Status: trying to actually finish this one=] updates on weekends

I Love You, You Were Ready

Morning Surprises

“Do you think she’s awake?” I heard Missy ask. The corners of my mouth twitched.

“She has to be. Look she’s smiling.” Val said causing me to smile even more.

“Why are you guys here so early?” I mumbled into my pillow.

“It’s your birthday silly.” Leana said jumping onto my bed.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Michelle and Gena said at the same time.

“We were supposed to say that first and all together but-“ lacey started.

“But you all epically failed?” I said earning hits to the head.

“Jerks..” I mumbled. I realized it was Monday but got up anyways.

“Lets get you ready!” Gena said jumping up and down.

“No way!! It’s just my birthday! I'm only 16, a year closer to death! No!” I really hated being all dressed up and girly.

“Kassi, I love you and all but either you comply with us or we could call the boys to help. Your choice. One against six. Or one against twenty-Four.” Val said. I really had no choice. The boys were Bam, Johnny (or Knoxville), Steve-o, Preston, Wee-man, Ehren, Dave, Chris, Ryan, Dico, Raab, Novak, Rake, Zacky, Johnny (or shortshit), Jimmy, Matt, Brian. Yes there was a lot of people but when someone made a new friend we included them but we stopped at 25 people because that was too many and it was to complicated when people got into fights. But yes again we were all very close.

“FINE! Just let me shower.” I said going into my bathroom. I used my vanilla shampoo and conditioner and my cherry blossom body wash I got out and was thrown into a char. All six girls surrounded me with hands on their hips.

“Gena you get her hair, Michelle and Val you guys go find her clothes, Lacey your on make-up duty, Missy go with the twins and help. I’ll get the camera.” Leana said smiling.

“Alright BREAK” they all said clapping.
Gena started with my hair. She blow dried it than straightened it. Once that was done she curled it. The were perfect big loose curls.

“Ok I'm adding some sparkles.” She said and before I could reject she started spraying my hair with the silvery sparkly stuff. And added hairspray to make sure it would stay like that.

“Kassi we have clothes.” Val said.

“You have literally no girly clothes. So this should do.” Michelle said giving me the ’your so going shopping with us later’ look. They handed me myfuck art, lets dance shirt. And my purple skinny jeans. I chose to wear my white flats. Lacey gave me a white headband. She let me change then started my make-up. She applied my cover up first. She did the cat-eye look with my eyeliner. She also put black sparkly eye shadow over the eyeliner so it wouldn’t run.

“Go do your own mascara I might poke your eye out.” She said. I did so. I put it on to the point where my lashes were noticeable longer. She finished with some powder and some lip gloss. I was magically done. And yes Leana kept to her word and took but loads of the process.

“I need my necklace!’ I said jumping up to go get it. It was different than any regular dog tag my dad gave it to me. The middle spun and I said kassipoola on one side. It was my nickname from him and on the other side it said kassipoola in Arabic. When my dad gave it to me it was the last time I ever saw him. He died in war when he left. The necklace was the only thing I had left to remember him. Except for the pictures I had. A couple months after my dad dies my mom got a new boyfriend. She later re-married to him. When he moved in my mom threw everything that he had some connection to away. Except the car, the house and me.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is new and all based off a dream i had. tell me how you liked it. i will post another one after im dont typing to because this one has no action in it but i have some things up my sleeve. comment an such=]]]