Status: In progress,stay tuned for updates.

That Stepbrother of Mine

That Stepbrother of Mine ch. 8(Lucas`s pov)

I kissed her, I don`t know why I did it I just felt the overwhelming need to do it. I licked her lips begging for entrance and then she let me enter. It felt like a fire burst inside of me. I pulled her body close to mine and wrapped my arms around her; she ran her fingers through my hair and down my chest.

It felt so good to finally have her hands on me. I imagined it for so long that to actually have her kissing me, touching me was a shock. I had just begun to run my hands underneath her shirt, when I heard my dad outside the door.

“Luke, are you up yet,” my dad yelled through the other side of the door.

Amber and I looked at each other for a second and then she got off my lap and sat on the bed looking very scared.

“Yeah, dad I`m up you can come in,” I yelled through the door.

My dad came in the room and looked between me and Amber with a weird expression on his face.

“Christina wanted to know what you guys want for breakfast,” he asked with the same weird expression.

“Um, I`ll have pancakes and eggs,” Amber said.

“I`ll have the same,” I said.

“Alright, Lucas can I talk to you in private,” my dad asked.

“I was just leaving,” Amber said really fast.

“Thanks again Amber,” I said as she opened the door.

“No problem,” she said as she closed the door.

When the door closed my dad just stood there and looked at me for a while.

“Lucas I thought I asked you not to go after Amber,” he said in serious tone.

Look we weren`t doing anything when-,” I started to say before he interrupted me.

“Lucas don`t lie to me, I know you. I used to act exactly like you when I was your age,” my dad said.

“Dad, it’s not just about sex with Amber.” As I said this instantly knew it was the truth.

I didn`t see Amber as one of the girls that I just screwed and dumped. Amber`s way to o good for just that.

“Dad I wouldn’t do anything to hurt Amber,” I said in a sad voice.

“Son as much as I want to believe you I can`t I`ve had too many girls calling the house and crying over you,” he said.

The worst part about what he said was that it was all true. Almost all of the girls that I had one stands with, I never spoke to again. So they would call the house (don`t ask me how they got my number) and cry saying how much they loved me.

“Lucas, I just think it would be a good idea for you to stay away from Amber,” he said.

“Can we finish talking about this later, I want to do some of my homework,” I told him.

“Sure I`ll call you when breakfast is ready,” he told me as he walked out of the door.

I sat there trying to think of how to prove to everyone that I wasn`t just a manwhore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be up either tomorrow or Saturday.