Status: In progress,stay tuned for updates.

That Stepbrother of Mine

That Stepbrother of Mine ch. 15(Amber`s pov)

Monica York was such a conniving slut that I couldn`t believe it. She had decided to sit down beside me along with her little minions and talk to me.

“So Amber I hear your mother is marring Lucas`s dad,” she said.

“Why do you ask Monica,” I asked her.

“Well I`ve been dying to sleep with him for months now so do you think you can put in a good word for me,” she asked.

I just sat there and stared at her like she had to heads for awhile. I just couldn`t believe that she really expected me to help her. After she cheated with my boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend she expected me to do a favor for her. I guess all of that blond hair dye has started to seep into her brain.

“Look Monica I really don`t think that`s a good idea,” I told her.

“Ugh, are you still mad about the whole Gabriel thing, I mean come on he was only with because he wanted your virginity. Don`t tell me you actually believed he wanted you, I guess he was right about you being a stupid bitch,” she laughed to the minions.

“Ok, look you idiotic little slut, I was trying to be civil to you even though you don`t deserve it.
Lucas doesn`t want you, he would rather cut off his own dick than stick it in you, lord knows how many diseases he could get just from kissing you,” I exploded at her while her little minions laughed.

She turned to the girls and shot them a look that instantly shut them up.

“Oh I get it you want Lucas for yourself; I can see why he is a catch. But you do know that even if he got with you he would just come running to me,” she said with a smug look on her face.

“Oh my god are you this delusional, do you know what Lucas said to Gabriel after he found out you slept with him. Lucas called you a stupid brain dead whore that would probably fuck a monkey if it meant you could get a free meal,” As soon as the words came out of my mouth her face instantly dropped and I could`ve sworn that she looked hurt by what I said to her but then that look was gone.

“Ugh, whatever everyone knows your jealous of me come on girls,” she said as she left with her minions following close behind her. When I looked around the cafeteria everyone was staring at me, I blushed a deep red and ran out if the room. Right before I left I met Lucas`s eyes and I could`ve sworn that he looked proud for a second but he quickly turned his eyes away from me.

Well so far this day has completely sucked ass and I still have to go home later today and face Luke.

Life truly sucks right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short delay, the next chapter should be up in a few days but I`m sure which day.
This chapter is just a filler.