with leather jackets, you could say I am the complete opposite of my sisters. They wear dresses and flats and always look like they are going to a tea party. Their hair is always stick straight and platinum blonde without a hair out of place. They tell me I have Kesha hair, just with out the knots and bugs.
“Kelly can you turn down the screamo!” my sister Jenna yelled pounding on my door. I was lying on my stomach on the floor listening to The Offspring.
“It’s not screamo!” I called back not bothering to turn it down.
“We are trying to win concert tickets to see The Camp Rock 2 tour! And we can’t hear anything with your music blaring!” she cried. I rolled over and turned off my stereo.
“Thank you!” she said. I grabbed my DJ headphones of the hook on my wall and plugged them into my stereo. I hung them back up and turned the music back on, it played softly through the headphones. My red LG Chocolate vibrated next to me, I picked it up and slid it open.
New Message from Justin.
I opened the text: Ur Adorable :)
I shook my head and smiled then heard a knocking on my door. I got up and opened it, and there he was in his worn out letterman jacket that he still had from freshman year. I was in a giant tee shirt and boxer shorts, very adorable.
Justin and I had been friends since kindergarten, which explains why the star quarter back for the high school football team was best friends with most likely to live alone with twelve cats.
“Why are you in my room at eight in the morning on a Sunday?” I asked walking over and giving him a big hug. He just shrugged his shoulders and returned the hug. He was extremely handsome with dirty blonde hair that hung down in front of his green eyes. He was toned from all those late night football practices and he was tall, but not towering. Even though I thought he was really attractive I could never think of dating him, it would just be weird. I had the biggest crush on him sophomore year but then he started dating Haley Pippen the head cheerleader, not like I didn’t see that coming. Now she harasses me whenever he is not around because she knows he hates when she does it. And he’s happy with her so it’s none of my business to rat her out about it besides it’s not like she does anything physical, she knows better.
“I thought I’d drop by and save you from your sisters” Justin said walking over to my stereo and turning it off.
“What do you mean?” I asked plopping down on one of my many beanie bag chairs.
“Their contest? My sister has been tying up every phone line in the house trying to win tickets” he said looking through my drawers, absent mindedly just like he always did. He was so cute just fumbling through random objects always avoiding the first drawer because he told me he never wanted to see what I wore under my clothes. I cleared my throat because it was an awkward pause in our conversation, which never used to bother me. Just as I opened my mouth to say something my sisters screams echoed through the house and Justin’s phone rang. Jenna and Sarah came bursting through my door phone in hand. Justin answered the call and put his finger in the other ear to try and hear the person on the other end over the squeals of my sisters.
“WE JUST WON FOUR TICKETS TO THE CONCERT!” Jenna and Sarah screamed in unison. Jumping up and down they ran over to me and hugged me sending the three of us toppling over onto the floor.
“That was Haley, crying about how two losers just won her tickets” Justin said putting his phone back into his pocket.
“GUESS WHO ELSE IS GOING TO BE THERE?” they screamed, yet again, clearly unaware that they had just been second handedly insulted.
“Listen I don’t care who or what is going to be there get out of my room and stop yelling!” I said raising my voice and showing them the door.
“KURT STEVENS!” the squealed walking out arm in arm.
Justin and I both just looked at each other and then I walked over and slammed my door shut.
“Listen I’d love to stay and keep you from cutting your sisters heads off, but Haley insists I come over and console her” he said rolling his eyes.
“Do you what you gotta do Fido” I said smiling, I called him Fido as a joke about how he was like a dog on a short leash.
“Oh shut up” he said pushing me playfully in the arm as he opened my door. He walked out and I closed the door behind him. I walked back over to my bed and fell onto it. Legs dangling off and arms spread out I stared at my ceiling.
“Stupid Haley” I said aloud to no one.
♠ ♠ ♠
alrighty please comment tell me what you think

will post second chapter if i get three comments. i thrive on criticism so please dont be shy nothing is to harsh.