Status: Non-Active...Basically Discontinued...

Christmas Love

Lazer Tag

Recap:

He opened the passanger door for her and smiled, "M'lady," He spoke in a cheesy British accent.

Kristin just laughed, "Thank you kind sir," She sat in the car and he closed her door. Drew got in the drivers side and started the car, with all that other jazz that you have to do. "So what're we gonna do?" She asked.

****************************************************

"Well," Drew started, "Do you like LazerTag?"

"Omg, I love it! Can we really go?!" She looked really excited.

This made Drew chuckle as he looked at her, "Sure enough.. As you wish." Kristin smiled wide as she sat in her seat while Drew just shook his head with another chuckle.

About 15 minutes later they made it to the parkinglot of a LazerTag. As soon as he parked the car, Kristin was out of it in a flash. Drew laughed and got out, running up next to her. "Are you that excited to play?"

She nodded fast, "Totally. I don't remember the last time I played but I do remember the first. I've loved it ever since." He nodded back at her then walked up to the counter.

"2 tickets please," Drew spoke to a guy behind the counter then saw him turn around. "Zac? What the heck are you doing here?"

The boy named Zac was one of Drew's friends, one who is in his inner circle. "Oh man, Hey. What're you doing here?" Zac grinned as he saw a girl walk up beside Drew, "Hey who's this?"

"This is-..." But he was cut off.

"-...Kristin," She smiled, sticking out her hand and he shook it.

"I'm Zac, one of Drew's friends. Are you guys on a date?"

Drew and Kristin looked at each other awkwardly, "Well....." Andrew started.

"Yes," Kristin smiled at Drew, who looked at her shocked. Zac just grinned at the two.

"Well then, have fun," He winked at Kristin and nodded to Drew with a big grin, handing him the two tickets. Andrew smiled at Kristin and grabbed her hand gently, being completely bold.

"You're awesome, ya know that?" He chuckled as he said this.

"I know," Kristin squeezed his hand gently, "But I wont be going easy on you." She grinned innocently at him as he laughed.

"I wouldn't have it any other way...."

>>>>

During the game, Drew was sneaking around. He acted as if he was James Bond in "007". Andrew ran around a corner ran into someone.
Soon enough he realized that in about 5 seconds flat they collided, fell to the ground, and he was now laying over Kristin.
Drew stared at her and Kristin stared back. All of a sudden they both bursted out into complete and utterly histarical laughter, acting as if they'd known eachother forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Numbah 3!
Lol, I'm hyper-tired! I hope you enjoy first 3 parts! Let me know how you like it. And if I should continue to post it on here for all of you.