Status: RIP James Owen Sullivan, you will be missed dearly. Rock out Heaven, brother. Always Remembered, Never Forgotten.

Forgotten Faces

Karyn held her older brother’s hand tightly. There was a lot of people at the amusement park, and she didn’t want to get separated from Matt. Karyn rode every kiddy ride there and now was Matt’s turn. He took her to the line to wait for the awesome roller coaster.

Karyn tugged on Matt’s hand, “I don’t want to ride this one, lets go back to the merry-go-round!”

“Why don’t you want to ride?” The fifteen year old asked.

Karyn cast her gaze downward.

“Come on Kar-bear, you can tell me sweetie.”

“I’m scared.” She whispered.

“Hey, don’t you know your big bro will be there for you always? I’ll protect you from those pesky fears.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”
***
“WHOO! That was awesome! Can we go again?!” Karyn asked while twirling around Matt.

“Maybe later kiddo. Are you hungry?”

“YES! I want a corn dog! Can I have one? Please?!”

“Sure Kar-bear. Come on.”

Karyn held on to Matt’s hand while he ordered everything. The two siblings were soon sitting at a picnic table and eating their snacks. The eight year old was soon full and in urgent need of the bathroom.

“Mattie, I have to pee.”

“Hold on, I’ll take you in a minute.”

“I don’t have a minute; I have to pee now!” Karyn stood up from the bench and walked away from her brother and toward the bathrooms. “I’ll be back in a minute Mattie!”

Karyn finished her business and stepped out into the hot California air. Not but three seconds later there was a cloth placed over her mouth and nose. Karyn tried to scream for her brother but she unable to utter a word.

*Disclamer* I do not own the awesomeness known as Avenged Sevenfold, but I do own the plot and unknown characters, steal and you will regret... Rated 'R' for Rape, Language, Alcohol use, Sex, etc.
  1. Ice Princess
    “OH MY GOD!” I said, trying to suppress a smile. His smug smile lit up his face again. “Are you from the Muppets?” His smile dropped in a instant.
  2. Open Door
    "Mike's Meat Shop, we beat it, you eat it!" I laughed, “This is Karyn speaking.”
  3. Yes Master
    “Mattie!” I laughed lightly, “Shut up!” I smiled.
  4. Play Along
    “What? No, I was gonna say ‘Karyn: Lord and Master of all things amazingly awesome’.”
  5. To The Bellagio Please
    “Uh, sure…Do you know him?” She asked me with her perfect brow still raised.