Status: In progress,stay tuned for updates.

That Stepbrother of Mine

That Stepbrother of Mine ch. 3(Amber`s pov)

When I opened the door there stood Jack and Lucas Mathews both just as good looking as ever.

" Well, hey sis feel like inviting us in", Lucas said with a smug smile.

"Of course my asshole of a stepbrother", I said with a sickly sweet smile.

"Come on guys could we at least hold this off until after dinner," Jack asked us.

Just then my mother came down the stairs and instantly ran into Jack`s arms and kissed him with so much passion it hurt to watch.

It reminded me of how myex-boyfriend Gabriel Smith was with me when we first started dating.

He treated me with such respect and love that I thought he was the one. I even gave him my virginity, but after that he started acting different.
He wouldn`t holddoors open for me anymore, he wouldn`t call me after school. Butwhat really made me worry was when he stopped saying he loved me.

So one dayI went to his house after dance class just to talk to him and that was when I saw him with MonicaYork the biggest slut in the entire school.

Well, you could the look on his face when he saw me standing there.I didn`t even wait for him to explain hisself, I just ran straight to my car and cried in my car on the way home.

When I got home Jack andmy momwere in the living room making out. I didn`t even bother saying hey to them, I ran straight to my room and cried myself to sleep.

"Well, Amber what do you think we should do,"my mother asked me.

" What-," I asked. I had been so caught up in my ownsadannoying life that I didn`t evenhear what everyone was talking about.

" Amber, we were talking about what everyone wanted to eat, so what do you want," my mother asked.

" Um, it doesn`t matter, you guys decide. I`m going togo up to my room and take a nap," I told them.

" Call me when youthe food is ready," I yelled from insidemy bedroom.

As I went tosleep the only thing that was on my mind was my bastard of an ex-boyfriend that I still wasn`t over yet.