Status: In progress,stay tuned for updates.

That Stepbrother of Mine

That Stepbrother of Mine ch. 11(Lucas`s pov)

It`s been an hour already, how long does it take for girls to make up their minds. It only took me a couple of minutes to decide that I wanted to be with her. Ugh, I can`t wait anymore, I thought as I pushed myself off of my bed.

I walked and stopped in front of her bedroom door, I was about to knock when the door suddenly swung open. There stood Amber in only a towel. Damn, she looks good.

“Um Amber can I talk to for a second,” I asked while keeping my eyes from staring at her chest.

“Sure I was actually going to talk to after I took my shower,” she said as she stepped aside to let me in.

“Look, I know a lot of people think I`m a self-centered man whore but I`m not. I really want to be with you,” I told her.

“Um, Lucas-, “she tried to say.

“Wait let me just get this out first. I realize that I`ve been in one actual relationship but I really want to be your boyfriend,” I said to her.

“Are you done now, because I need to say something,” she said.

“Yeah, I`m finished,” I said.

“Good because I do want to be with you, but how do I know that you want hurt me when we do get together. I`ve already been burned once I don`t want to get burned again,” she said with a sad look.

“Amber just go out on one date with me, if you don`t think that you could be with me then I`ll completely leave you alone,” I told her.

“I`m sorry, but I can`t take that chance,” she said.

As soon as she said those words I felt that last glimmer of hope crash.

“Alright, fine I`ll leave alone then,” I told her.

I walked out of her room and into mines feeling like a complete idiot for ever thinking she would believe that I wasn`t just a just a man whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be up either tomorrow or Sunday.