Status: Going to do a rewritten of this! I feel that I'm at a Writer's Block with this one, so I'm starting over.

Darkest Secret

Top of the Staircase

Since the night Dumbledore was fired and escaped, Umbitch had all the authority in the world to punish the members of the D.A. with her unorthodox and crude ways. She made us write things on our hands with that blasted “special quill,” which Hermione told me was really a blood quill. Many members of the D.A. had been through the pain that the quill invoked, and many like me had scars to show for it.

I had heard that our former Headmaster had taken the fall for us, but still we got punished, but not expelled even if to the “Old Bat” as Fred had called her, wanted this to be. I hoped that Dumbledore would come back, and save us from this unpleasant toad. If not then, us the student body would have to stand up for what is right. Take Hogwarts back for Dumbledore. The tyrant must be defeated.

I just hoped the Trio had something up their sleeve. We need help and we needed it soon.

After the brutal punishment of the Toad, we left to go up to our common rooms. Hermione was saying that she’d brew up Murtlap Essence to soothe and heal our cuts that were bleeding, but bandaged thanks to Madam Pomfrey, who had been waiting for us to come out of detention. She had dressed each and every one of our wounds. Mine still hurt, and I felt that the blood would never stop. Almost all my bandage was dampened in blood.

“Is your hand going to be alright?” Fred asked, concern written all over his face.

“I’ll be fine. It’s nothing.”

He didn’t seem to believe me.

He gently took my bandaged hand, and put it up to his lips. He kissed it. My heart skipped a beat. He smiled down at me as we stood at the top of the staircase that leads to Ravenclaw Tower. He had wanted to walk me to my common.

He then took my other hand, and put them around his neck. Then, he put his arms around my waist, and bent down to brush his lips against mine. I stood on tippy toes, and we kissed, and like before it was passionate and everything I had ever expected. I wanted it to last forever, but he pulled away for air all too soon. He smirked when he seen that I looked disappointed.

“Want more?”

Before, I could answer, Fred had his lips on mine again. I leaned on the staircase railing, but he pulled me away from it, holding me tightly in a warm embrace. He trailed butterfly kisses down from my lips to my neck. I gasped.

I could feel him smile into the kiss again, but he didn’t move from the spot that had made me gasp. He bites down, but not too hard. I surpassed a moan.

“What if someone hears us?” I whimpered as he bit down again on my neck. This time I moan, and it’s loud. Fred smirks as he comes back up to my lips. His hands are now, roaming around my body, and I’m growing flustered, but pleased. Fred had a way with his lips, I thought as his warm hands rubbed my sides, and proceeded up under my shirt to my bra clasp.

As much as I didn’t want to, I pulled away. He looked confused.

“Did I do something wrong?”

No, no, I’m just not ready for that step in the relationship.”

He blushed knowing what I meant, and murmured, “Sorry, Anissa.”

“It’s not our fault. It’s the hormones.”

He laughed and nodded.

“Well, I must be going, my lady.” Fred said, quirkily with a croaked smile. I giggled. He bent down to brush some black hair off my forehead, and he kissed it gently. I pulled him into a kiss, which turned into another make out session.

We just couldn’t keep our hands off of each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment<3