Status: In progress,stay tuned for updates.

That Stepbrother of Mine

That Stepbrother of Mine ch. 2(Lucas`s pov)

" Lucas, hurry up I promised Christina that we`d be at the house by 4",my dad yelled at me.

" Alrightdad don`t get your panties in a bunch, I`ll be right down".

I`d never thought I`d see the day when my dad would finally get over my mother. My mother Megan Alice King had died when she was giving birth to me. I never got to know her but based on how sad my fathers face gets whenever someone mentions her I know she must of been a beautiful woman inside and out.

But to see my dad so happy really made me happy more than anything. When I first met Christina I could instantly see why my dad was marring her, not only was she hot butreally nice. Now her daughter on the other was one of the most irritating girls I`d ever met.

Of course I knew who Amber Seda was every guy at our high school wnt to fuck her including me. I grabbed her ass one day at school and she repaid me bykicking me in the nuts. Ever since then I knew I had to have her.

"Lucas for the last time get your ass down here or we`ll be late", my dad said as I ran down the stairs.

"Alright dad seriously you need to calm down I don`t get wh your so uptight about this anyway. Christina will marry you even ifyour a few minutes late", I told my dad.

"Lucas when you get married you will understand why I`m so uptight, Now come on it`s time to go seeyour stepmom and sister".

Yes it was finally time to go see my extremly fuckable stepsister. I can`t wait now.