Status: Going to do a rewritten of this! I feel that I'm at a Writer's Block with this one, so I'm starting over.

Darkest Secret

Bats Out of Hell

The day that I was dreading – exams.

I was up cramming till three am. I fell asleep on my desk. Hermione tried to wake me up, but…

“Five more minutes, Mom!”

There was a chorus of laughter.

“Ms. Delacorte!”

I jolted up in my seat, exam papers flying everywhere. “Where am I?!”

“Delacorte, I don’t want to hear it from you. Get your papers and get back to work!” Umbitch screeched at me with a beet red face. I just shrugged not really caring, because I knew the old hag would fail me anyway. I saw no point in trying to complete her stupid exam. She could stick it up where the sun don't shine.

As she walked off, I glared daggers into the back of her head and grudgingly got up to collect my fallen papers. I was irritated that I wanted to rip her exam up in her pig face.

Staring down at the exam, my mind began to wonder what Fred’s doing? The day before I saw him and he was acting strange. He and his brother were being secretive and when I went to go ask them what was up, they just brushed me off. Though, Fred did say that he and his brother were trying to find a way out of Hogwarts.

I had a suspicion that Fred and George would try something, possibly today.

Just when I thought that, something went BOOM! Umbridge paused in her glaring at the students like we were parasites, to go out of the Great Hall to investigate the source. I had a feeling I knew who was behind all the commotion. I smirked, knowingly.

Then, there was a pop and blue fireworks burst. Everyone in the room is silent. Something was going down and I had a feeling that the Weasley Twins were behind it, and I was right, because just as I thought that they came flying in like bats out of hell. The Twins stared tossing different kinds of fireworks of every color into the Great Hall, and crowd of students began to cheer as exam papers filled the air.

“I will have order!” Umbridge spit at the Twins as they hovered over her. “You two young men will pay for this, I’ll see to it!” They just flew away to create more havoc, laughing all the while.

Havoc on Draco Malfoy and his goons.

I looked over to see Draco being chased by a bewitched firework that left an imprint of his face on the wall. I practically doubled over with laughter. I glanced over to catch a glimpse of Pansy tumbling over on top of Umbridge to get away from her own bewitched firework. At this point, my ribs were hurting from laughing so much.

From the corner of my eye, I catch a glimpse of Harry, Ron and Hermione running off. They looked as if they were arguing. Curious, I follow them. I don’t let them see me as I do so.
I stick close to the shadows. It really wasn’t hard to blend in with my surroundings, because the halls were in chaos. Students this way and that were running around laughing, or if you were a First Year, you’d be screaming for your mommy.

Finally, we stopped at the Defense Against the Dark Arts room. I have a feeling Hermione knows I’m following them, because she kept glancing back, lucky for me she didn’t catch me in the act.

The trio goes into the classroom and I follow suit after a few minutes. When I come in I expect them to be waiting to bust me, but they don’t. Instead, I hear whispering in Umbridge’s office. I stand there trying to hear what is being said. They were saying something about “something serious.” What the Merlin were they talking about, but I knew it was something “serious.”

I had to help them.

But, as I was taking a step toward the office, I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I’m not sure if they are coming toward the room, so I didn’t think too much of it, but how wrong was I.

I don’t hear the door opening until it’s too late.

“What the devil?” I heard a familiar voice. It sent shivers down my spine.

I turn to see him. Draco. My heart skips a beat, and I curse it mentally. Draco shouldn’t make me feel this way. I automatically feel ashamed.

“What are you doing here on this fine day?” I said, inching toward my escape route. Draco raises an eyebrow in confusion, but then, it turns into that godforsaken, sexy smirk. Whoa, hold on a second! Did I just think that Draco was sexy? Shut up, brain!

“What?”

“I did I say that out loud?”

“Yes.”

“What part?”

“The part about the brain.”

I sighed in relief. Apparently, I exhaled to loud.

“What were you really thinking?” Draco grinned. My knees went weak and I began to stutter my response. He moved closer as I inched away. If possible, his grin got bigger. “Come on, tell me.”

I felt my back hit the wall. Draco was inches away from me, now. I could feel his minty fresh breath on my face. Our eyes lock and I can’t look away from those piercing gray eyes. I don’t notice his arms snaking around me until I am pressed up against him.

Our lips meet.

I want to pull away but I can’t. I start to kiss him back. I feel him smile against my lips.

“This isn’t right,” I whisper.

“I know,” he whispers back.

I kiss him again. My lips part and his tongue sweeps into my mouth. He presses me closer to the wall and trails kisses down my neck.

“Draco.” He smirks against my skin.

Knock, knock

“Draco, what are you doing in there?” A shrieking voice came from the other side of the door. Draco groans in irritation and pulls away pushing me behind the curtain. As soon as I don’t see him anymore, I start freaking out. What have I done?! I made out with Draco and actually enjoyed it! I’m so ashamed. What will Fred…?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait! We got busy with school and all! It's our last year and we are extremely busy with Theater and Choir and school in general!XD Just bare with us! Hope you enjoyed the new chapter!:)