Status: RIP James Owen Sullivan, you will be missed dearly. Rock out Heaven, brother. Always Remembered, Never Forgotten.

Forgotten Faces

To The Bellagio Please

“Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Ohhhh! Yeahhhh!”

I heard the sounds come from the stall at the end. I turned to Alessandra with an eyebrow raised.

“Say my name! Ohhhh! Say it!”
“Uhhhh, um…” I heard a slightly familiar voice stutter.
“Lisa. My name is Lisa. Ohh! Right there! Fuck, right there!”

I heard mumbles before a big crash.

“Oh! That was great baby!”

I saw the girl from before walk out of the stall. She saw us looking and winked at us before adjusting her breasts and walking out the door. Moments later Brian sprawled out of the stall, looking slightly confused. I looked back to Alessandra to see her looking at me, confusion on her face as well. We both looked back to Brian to see him stumbling to the mirror.

“…but, but, I didn’t even… I couldn’t…why’d she? Selfish bitch! I didn’t get to cum! Stupid bimbo…”

I bit back my laughter and saw Kitten was doing the same.

“Can you help me get him back to our table please?” I asked her while walking towards him.
“Uh, sure…Do you know him?” She asked me with her perfect brow still raised.
“We just recently meet, actually, like two days ago really. He’s my brother’s friend.” I replied.

We each put one of his muscular arms our shoulders and staggered out of the bathroom. When we finally made it back to our table, the guys were all there. We not-so-gently placed him in the booth with the others.

I huffed and stretched my arms. “Jesus Christ! How much do you fucking weigh?” I shook my arms to get the feeling back in them and asked the guys, “Are y’all ready to leave?”

They each gave a different version of ‘yes’ and got up from the table. Matt and Jimmy each grabbed an arm of Brian, who had seemed to pass out. I grabbed my stuff and Kitten’s hand and walked out of the door behind them.

Once we were all outside and waiting for a cab, I asked Matt, “So where are y’all staying?”

“Oh, uh, the hotel with the tall fountains in front. Um, what was it called…?”
“You mean the Bellagio hotel?” I supplied.
“Bellagio! Yeah! That’s the one. That’s where we’re staying.”
I laughed, “Okay, Mattie.”

The cab/van finally arrived. I loaded the guys in and hopped in the front seat. Alessandra sat on my lap because all the other seats were taken. I slid the seat belt on over the two of us and locked it in. “To the Bellagio please.” I told the cabbie.
♠ ♠ ♠
I fail in life. I haven't updated since May 14th??!! Geeze! But anyway, whatcha guys think? Leave me a comment of your favorite part and/or what you think about it.